x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

Ahhhh t'is good to be home :D

Had a crazy afternoon, felt like I havent stopped but thinking its all good for weight loss hee hee

Just going to chill, watch tv and embarrassing bodies should be on soon yippeeee

xx

u inivted a friend out and she invited 2 others and OHs - thats abit much, no?? Maybe as a single person I'm more put out by that

Well I think its too much, which is why out of principle I decided to stay in ha ha

Not only was it 2 other friends and there partners, it has turned out to be about 10 people out in the pub as I type!!!

So much for a girly night huh!

Or am I being over the top?

have a good weekend nee! you got much planned? x

Just trying to relax abit today as back at work tomorrow, so intend on doing very little :D

You doing much?

x

i'm back at work today, sleeping in til tomorrow. boooo. x

Booooooo thats no good :(

Been a bizare few days, yesterday at work was just pure madness!!

Was there from 9am till 10pm last night and was hard physical work all day!!

I had my 3 packs by 2pm as was no doubt burning more with all the lifting and moving around and then had a sandwich last night eeek!!

Today I didnt weigh, if Im honest it slipped my mind with one of the dogs barking at the back door wanting to have a wee ha ha!, ended up having 3 croissants for breakfast with cheese, so going to relax today and kick some butt over the next few days for a friday weigh in!!

scales still showing 17.2/3 so not too bad, but still would be great if I could get those 16's to come back!

17 weels to go.... Reminder for myself!!

There is 17 weeks approx for still shifting my remaining 59lbs by end of June!!

So I need to lose 3.5lbs a week EEEKKKK :eek:

Let the challenge commence (tomorrow ;))

Hey nee how are you lovely ... Ur doin amazing just wanted to say hang in there Hun .... Its ok to have. Treats just make sure u get right back into it...had a very naughty weekend food wise and I'm struggling today we will do this lots of love precious x

You can do it nee I know you can !

Good luck.. and stop eating those croissants!

Come on Nee, stick with it. You can do it! You know where I am if you need support.

Just think of the wedding, think of the dress, think of the suprised faces.

= D

How did the interview go Nee? 3.5lbs a week is very doable if you stick with it.

I hope it is, I just wish I could get through more than a week without eating something ha ha!!

Yes I got the job, so will be earning a full time wage, and its temporary so should last at least 2 months and I am still working at the theatre too so all is good :D

Come on Nee, stick with it. You can do it! You know where I am if you need support.

Just think of the wedding, think of the dress, think of the suprised faces.

= D

Thanks Lil Miss Sunshine, you truely are a ray of sunshine :D

-------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday was quite naughty and scales were 17.5 this morning eeek!!!!!

But have been good so far today, only had my shake so still have 2 packs to have, so hoping with it being this point in the day I can make it through!

As said above I did get the job, not bad money and its full time flexi so I have been able to keep my job at the theatre too (which is where I have been today) but now home and checking my mini family :D

xxx

Scales are down 1lb this morning :)

I also noticed a spider in the bathroom eeeek :eek: I hate them and cant get it

x

Relieved to say the spider has now gone, I kept spraying it (sounds like cruelty to animals) but it was a spider so MEH ha ha

the only time i miss my ex being around is when a massive spider turns up in the bath :eek:

Back