x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

well done nee :D

Well done, Nee. xx

So far Im loving the weekend, Yesterday got up and showered, and headed to my mum and dads, spent a couple of hours with them, then went and bought myself a lovely floral strappy top (sounds awful but its really pretty) from Matalan (my reward for losing some more weight)http://www.matalan.co.uk/fcp/produc.../33628&resultsPerPage=100&attrList=Dept,brand

(not sure she makes it look that nice..maybe its awful and im just clouded by the flowers ha)

Went home did the garden...well actually I didnt, I paid 2 liitle kids £4 to mow the lawn ha ha :eek:

Once the garden was done, I took Milly for a walk down by the canals was really nice, just strolling in my own little world!

Chilled last night with tv and an unwon lotto ticket :D

Today were going out for lunch and having a carvery, taking Milly with us and gonna sit outside, I cant wait to have a carvery!!!!! Plan is to have meat and veg and maybe 1 potatoe as a treat but I do wanna yorkshire pud aswell but will see how I feel :D

Heres to hopefully another lovely day :D

Last edited:
Back to Monday Booo God I hate them!!!

Had such a great weekend, Enjoyed the sun, me and OH went for the carvery and I was good I had the normal veg, meat etc but had half a yorkshire pud, 1 1/2 potatoes and 1 stuffing ball. Felt really pleased with myself till later felt low so ate something else! Oh well, scales now at 16.9 but I hope if today and tomorrow are really good that may be gone??

Countdown to next weekend...5 days :D

Tell me about it... serious Monday blues! Ehhhhh. You can stick to it nee I know you can!

Tell me about it... serious Monday blues! Ehhhhh. You can stick to it nee I know you can!

Im not worrying about the diet its more the leaving to go work I cant be bothered with ha ha...to bunk off or not??!!!

Back to Monday Booo God I hate them!!!

Had such a great weekend, Enjoyed the sun, me and OH went for the carvery and I was good I had the normal veg, meat etc but had half a yorkshire pud, 1 1/2 potatoes and 1 stuffing ball. Felt really pleased with myself till later felt low so ate something else! Oh well, scales now at 16.9 but I hope if today and tomorrow are really good that may be gone??

Countdown to next weekend...5 days :D

"Ditto". Was good on the Sunday lunchtime and then naughty late at night. Very naughty in fact. Forgot to weigh this morning - probably a Freudian slip. Heyho - todays another day. Lets get back on track. xx

Morning :)

Well I did go to work yesterday, but felt like the longest day ever ha ha!!

Was good with food but no different on the scales this morning..damn things!! Maybe I need to be stricter till I get it back down...nah...mrp's are hard enough :D

I so wish it was the weekend already!!

I feel like this week is the longest week, cant beleive its only Wednesday!!!

Feeling concerned for fridays weigh in!! Scales were flitting between 16.9 and 16.8 this morning, which is really annoying as only ate on Sunday, of which is no where near my usual bingeing, and then Mon and tues of perfect days!! surely the damn things should be gone now?

Well onto another perfect diet day, a boring day of work and a life of misery :)

Oh hun... I hope the scales go down for you soon Xxxx

Yeh, its a long week alright. Stick with the plan, girl, as you know it'll suddenly shift. I'm standing still at the moment but I'm not being very good so I'm happy I'm not putting on. Roll on the weekend. xx

What plan are you following now?

A mix of MRP...Exante and Dietimeal :D

Oh hun... I hope the scales go down for you soon Xxxx

Thanks hun, I hope so too, very frustrating!

Yeh, its a long week alright. Stick with the plan, girl, as you know it'll suddenly shift. I'm standing still at the moment but I'm not being very good so I'm happy I'm not putting on. Roll on the weekend. xx

Thanks hun, hope your right :D well done for not gaining whilst having a ickle munch xx

--------------------------------

Still sticking with my plan and doing ok, but must admit to feeling down in the dumps today, Kinda feel like I wanna curl in a ball and cry myself away but I know its not the answer.

Think Im feeling frustrated!

Last night was watching my supersize v's superskinny and the supersizer who was on it...my OH said, thats the nearest to what my body shape was at the beginning of my journey...he said its not so much now with you losing some weight though ... now dont get me wrong...this was not a horrible conversation...but I feel like ***** knowing that I have this body, I have recently found Im feeling more confident but today I have none..I have felt like proper fatty wondering around at work and really uncomfortable in my skin.

The 'friend' calls tonight to tell me her brother is now on Exante and has lost 13lbs so far in under a week and saying how easy it must be... they have no idea...

My temp job looks like it will finish in the next 2-4 weeks! I have no idea what will happen after that.

Im going to start my initial teacher training course in June which Im really excited by, but finding it impossible to get a placement in Technical Theatre anywhere for September, not even on a voluntary basis!

OH still struggling with his anxiety and on top of that is suffering really bad with his acid reflux and is up in the night getting panic attacks.

Friend issue is no better, in fact I feel like I dislike them all abit too much, a sign for me to brake away...but finding it hard to do but in time that will get easier no doubt!

Today I feel like I cant cope...tomorrow will be better.

Good news is that I havent gone off the diet, nor do I have any interest in being silly by having a binge :)

Sorry for the rant, but I see no better place than here to do it :D

Ah Princess - sorry to hear that you're blue. It all sounds like life is stacked up against you. Family and friends (inc OHs) aren't always as tactful as they think when they're being honest. And remember that its much easier to lose lbs in the first two weeks. Glad to know that you are sticking with your commitment to do the teaching course. You'll be great because you love the theatre so much. I hope your OH gives you lots of support too although I know (from experience) that people with depressive type illnesses often become too self-absorbed to spare much thought for others. An old boyfriend of mine used to say that when he was feeling "up" he couldn't bear to be around anyone who wasn't "up" too. But when he was down he sucked all the oxygen out of the room and wanted to be the centre of everyone's universe.

I don't blame you feeling less than warm towards your friends. Its hard to like people who's behaviour you don't respect, particularly if its directed towards you. I'm having some friends issues too so I can sympathise. Whoever said you can chose your friends but not your family, didn't realize how attached you can get to your friends.

Well done on not binging - you're stronger than I am! Thinking of you and sending you lots of hugs. xxx

Thanks Judith, thats a really sweet post xx

Trying to think of today as a new day and look towards the weekend :D

xx

I have the same problem with the scales Nee. The second Im bad they shoot up quickly enough but no matter how good I am they dont move nearly so quickly on the way down. Regardless of that though we will get there by hook or by crook. Just need to hang on in there.

Back