x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

leaving nee some soooooper dooooper hugs.

Meeeee tooooooo

((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))

Feeling abit brighter today, must be all those lovely hugs from you lovely lot :D

Thanks for listening to my whines ha ha

Weigh in tomorrow eeek!!! dreading it, at the min Im just praying I can at least STS that I can handle ...just!!

Fingers crossed!

Good luck hun. X

Relieved to say the scales showed me as STS today!! Thank god! I really didnt wanna have gained but now Im happy and can carry on xx

well done on sts beautiful lady...x

STS is goooood! Well done sweetie. x

I had a really good day yesterdy, was super good on food, but possibly didnt have enough.

Went to see a friend after work and on the way home said I would pick up a maccy ds for OH, I did plan to grab a chicken salad for me but when I got there I thought 'am I really hungry' and decided no, so I didnt get anything for me and just for OH :D

Believe me...thats an achievement:p

At work yesterday, they did a Royal wedding theme day, they did a panto wedding, Royal Ascot, tombola, a hen and stag party for 'Will & kate' Totally distracting day but was all to raise money for a cancer ward at my local hospital so think it was good :)

TOTM appeared its ugly head yesterday morning too rauugghh hate the thing! but scales showing good this morning with 1lb down :D

Well done on resisting maccy ds! I know how hard that is, I swear the only reason I've had any success is cause I'm now on my own with no temptation! And well done on another lb down :D slinky summer coming right up!

Hey Nee, I'm a long time reader of your diary but first time poster... Can I just say that I am so impressed that you did not give into Maccy d's... I love Love LOVE Maccy d's and if it was me in that drive thru I would have caved for sure and had a burger between my lips... You rock, and I really enjoy reading your diary! Lindsey x

You are impressive nee!!!!! Keep listening to those thoughts of you don't really need it....

Had a chicken salad at lunch was yum then had my mrp dinner and 5 strawberrys Yum :)

Having a nice weekend so far sadly only one more day left :(

i know... the weekends are far too short..
maybe i need to put in my job requirements that i have an extra day for the weekend.

maybe i need to put in my job requirements that i have an extra day for the weekend.
wonder if that works telling myself mondays are still weekend since I am my boss...hmmm will let you know if I argue back with myself :p

I'm loving the fact is weekend and sunny. Makes you in suuuch a better mood (and allows an open back door for puppy who is trying to toilet train lol)

:grouphugg: to everyone. I'm off to get the washing out and get some jobs done :D

Nee you with me for 100% day? Not even going to have any weeklies here (I hope) lol.

i know... the weekends are far too short..

Yes defo, I might do the same on my next job hee hee

(and allows an open back door for puppy who is trying to toilet train lol)

Nee you with me for 100% day? Not even going to have any weeklies here (I hope) lol.

Ahh what puppy you got?

Im with you hun for 100% day although I did decide to have a salad again and they gave me the wrong chicken and I didnt realise till I got home :( was in breadcrumbs but other than that I have been good :D

xx

Well done hun...

So proud of you... and apart from the chicken you have done well..
Give yourself credit...

Yes defo, I might do the same on my next job hee hee

Ahh what puppy you got?

Im with you hun for 100% day although I did decide to have a salad again and they gave me the wrong chicken and I didnt realise till I got home :( was in breadcrumbs but other than that I have been good :D

xx

yay happy dance for you. i went 1 point into weeklies so thats close enough for me :D

I got a 5 month old shih tzu who is a stubbon lil madam with everything. good job shes cute and not yappy or i may have turned her into a rug by now :D
piccie of Boo

Well done hun...

So proud of you... and apart from the chicken you have done well..
Give yourself credit...

Thank you hun, at least the chicken was an accident...but I still ate it though hee hee

xx

yay happy dance for you. i went 1 point into weeklies so thats close enough for me :D

I got a 5 month old shih tzu who is a stubbon lil madam with everything. good job shes cute and not yappy or i may have turned her into a rug by now :D
piccie of Boo

Well done GLL, thats good, especially on a weekend :)

Ahhh your little madam is a proper cutie :) She looks like a baby eewok :D

---------------------------------------------

Yesterday went good apart from the chicken so all in all, pretty impressed as the worst thing I have had in a whole week is chicken that had breadcrumbs :D - this is an acheivement on a weekend ha ha!!

Met a friend yesterday afternoon which was great, not seen her for a while and refreshed me from the other girls, but then at night met them for a drink, was ok, but certainly not great.

Back to Monday again already ...weekends are too speedy, Ill kepp saying it every Monday!!! But at least we have a 4 day week, then long weekend YAY :p

Back