x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
already looking forward to boo growing a little fur back, i like fluffy ;) shes too short but her fur was so long before, it was a bit matted underneath and have to be clipped close. Shes going nuts scratching her skin now, will give her a good brush before bed to get rid of the loose bits.
She also seems to have found her tail (it was burried in a huge furball I think) so shes going bonkers chasing it about and still trying to run while she has it in her mouth and ending up in a heap!
Your babies are so beautiful. Bruno a Lab? what breed is Milly? I might just sneak in and stealz them both <3

Which Exante are you doing? What real food should you be having? And if you are supposed to have real food are you having enough of it (it mentioned high in protein on the official site) and drinking loads of water (this girl can google Exante bwahaha)
Does your body kick off after a certain period of time on the diet?
Would switching to a different diet for a few weeks then back to Exante kick you metabolism enough to make it work better for you?
IDK the right answers, I'm just trying to ask some helpful questions.
Also wait till TOTM is over :)
~~~ Sends some relaxing vibes over ~~~~
xxx

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
already looking forward to boo growing a little fur back, i like fluffy ;) shes too short but her fur was so long before, it was a bit matted underneath and have to be clipped close. Shes going nuts scratching her skin now, will give her a good brush before bed to get rid of the loose bits.
She also seems to have found her tail (it was burried in a huge furball I think) so shes going bonkers chasing it about and still trying to run while she has it in her mouth and ending up in a heap!
Your babies are so beautiful. Bruno a Lab? what breed is Milly? I might just sneak in and stealz them both <3

Which Exante are you doing? What real food should you be having? And if you are supposed to have real food are you having enough of it (it mentioned high in protein on the official site) and drinking loads of water (this girl can google Exante bwahaha)
Does your body kick off after a certain period of time on the diet?
Would switching to a different diet for a few weeks then back to Exante kick you metabolism enough to make it work better for you?
IDK the right answers, I'm just trying to ask some helpful questions.
Also wait till TOTM is over :)
~~~ Sends some relaxing vibes over ~~~~
xxx

Yes Bruno is a Lab, and Milly is a lab x god knows ha ha Bruno is 9 1/2 and Milly is around 2 1/2 :D They are little monsters hee hee Ahh bless yours chasings its little eewok tail ha ha

Im using a variation of VLCD at the moment as too skint to buy a bumper pack, but trying to stick with low carb, high protein when I do eat. To be honest, with stuff I have had I shouldnt be gaining so have to put it down to TOTM otherwise Ill lose my mind!! :p

This morning still 16.7....doesnt help I tend to have the LONGEST totm!!! its been known with me to last 1-6 weeks :(

Nee, if you are skint why dont you try something like Dukan. It uses regular food that is high protein and low carb. The only thing special you need for that is oatbran and that is 99p per bag, but lasts for weeks and weeks!

here's to getting rid of pesky totm, mine brought with it a nice 7/8lb gain but it's gone now...

just started mine so hopefuly will be gone before next wed's WI. I sooo need to go to the gp about them but I wanted to see if loosing some weight would help at all, nrly 2 stone gone and still a nightmare.

1-6 weeks (awwww) that counts as hell in my book. Hugs to you.

Hi sweetie - I've been away for a week so sorry about my absence. Just want to say: be careful about TOTM that lasts too long. I got to the stage where I had one or two days that were not-TOTM rather than other way round. Eventually (this is nearer to years of suffering rather than months) went to docs to find I was in a mess and a hysterectomy followed. If I'd have gone sooner they might have been able to fix it with keyhole surgery. So don't, don't, don't leave it!!! Get it sorted!!! Sending you lovely hugs and kisses. xxx

Nee, if you are skint why dont you try something like Dukan. It uses regular food that is high protein and low carb. The only thing special you need for that is oatbran and that is 99p per bag, but lasts for weeks and weeks!

Thanks hun, yeh would consider something else if needs must, its not that I cant afford to do it, but I dont have £100 in one go to order a months supply so have changed to dietimeal so not all bad, I can buy weekly for same cost and collect it in my area :D

here's to getting rid of pesky totm, mine brought with it a nice 7/8lb gain but it's gone now...

God thats quite a big gain isnt it, hope mine shifts!! xxx

just started mine so hopefuly will be gone before next wed's WI. I sooo need to go to the gp about them but I wanted to see if loosing some weight would help at all, nrly 2 stone gone and still a nightmare.

1-6 weeks (awwww) that counts as hell in my book. Hugs to you.

Im alot lighter today thank god!!! what is wrong with your totm? x

Hi sweetie - I've been away for a week so sorry about my absence. Just want to say: be careful about TOTM that lasts too long. I got to the stage where I had one or two days that were not-TOTM rather than other way round. Eventually (this is nearer to years of suffering rather than months) went to docs to find I was in a mess and a hysterectomy followed. If I'd have gone sooner they might have been able to fix it with keyhole surgery. So don't, don't, don't leave it!!! Get it sorted!!! Sending you lovely hugs and kisses. xxx

Really??? Thats awful!! seriously mine normally go on for AGES!!! I was on for over 2 months once, then came off in Feb time, give or take a day or two inbetween then this is my first one since, luckily it seems to be going lighter today which is possibly my first normal one!!!

Will bare that in mind tho hun!

---------------------

Nipped to see the mother tonight...weighed on her scales and its showing much lighter than mine ARRGGHH how annoying! Oh well, must carry on with my ones :D

STS today managed to end the week by STS...so peeeeee'd off!!!

Oh well, I suppose I should be pleased it wasnt a gain!

Im alot lighter today thank god!!! what is wrong with your totm? x
cramps that put me on the sofa for 2 hours with a hot water bottle and 2 diff painkillers just to get the pain managed, till the painkillers start to wear off again and we start over. extrememe tiredness the few days before it starts along with epic headaches to go with, that usually settles down after a full day of being on. (the tiredness i mean. the pain is usually all the way thru) Sometimes very heavy (even 2 pads don't keep me in checks) loads of clotting and pain passing them.
mid cycle pain (sometimes worse than period pains) for a couple of days.
the joys of being a woman eh :/ I am so glad I work for myself, I can just sort myself out for a few days and poke at work rather than being flat out when I'm on. I don't think I could deal with a job where I have to leave the house when things are like this.
Booked a smear (not until end of may grr plus a 4-6 week wait for results) and an appointment to see the GP roughly 20th ish may. Its like an interrigation trying to get an appointment these days. Who made the receptionists lord of all *rolls eyes*
From what I have read, the mini-pill could help with a lot there but I guess they wont do a thing before smear is done and in.

rant over.

a STS is frustrating but you're right, better than a gain and heres hoping it plummets when you're all done :)

muchas loves and hugs xx

cramps that put me on the sofa for 2 hours with a hot water bottle and 2 diff painkillers just to get the pain managed, till the painkillers start to wear off again and we start over. extrememe tiredness the few days before it starts along with epic headaches to go with, that usually settles down after a full day of being on. (the tiredness i mean. the pain is usually all the way thru) Sometimes very heavy (even 2 pads don't keep me in checks) loads of clotting and pain passing them.
mid cycle pain (sometimes worse than period pains) for a couple of days.
the joys of being a woman eh :/ I am so glad I work for myself, I can just sort myself out for a few days and poke at work rather than being flat out when I'm on. I don't think I could deal with a job where I have to leave the house when things are like this.
Booked a smear (not until end of may grr plus a 4-6 week wait for results) and an appointment to see the GP roughly 20th ish may. Its like an interrigation trying to get an appointment these days. Who made the receptionists lord of all *rolls eyes*
From what I have read, the mini-pill could help with a lot there but I guess they wont do a thing before smear is done and in.

rant over.

a STS is frustrating but you're right, better than a gain and heres hoping it plummets when you're all done :)

muchas loves and hugs xx

Oh god, thats sounds a very rough ordeal, I get similar but not quite as painful, but normally just lasts forever!!

Hope the smear and everything helps to sort it for you xxx (Keep me posted)

------------------------------
Well I have messed up today :( Not gonna go into it, but will get back on it tomorro or Sunday :)

Gorgeous weather today blooming HOT!!

xxx

hope you have a lovely weekend nee...x

Hey to the lovely Nee - how are you doing?

Hope you are having a lovely Easter and the sun is shining where you are - it's not so much here but never mind :D

xxx

nee!! don't make me come and bop your nose!! :eek:

hope you're having a lovely weekend ;)

Hey to the lovely Nee - how are you doing?

Hope you are having a lovely Easter and the sun is shining where you are - it's not so much here but never mind :D

xxx

Hey Jen Jen, Well food wise been a total plonk!!! Weather has been lovely :D

How are you doing?

xx

nee!! don't make me come and bop your nose!! :eek:

hope you're having a lovely weekend ;)

Hey Colly, yep I think some bopping is in order I have eaten non stop for 4 days and feel poo for it too, but I enjoyed it at the time!!

Now its business, back on it today horaahh :D

xx

Eaten non stop over the bank holiday, genuinely have no idea why either, but hey ho, its done, I vow to try and not weigh for 2 weeks!!!

Im not sure Ill be able to hold off that long, but hoping it may help me over the next couple of weeks!!

Feeling totally up for it today though, just worried about facing the hunger again...

Roll on day 1 :D

Yup back to business lovely, you can do this... Glad you had a nice weekend ;)

glad to hear you're up for it again. thats the hardest bit sometimes :)

Back