x Nee x - Operation Princess - Get into the 15's by end of September!!!

looks for nee but cant find her *sulks* hope you're ok hun xx

looks for nee but cant find her *sulks* hope you're ok hun xx

Ahhh how sweet...Im still around just not been on as much this week, but I will be doing a better catch up over the weekend :D

Hope your ok too
xxxx

Morning all,

Sorry been abit AWOL, to be honest I just havent been on the computer much rather than avoiding mini's..

I have been much better on food over this last week but the weight wont shift!! Im on my TOTM AGAIN!!!! which Im sure doesnt help! Been a little stressed over things in general of late, so thinking I need to sort my mind out aswell as weight :D

Work today then off tomorrow (have hospital) then will only have a couple of days till the weekend!

xx

Grrr pesky totm... I'm sure that the weight will shift when it ends lovely. Did you have a nice weekend? xx

Bloody TTOM, be patient, my darling girl! Hope everything is ok- stress wise- we know you are incredibly strong and determined, but there is always that breaking point! Try to look after yourself, and be generous to yourself, you really are quite wonderful!

hey hun.
sorry also for my absence! ive been so busy, and with being away, i kinda got used to not really doing a lot..

but im back, and hopefully my 7lbs (yes 7 blooming pounds) gain will dissapear quickly.... im stuffed otherwise!!! cant believe it was that much!!! ehhhhhhhhhhh

hope you are ok chick, and i really think you should go and see someone about your time of the month, its not normal to be like that and maybe they can help...

Youre not the only one not getting anywhere Nee. And I dont even have TOTM to blame, my weight just isnt shifting coz it knows I only have 1.5lbs before Im stopping TFR lol.

Hey, nice to see you back. I've been off plan for nearly 3 wks now so we've all had a bit of a wobbly-bobbly.

Hope hospital is nothing serious. xx

Grrr pesky totm... I'm sure that the weight will shift when it ends lovely. Did you have a nice weekend? xx

I hope so hun, Im about 5lb up at the moment eeek :(

xx

Bloody TTOM, be patient, my darling girl! Hope everything is ok- stress wise- we know you are incredibly strong and determined, but there is always that breaking point! Try to look after yourself, and be generous to yourself, you really are quite wonderful!

Thank you MF, you always have such lovely words xxx

hey hun.
sorry also for my absence! ive been so busy, and with being away, i kinda got used to not really doing a lot..

but im back, and hopefully my 7lbs (yes 7 blooming pounds) gain will dissapear quickly.... im stuffed otherwise!!! cant believe it was that much!!! ehhhhhhhhhhh

hope you are ok chick, and i really think you should go and see someone about your time of the month, its not normal to be like that and maybe they can help...

Hey you, damn 7lbs, and yes it will go quickly, good luck with shifting it hun

Im ok...see below xx

Youre not the only one not getting anywhere Nee. And I dont even have TOTM to blame, my weight just isnt shifting coz it knows I only have 1.5lbs before Im stopping TFR lol.

Ahhh frustrating isnt it!! Damn weight and damn TFR ha ha xx

Hey, nice to see you back. I've been off plan for nearly 3 wks now so we've all had a bit of a wobbly-bobbly.

Hope hospital is nothing serious. xx

Naughty Judith going off track...but ill let you off as you deserve a treat for being so good for so long, hope your getting back on it now though lady xx

-----------------------------------------

What a BLOOMING day ha ha!!

Feeling pretty drained and I did eat a subway tonight along with a cookie :eek: but I did have hospital....which went ok, was partly to do with my TOTM and some other more personal issues.....got referred back to my docs to then go to the docs to be referred to another hospital rauughhh!!

kind of got the TOTM issues dealt with, Apparently the TOTM is to do with my body rejecting the contraceptive protection!! No idea how acurate that is but as the doctor said it, it did make sense!?! so they suggested I come off all protection for 4-6 months so need to consider that.

Next hospital is 13th June so hope that time flys as I get really worked up over it!!

Next friday Im 30!! 30!!! 30!!!!!!! Cant beleive it!! Im going to be out of the twenties and into the thirties!! actually im not too fussed (at the minute!) just wanna get it out the way...have been asking for biirthday gifts in forms of money to be able to put it to my course in june...all donations gratefully received ha ha hee hee ...not really :p

Next friday Im 30!! 30!!! 30!!!!!!!

32 this friday :cry: The good thing is I've walked around all year thinking I was 32 for some strange reason, so I get a free year :D

32 this friday :cry: The good thing is I've walked around all year thinking I was 32 for some strange reason, so I get a free year :D

Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you...la la le le le laaaa :D

:birthday::birthday:

----------------------------

Today is the dreaded party that Im not going to, Me and OH are going for a meal with my parents :)

What a strange week...no weight loss, although not really focussing on that right now..just trying to be more healthy :D

xx

Well I hope you don't stress too much hun...

My weight loss is bot going well..... found myself eating loads of chocolates last night... and I've out on a few more pounds..... ehhhhh
Oh well.. ill get back on track!

Glad you are doing something nice tonight... have a lovely dinner! And try not to think about them. They are not worth it!

30 was a painful one for me for some reason. I have to say though I think this year has been my best so far so 37 is obv a good age to be. ;)

Happy Birthday GLL - hope you have a lovely day. xxxx

:birthday:

My weight loss is bot going well..... found myself eating loads of chocolates last night... and I've out on a few more pounds..... ehhhhh

Come on girl - step away from the chocs. You know if makes sense. Then just fuggedaboutit. You can get back on track. xx

Nee, is today your actual birthday?? I always get confused over "this friday" or "next friday". I know its the party and that must be pretty painful. Its easy for me to say don't worry about it but I know how hard it is to feel left out especially if you feel it was deliberate, or at best, through thoughtlessness. Just remember you're a lovely person and that you still have a lot of people who care about you. Have a lovely night tonight. And Happy Birthday if today's the day. xxx:lilkiss:

30 was a painful one for me for some reason.

I cried my eyes out all morning of my 30th. First one with my gran, just split up with my man and felt so sorry for myself and old. This one was fine :D

Hey Princess, how did your special night go? Hope it was super-brill and you're having a lovely weekend. xx

Well I hope you don't stress too much hun...

Glad you are doing something nice tonight... have a lovely dinner! And try not to think about them. They are not worth it!

Hey Kes, hows it going now? We have to get on track now :D I have only 8 weeks to lose as much before the final fitting for the dress eeek!!!

xx

30 was a painful one for me for some reason. I have to say though I think this year has been my best so far so 37 is obv a good age to be. ;)

A few people have said about there 30th, its not really worrying me...maybe it will eeek! Yay to 37 being a good one :D

Nee, is today your actual birthday?? I always get confused over "this friday" or "next friday". I know its the party and that must be pretty painful. Its easy for me to say don't worry about it but I know how hard it is to feel left out especially if you feel it was deliberate, or at best, through thoughtlessness. Just remember you're a lovely person and that you still have a lot of people who care about you. Have a lovely night tonight. And Happy Birthday if today's the day. xxx:lilkiss:

No my birthday is this Friday the 13th..unlucky for somne eh!

Had a lovely night with the parents thank you xx

I cried my eyes out all morning of my 30th. First one with my gran, just split up with my man and felt so sorry for myself and old. This one was fine :D

Oh no, hope Im not crying hee hee

Hey Princess, how did your special night go? Hope it was super-brill and you're having a lovely weekend. xx

The night was lovely, had a good nosh and didnt care either ha ha xx

-----------------------------------------

One day off this weekend...never enough!! Saturday was spent mainly depressed and teary due to the 'friends' just found it upsetting that the party had actually happened, not one of them got in touch with me to check I was ok or nothing!! Need to move on from this now though....is it possible to keep them as mates??

Yesterday I worked at the Theatre, was very tiring but loved it, slept like a weirdo last night waking every half hour, but feeling quite springy today hee hee

I have some comps tickets for a show tomorrow night for a show called Blackout...so planning on going to that, although might go on my own as it sounds abit violent, then Wednesday I have tickets for Beauty and the Beast musical so me and OH going to that for my birthday :) No plans really for my bday, seeing a good friend on friday for some drinks and then my brother is coming down Saturday for a quick visit and that would seem to be all!

Oh another thing is, this week I have been eating normal, and not dieting and have managed to STS all week, (this is up from my last official WI) but to have held it shows me that maybe ill be ok maintaining eventually :D

Normal office work today BOOOO

xx

Urrrghh just seen one of my so called best mates have their profile pic as the alternative 3 friends (the birthday party 3 instead the normal 3 if that makes sense)...makes me feel sick.... yep thinking too much hurt has been caused and time to move on...just not sure how!!

Makes me wanna cry...sorry for whinge...but needed to vent...

xx

Aw Nee. You deserve so much better than to feel this way.

Back