x Nee's Journey to slimville x

I'm cding, but I also have some slim and save stuff coz it was cheaper. I'm currently not having the meal packs, just porridge and shakes (but mainly shakes)
But will go back to meal packs as and when I want them, but loving the shakes at the mo....

How are you finding it this time, easier or harder?

Apart from day 1 I feel pretty motivated but just hope I stay like it!

What's the slim and save?

same as the other VLCD's but the cheapest i think... (could be wrong on that) and they have more variety of shakes and meals and bars than Exante..
i like the taste of most of the ones i have tried.

i have been doing this for a while now (few weeks) so im finding it ok.. it was hard over christmas, but i got through it, and im almost back to what i was on christmas eve.

i have wobbles, but i am finding it easier than the first time i did it as i was looking after the kids and making thier foods... i only have to occasionally make my husbands dinner so im not surrounded around food.

I'll have to look at that then, for times of need etc.

I think it definitely helps not being surrounded by food, that's what I'm trying now as it only creates temptation xx

I'm good thanks Nee - thanks for asking.
Swapped jobs since we last spoke - no longer work at the school!

Ooh what job you doing now? How is married life treating you? X

Eeek weigh day tomorrow! So hoping for a good loss, but not long till I find out!

Will no doubt be posting early to keep you updated and hopefully update my stats!

Lost 12lbs woo hoo :)

Bet you love updating those stats babe. X

It's almost a stone hun... that's amazing loss.. x

Well done Nee - thats an awesome first week!! - I hope I get a loss like that in my first week - though I doubt it as I'm CCing.

I'm working at a private company now, still a similar kind of job but the company is rather unique and expanding in a huge way. I was one of 52 people employed in the second half of last year!

The company has a free gym for use, but the times it would be good to use its full of groups of lads/lads doing weights. Its in the middle of the production area too so people watch you - I dont think I have the confidence for that yet!

I'm currently trying to decide what DVD to use at home - I think when I become addicted to the exercise side of things the diet side will come and I will start getting results. Time to make that decision!

Any Jillian michaels dvd are brill, and also bobs ones are great too.

Well done Nee - thats an awesome first week!! - I hope I get a loss like that in my first week - though I doubt it as I'm CCing.

I'm working at a private company now, still a similar kind of job but the company is rather unique and expanding in a huge way. I was one of 52 people employed in the second half of last year!

The company has a free gym for use, but the times it would be good to use its full of groups of lads/lads doing weights. Its in the middle of the production area too so people watch you - I dont think I have the confidence for that yet!

I'm currently trying to decide what DVD to use at home - I think when I become addicted to the exercise side of things the diet side will come and I will start getting results. Time to make that decision!

Thanks hun, yep proper pleased just gotta keep going now eek!!

If you find a good dvd let me know :D

It's almost a stone hun... that's amazing loss.. x

Thanks Kes, only 8lbs to go till I hit my first challenge yippee xx

Had a few bad days but fortunately only 1lb up, got back on it today so gonna try and get my head in the right place and stop being tempted!!!

I can do this!!

Ooh what job you doing now? How is married life treating you? X

Married lifes fantasti ta. Life has thrown a couple of **** situations towards us, but weve got through them. I'm so glad I got married. Planning on loosing the weight this time to start a family!

I'm still going an IT job, at a private company. I dont want to mention the name of it on this site as most people will of heard of them - I'll PM you if you really want to know :) So glad I swapped though. So much less stressful, for more money!

That's fab news baby cakes, really happy for you xx

Managed another good day ....phew!! Fingers crossed for the rest of the night and tomorrow x

Keep going Hun, you can do it.... And it's only another couple of days till weigh in again,so you can turn the 1lb gain into a loss

YOU CAN DO THIS

Hello sunshine!

Go you with the fab loss! :) well done missy

Xxxxx

Keep going Hun, you can do it.... And it's only another couple of days till weigh in again,so you can turn the 1lb gain into a loss

YOU CAN DO THIS

I hope so, and so far not hungry either which is good, as long as I stay as I am now I'm happy cos I don't feel bothered by food :)

Xx

Hello sunshine!

Go you with the fab loss! :) well done missy

Xxxxx

Yay it's Kae, missed you xx

And thank you xxx

Back