x Nee's Journey to slimville x

Yes I agree. I'm starting back on plan in the new year.

Hope you are all doing OK - Kes are you still following Slimming WOrld?

Hi baby_cakes,

How are u?

X

hiya, just popping in to say hi. I used to do meal replacents and actually loved it. I am terrible planning what to eat so having 2 meals a day as shakes and only having to plan one meal was great. I keep thinking of doing it again for a month or two but not sure. I love tescos versian of slimfast and they were quite filling. I might get some tomorow to kick start my new start. I fell off calorie counting over xmas due to the amount of junk my in laws were giving us and the kids, but im back now.
How are you doing?

hiya, just popping in to say hi. I used to do meal replacents and actually loved it. I am terrible planning what to eat so having 2 meals a day as shakes and only having to plan one meal was great. I keep thinking of doing it again for a month or two but not sure. I love tescos versian of slimfast and they were quite filling. I might get some tomorow to kick start my new start. I fell off calorie counting over xmas due to the amount of junk my in laws were giving us and the kids, but im back now.
How are you doing?

Hi Inge,

I say do it, whatever helps you start is always good :)

I am defo starting on the 2nd :D

I will keep this one going :)

How did your interview go?

X

not sure.. and will have to wait until the new year to find out...

Iv decided not to go down the replacement route, just eat within calories, Im not weighing myself til end of january, which will be hard as Im obsessed with that at the moment, which I know is bad. Iv got to get my partner to hide the scales tomorow!

Kes, my fingers are crossed for you xx

Inge, good luck with cc'ing, I'm sure you will be fine, I know I could not wait till end of Jan to weigh hee hee

X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Happy new year peeps xx

happy new year hun xx

Well the 1st of jan 2013 has mainly consisted on me pigging on everything possible to say goodbye to much loved food, so much so that I don't wanna eat ever again hee hee.

Weigh in tomorrow, eeek and the beginning of exante take 2 or is it 3 .... Who knows, what matters is now ha!

We can do this nee!

Morning,

Yes kes, we can do this... I need to hee hee

I have weighed this morning and not impressed.... 19st 10lbs!!! That's 12lbs up from last January!!

Currently sipping my first shake (banana) whilst updating my stats. Here is to day one!!

ooohhh is that the exante or a slim and save one?
i like the slim and save banana one.

ooohhh is that the exante or a slim and save one?
i like the slim and save banana one.

Exante, I put too much water in it though oops, the carbonara was lush tonight tho :)

Oh I would like to try the carbonara one... but I don't need to buy anything atm, so will hold off... I like the slim and save mac cheese and mushroom pasta.. etc. So I'm sure I will like that one too.

Meant to say ..... How are you going....

Going well so far, I did slip up last night but very minor and then today as I didn't get home till late I didn't bother having a pack as thought it was too late to have something and now I'm starving oops!

did you order any bars??? maybe have a bar...

I did think that about an hour ago, but didn't, I got the bumper pack with shakes, bars and soups then added 5 of the carbonara's to try too.

Lesson learnt today, eat all packs eek!

How are u doing kes?

I too didn't eat all my packs, but I'm not hungry either.. so I'm not bothered, but I do know I don't lose anything when I don't have all my packs.

I'm feeling really hungry now, roll on breakfast and yes I think I was the same when I did this last time that if I didn't have them all I didn't lose.

Are you doing CD?

Back