x Nee's Journey to slimville x

x Nee x

Gold Member
Hey everyone,

Been abit distant of late :(

Here's to a new start, a new diet and a new thread :D

I spent alot of last yr doing MRP, and to say I have gained again is a definate! I love the control of MRP but think at the minute its not for me, so going back to calorie counting.

I have weighed this morning at 18st 12lbs (264lbs) and am going to go with any loss is a good loss as I dont wantto get into the cycle of disappointment, I know its very easy to get into that mindset but surely this leads to bingeing?!

Anyway, enough of me babbling on :p

Will try and post as often as I can, would be great to have support aswell as support others too

xxx

Good luck, I'm starting back with calorie counting this week too after a being very bad over the festive period!

Good luck! :D What is MRP?

Good luck, I'm starting back with calorie counting this week too after a being very bad over the festive period!

Thanks Blueway, when are you starting? goodluck for you too :)

Good luck! :D What is MRP?

Thanks Bostik :D MRP = meal replacement ...eeek its very tough going!!

Good luck nee :)

Cheers Sparkles :) hows u?

------------------------------------

Day 2 and so far so good, no hiccups and been able to stay within the 1200 cals so far :)

Had a jacket potato tonight, with salad and chicken was yummmmmy :D

xx

Well done being on track!

Wow i could never do summat like Cambridge or whatever. All the food id miss lol

I'm good mrs back on the old Ww wagon after gaining again! Determind to make this my year! :)

Yep 2012 is the year I can feel it and we can do it YAY :)

Well done being on track!

Wow i could never do summat like Cambridge or whatever. All the food id miss lol

Thanks :) Yeh it was hard, good too for weight loss but straight after losing some I just binged all the time so this time good ol' calorie counting for me :D

Hey Hun well done for keeping on track, a few of my friends have been on MRP and done well but a few have been in the same boat and gained again.
I have converted some to CC and they have found it easier to manage and lost and maintained!
Keep it going!! Lol ?

Well done on taking the choice to calorie count. I think Meal Replacement Programs are setting people up to fail and regain. I did CD and gained all the weight back plus more. There is no healthier way than calorie counting - slow and steady wins the race.

I am hoping I can win my 4 stone race this year. What better year than 2012 - the London Olympic year!

Oh, Nee, its good to see you back (Baby_cakes = shell).

Hey Hun well done for keeping on track, a few of my friends have been on MRP and done well but a few have been in the same boat and gained again.
I have converted some to CC and they have found it easier to manage and lost and maintained!
Keep it going!! Lol ?

Thanks Princessclark, I intend to keep going, hope your doing ok too :)

Well done on taking the choice to calorie count. I think Meal Replacement Programs are setting people up to fail and regain. I did CD and gained all the weight back plus more. There is no healthier way than calorie counting - slow and steady wins the race.

I am hoping I can win my 4 stone race this year. What better year than 2012 - the London Olympic year!

Oh, Nee, its good to see you back (Baby_cakes = shell).

Hey you, hows it going? Thanks hun, CC needs to be my way forward, and trying notto put to much pressure on myself, cos I end up going mad ha!

-----------------------

Day5 ahead of me today and still doing ok, I actually was under on calories yesterday due to my hectic day at work! ate bran flakes for each of my meals, hope the bottom half of me doesnt give me havoc ha!!

only working 4hrs today but will be a very physical day no doubt lifting ridiculously heavy things, but will think of the calories Im burning YAY

xx

Hey ;)

Im not too bad thanks. Like yourself I need to get back into t
the swing of things - get back to doing what I do best, dieting.

I tell you something, this is going to be the third and last time. We can do it, we all can!!

Too right babycakes :) x

Morning all,

How are we?

I weighed today due to hosting a babyshower for my friend tonight and knowing there may be some nibbles etc and am pleased that I have lost 4lbs :)

xx

Thats fantastic!

Hello lovely. Will follow you on here - wishing you loads of luck xx

Today Im using my new slow cooker, luckily have today off so thought Id try it for the first time, so have a chicken hotpot style thing cooking at the mo!

Dieting still ok, I did eat more than I should have over the weekend, but not totally off the radar so Im happy with that!

Thats a good attitude :)

Back