x Nee's Journey to slimville x

Hey, sorry to hear about your muscle pain - hope it heals real quick.

Funeral was very nice and loads of people there. Very emotional tho but TT was brilliant - a real pillar of strength. Mingling was exhausting but stopped me eating all the lovely food.

Shame you STS but always better than a gain. I weighed when I got back and I STS as well so that is good. I've still got to lose 3lb to catch you up. Hope you are ok and doing well. xx

Funeral was very nice and loads of people there. Very emotional tho but TT was brilliant - a real pillar of strength. Mingling was exhausting but stopped me eating all the lovely food.

So pleased the funeral went well, and really great that TT was strong, what a lovely lad, bless him.

keep your chin up hun xxx

--------------------------------------------

Hmmm yesterday, wasnt good, I binged allllllll day and night, and today not binged but not made great choices, tomorrow is a new day tho :)

Hello flower

Hope you are well! How's the muscle pain?

I've not made great food choices lately either :/ I think I'm gunna try an plan the days food in the morning instead of just having what a fancy when I fancy it lol

Keep smiling hun

Xxx

Forget the binge and get back on track :) yeah planning might help. It helps me to stick to things anyway.

Hello flower

Hope you are well! How's the muscle pain?

I've not made great food choices lately either :/ I think I'm gunna try an plan the days food in the morning instead of just having what a fancy when I fancy it lol

Keep smiling hun

Xxx

Pain is loads better today, I think it was just a pull but was really uncomfortable.

Yep planning may be the answer hun, I might have too!!

xx

Forget the binge and get back on track :) yeah planning might help. It helps me to stick to things anyway.

yep binge is all over tomorrow is a new day

xx

How are you today? Hope its going well. xx

\could have been alot better to be honest :( ha ha how about u?

xx

Tch, tch, you naughty tinker. I've been quite good but its been a struggle. WI tomorrow and would like to have lost a pound. C'mon girl, you're meant to be my inspiration!! Hope you can get back on track xx

Good morning lovely. Had my WI today and I've lost 1.5lbs. Yay!! Its a struggle already (I usually manage a month before I really go off the rails) and I'm founding it tough. Hope you are ok xx

Tch, tch, you naughty tinker. I've been quite good but its been a struggle. WI tomorrow and would like to have lost a pound. C'mon girl, you're meant to be my inspiration!! Hope you can get back on track xx

Good morning lovely. Had my WI today and I've lost 1.5lbs. Yay!! Its a struggle already (I usually manage a month before I really go off the rails) and I'm founding it tough. Hope you are ok xx

Hey hun,
Well done on your loss thats fab :)

I cant deny I have totally gone off track< not even sure why as I felt well happy on the diet... maybe too relaxed!?!

I didnt even weigh saturday as I knew it would upset me, sad or what ha!:cry::cry:

So, im trying to get my head back then restart by wednesday and no later!!

xx

Good girl for just getting back on that horse (the one you fell off, not the one you ate lol). You always told me to keep posting when I'm struggling so you should do the same. Don't disappear on me, lovely. Keep fighting the good fight. xx

Good girl for just getting back on that horse (the one you fell off, not the one you ate lol). You always told me to keep posting when I'm struggling so you should do the same. Don't disappear on me, lovely. Keep fighting the good fight. xx

Oh I shall on both parts, posting and fighting :D Just need some motivation...doesnt help when today has gone bad already ARRGGHHHH! (not food wise)

xx

Sorry to hear you're having a sh*tty day. Hope you have a better evening. xx

hey hunny, how are you going?

Come on flower! You can do it! Dust ya self off an face music! Step on them scales an get back to it!

Miss ya lots :D

Xxx

Come on Nee, we're all rooting for you. How has this week been? Lots of love and hugs sent your way xxx

Cooooooooeeeeeeeee

Hey there - just popped in to say hello and hope you are ok xxx

Helloooooo! Still sending you lots of cuddly warm thoughts xxxxx

Sorry to hear you're having a sh*tty day. Hope you have a better evening. xx

hey hunny, how are you going?

Come on flower! You can do it! Dust ya self off an face music! Step on them scales an get back to it!

Miss ya lots :D

Xxx

Come on Nee, we're all rooting for you. How has this week been? Lots of love and hugs sent your way xxx

Cooooooooeeeeeeeee

Hey there - just popped in to say hello and hope you are ok xxx

Helloooooo! Still sending you lots of cuddly warm thoughts xxxxx

Thanks all of you, your all so sweet xxxxx

-----------------------------------------------------

Firstly, Im fine, just had a weird few weeks and allowed myself to go off plan, and had the thought 'it doesnt matter' when it really does.

Then as I went off track, couldnt work out how to get back on it... crazy what dieting can do to the mind!

There has been so much going on recently, nothing worth breaking a diet for, but as I said I allowed myself to be distracted!

Lovely Kae has been trying to kick my arse in gear (thank you Kae) and said something that made me rethink... dieting is the one thing she can control... and that can apply to me if I get my head in the zone!

I have plunged on the scales this morning and horrified to see 18st 13lbs so all my initial hard work has been undone. However, I had in my head I would have hit the 19's so thats something :p

Today Im just gonna deal ith my head, and placing that head of mine in the zone, and being aware of what im eating then maybe tomorrow will be even easier :D

Fingers crossed peeps

xx

Last edited:
Back