**xenical fluffy easter bunny challenge 2014**

Well done Tracy & Figment, between 4 of us in a week we have done 13.5lbs, shame we can't keep that up hey ;)

Up to date 04.01.14 1714hrs

Lexie2005 said:
Well done Tracy & Figment, between 4 of us in a week we have done 13.5lbs, shame we can't keep that up hey ;)

Up to date 04.01.14 1714hrs

Thanks, Lexie! I think you're right, mine will certainly slow down now. :) xx

Figment said:
Hoping mine doesn't slow down too much yet with me still being a long way from goal but I always take it one day at a time and it will come off as and when it wishes. As long as I know I am eating healthy and sticking with it I know it will come off eventually x

You'll be fine, hon. Mine's so slow because I'm only 10lbs from goal, so it's gone to a snail's pace, but it came off at a steady couple of pounds a week at the beginning. :) xx

Been trying out the individual weight watcher cake slices, currently have carrot cake and lemon cake in the cupboard. Not sure I'm actually that keen on either of them. I do however like the chocolate brownie weight watcher cake x

I never got on that well with weight watchers meals or snacks - with the exception of their hula hoops! I thought they were very expensive for small portions - having said that I did have their desserts when I first started - the toffee cheesecake was nice :)

Figment said:
Been trying out the individual weight watcher cake slices, currently have carrot cake and lemon cake in the cupboard. Not sure I'm actually that keen on either of them. I do however like the chocolate brownie weight watcher cake x

I must admit I tend to not bother with the low cal cakes, as I find them unsatisfying - I prefer to have something "proper" as a treat, usually at the weekend. In the week I have Alpen Light, and also the Eat Natural bars, which are lovely. Also the Options hot chocolate sachets are a staple of my plan, I have one every evening - in fact it's time for it now, better boil the kettle!! :) xx

I like the weight watcher hula hoop crisps too but I've just stopped myself buying anymore as someone who previously ate too many crisps I'm becoming a bit addicted to them and eating too many. So I'm going crisp cold turkey for a while. :eek:

I've tried out some of the weight watcher ice cream things this week, some of the cones ( as they are reduced in asda) and on xmas day and boxing day for my dessert I had the toffee and honeycomb sundae which were nice. Chocolate wise, I've taken to having muller light chocolate dessert (runny chocolate yum :rolleyes:) and I've just bought this week a chocolate and hazelnut dessert from asda but I can't remember the make of it. Will have to have a try of the cheesecake as ultimately that is my dessert of choice :D

Figment said:
I like the weight watcher hula hoop crisps too but I've just stopped myself buying anymore as someone who previously ate too many crisps I'm becoming a bit addicted to them and eating too many. So I'm going crisp cold turkey for a while. :eek:

I've tried out some of the weight watcher ice cream things this week, some of the cones ( as they are reduced in asda) and on xmas day and boxing day for my dessert I had the toffee and honeycomb sundae which were nice. Chocolate wise, I've taken to having muller light chocolate dessert (runny chocolate yum :rolleyes:) and I've just bought this week a chocolate and hazelnut dessert from asda but I can't remember the make of it. Will have to have a try of the cheesecake as ultimately that is my dessert of choice :D

I used to eat loads of Muller Lights, and the Shape chocolate desserts, but now try not to have too many things like that, having seen all the horror stories on telly about how bad artificial sweeteners and stuff are for you (not that I eat particularly healthily, I live on ready meals, lol). I did start off having a lot of low cal crisps too, but then stopped having them in favour of nuts and fruit. With me it's been a matter of gradually trying to improve the quality of what I eat, but as I said, it's very far from perfect! :) xx

Figment said:
That's ultimately what I'm aiming for. Baby steps on my way there I think :D

Absolutely! It's a mistake to try to do it all at once, you're likely to get overwhelmed and give up. I did it exactly the way you are, starting off by replacing high calorie foods with "diet" equivalents, just counting calories rather than worrying about healthy eating, then gradually introducing healthier things and reducing the other stuff. I now eat more fruit and veg than I have before in my adult life, but do still have my less than ideal snack items and ready meals - it's very much a balancing act. Keep up the good work, you're doing brilliantly! :) xx

Back