**xenical fluffy easter bunny challenge 2014**

I like the weight watcher hula hoop crisps too but I've just stopped myself buying anymore as someone who previously ate too many crisps I'm becoming a bit addicted to them and eating too many. So I'm going crisp cold turkey for a while. :eek: I've tried out some of the weight watcher ice cream things this week, some of the cones ( as they are reduced in asda) and on xmas day and boxing day for my dessert I had the toffee and honeycomb sundae which were nice. Chocolate wise, I've taken to having muller light chocolate dessert (runny chocolate yum :rolleyes:) and I've just bought this week a chocolate and hazelnut dessert from asda but I can't remember the make of it. Will have to have a try of the cheesecake as ultimately that is my dessert of choice :D

I went crisp cold turkey for 6 months!!! I still have a major problem with them & can happily eat a multipack in a sitting

1.5lb off 14.5lb to go :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Om..so I've weighed and this morning I'm 12.11 so please can I change my target to 25lbs to lose by easter please? I'd like to get as close to 11 as possible. That's my final target :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Om..so I've weighed and this morning I'm 12.11 so please can I change my target to 25lbs to lose by easter please? I'd like to get as close to 11 as possible. That's my final target :) Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'll do if from pc honey xx

Thank you so much!! I had such a bad day today, I ended up in emergency!! My heart rate was that high you could see my chest beating, was sweating, I need to have blood tests but they are 90% sure it was not from xenical, has anyone else had this before while on it?

Thank you so much!! I had such a bad day today, I ended up in emergency!! My heart rate was that high you could see my chest beating, was sweating, I need to have blood tests but they are 90% sure it was not from xenical, has anyone else had this before while on it?

Sounds more like a panic attack honey x

yeah I thought so too, lasted for ust under an hour :(

I had one about 3 months ago & go story had no Idea what it was. I thought I was going to have a heart attack or something. My boss got our nurse & she called me down but by then it was almost an hour since it started. It came from nowhere I had nothing to be worried about but as warned I have had more since although nowhere near as severe.

its so scary isn't it!! Im a stay at home mum while Karl works, was more in a panic as there was no one to watch Paige if something happened, I was even to scared to take my pills tonight! :( New day tomorrow (it is 10.55pm in New Zealand) xxx Talk tomorrow hun

Back