Breakfast
42g of Crunchy Bran with Milk

Snack
Blueberries

Lunch
Noodles with:
Crab Meat
Tomatoes
2 tbsps of Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce (3 Syns)

Dinner
Tuna Steak
SW Chips
Oven Baked Tomatoes, Onions, Peppers, Garlic, Spring Onion & Sweetcorn
1 tbsp of Tomato Ketchup (1 Syn)

1/4 of a Slice of Bread (2 Syns)

Snack
4 Mikados (2 Syns)

Drinks
Options Hot Chocolate with Milk (2 Syns)
Water with NAS Squash

HEA: Milk
HEB: 42g of Crunchy Bran

Syns: 10

Last edited:
Tuesday 3 August - Green

Back on track now. Was supposed to go back to the gym tonight but I've been moving stuff at work as we are moving offices and I've hurt my knee and back. So resting tonight then gym-ing tomorrow :D

Breakfast
Tuna mixed with Salad Cream (1.5 Syns)
28g of Cheddar (melted)
3 WW Brown Danish

Lunch
Mild Cheese & Broccoli Pasta n Sauce (0.5 Syns)
Cherry Tomatoes
2 Slices of Ham (1 Syn)

1 Activia FF Yogurt
Dinner
2 Linda McCartney Sausages (4 Syns)
1 Fry Light Fried Egg
SW Chips
Beans

Snacks
1 Funsize Curly Wurly (4.5 Syns)
Grapes

Drinks
Water with NAS Squash

HEA: 28g of Cheddar
HEBs: 3 WW Brown Danish and Tuna

Syns: 11.5

Last edited:
Thanks Donna :) I don't think I'm gonna get rid of the 4lbs with it being * week. I'm still so huge and bloated, trying to stick to plan but have no motivation for exercise :( all in all, not a good week!! I need to get back on it properly but struggling so much!!

Last edited:
Wednesday 4 August - EE

Still hugely bloated. WHY can't I get rid of this tummy. Mehh!

Had a weird old day today. Was supposed to be moving offices at work...we moved everything, then got told we weren't allowed. Big GRRR's! Managed to get a lunch time walk in though, which is good as I didn't make it to the gym again tonight. Silly Linzi.

Annoyed tonight cos of so called "friends"...our group is so divided at the minute, and I know I have the best group...but they others are obviously disliking us via their facebook statuses and it's becoming so pathetic. But, just shows who your true friends are. Sigh.

Now off work til Monday, so going to be extremely good and do some exercise :) hopefully it'll help with a loss that I'm not expecting!

Breakfast
42g of Crunchy Bran with Milk

Grapes in 1 Activia FF Yogurt

Snack
Grapes
Weird biscuity thing my boss baked and brought in..felt bad refusing...was awful...don't know how to syn it :S...say 5 Syns?

Lunch
Pasta with:
Tuna
Tomatoes, Pepper & Spring Onion
2 tbsps of Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce (3 Syns)

1 Activia FF Yogurt

Dinner
Asda Chicken Fillet
Jacket Potato with Margarine (3 Syns)
Batchelors Mild Curry Rice
Oven Baked Tomatoes, Onions, Pepper, Spring Onion, Garlic, Green Beans & Sweetcorn

Snack
Skinny Cow Ice Lolly (4 Syns)

Drinks
Tea with Milk
1 Pint of Water
3 Pints of Water with NAS Squash

HEA: Milk
HEB: 42g of Crunchy Bran

Syns: 15

Exercise: 30ish minute walk

Thursday 5 August - Green

Breakfast
28g of Special K Sustain with Milk x2

Snack
Raspberries, Grapes, Strawberries & Blueberries
4 tbsps of FF Onken Strawberry Yogurt

Lunch
Batchelors Tomato & Herb Pasta n Sauce

Skinny Cow Ice Lolly (4.5 Syns)

Dinner
Jacket Potato
28g of Cheddar
Baked Beans

Snack
Thorntons Chocolate (that I got for my birthday :( weak moment just wanted RID!) Dunno how many syns are in it. Probably an average chocolate bar...say 170 cals in each one? Sooo...gonna say 17 syns all together, could be totally wrong but what can I do. No syns at all tomorrow. And lots of exercise to see if I can eventually get a loss on Sat (even though it's * week!)

Drinks
Water
Water with NAS Squash
Diet Berry Drink
Tea with Milk

HEAs: 250ml of Milk and 28g of Cheddar
HEBs: 28g of Special K Sustain x2

Syns: Gonna say 21.5(ish)

Exercise: 30 Minutes on the Wii, 140 Sit Ups and Walk around Town

Last edited:
Hellooooo - yes. I haven't updated this for a while really. I started off a thread in the weight loss diary section and have just really been updating that.

But I shall give you a short update on here in case peope don't read my other one :)

So, here goes!

Onto my third week of my restart and it's going well :) lost 1lb the first week and 2lbs the second week, so I'm really happy!

Got one more full week to go til I'm off plan in London for 3 days. Gonna make good choices but gonna enjoy myself too, then back on the wagon for my jollies in November :D hoping to reach target by then and be skinny :)

Feel free to pop into my weight loss diary, as I've said I've just been updating that and ignored this. I found looking back at my bad days made me want to cry so starting a new thread would be best!

Hope you're all ok :) xx

Back