xGeordieGirlxs Food Diary - angry tonight

Wow! Well done on the loss! Have a great day!

Sunday 25 July - Off Plan

Off plan birthday week continues!! Cannot wait to get back on plan tomorrow - but I'm enjoying the food binge!!

Had a fab day at the races yesterday - my girls absolutely MADE my day! Didn't win anything, hardly ate anything, but drank a large amount of pimms, cider, taboo and wine! And the weather stayed nice. Only a few cross words, and an elbow in the face at the end of the night by some unknown cos I stuck up for my friend....but all in all a really lovely day!!

Attachments

• P7240002.jpg
    P7240002.jpg
    503 KB · Views: 29
  • P7240003.jpg
    P7240003.jpg
    490.8 KB · Views: 26
  • P7240004.jpg
    P7240004.jpg
    497.3 KB · Views: 26
  • P7240005.jpg
    P7240005.jpg
    491.4 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Belated Happy Birthday Linzi - you look absolutely beautiful, like the Team Cullen top - yet to see Eclipse, hvae promised Meg we will go week after next when Paul is on early shift

I am surprised you could stand up after all that alcohol, sorry to hear about the elbow in your face hope you walloped them back!

WELL DONE ON THE WEIGHT LOSS!

Monday 26 July - Off Plan

Only two more off play days til I can get back on it on Thursday with a fishy 9 days!!

Last edited:
Feeling very large and bloated, here's to a HUGE gain on Sat!!

Last edited:
Tuesday 27 July - Off Plan

Ughh...feeling huge!

Last edited:
I was considering getting back on plan today but...

I did so well, then I went to the gym for 40 mins...came out and there was my friend James, who had travelled up from London...to take me out for a late birthday meal.

I could have killed him! As nice as it was...

He took me to my fave restaurant...but he had pre-ordered everything and paid for it...so I couldn't make any SW-friendly choices!

He forced and I mean, FORCED, me to have my bread bun with loads of butter, 1/2 a HUGE cheese and tomato garlic bread pizza, my fave pre-SW creamy pasta, and a huge slice of chocolate fudge cake with choc sauce, cream and ice cream.

I could actually throw up right now. I'm defo gaining at WI on sat! I had such a nice time but jeeeeez...I don't even wanna think of what I've eaten :sign0137: I've totally blown it haven't I? I stood on the scales when I got home (stupid thing to do I know)...and I'm heavier than my start weight! I know that's cos am sooo full but god. Luckily I've drank a lot of water today I suppose...

I have a indian meal to go to tomorrow night so off plan..

So from Thurs I'm back on plan a million percent with exercise on Thurs and Fri...no snacking no nothing.

WI on Sat, meal and night out on Sat night but I'm gonna make good choices and not drink much.

I feel like a heffa :(

Last edited:
Wedneday 28 July - Off Plan

Off plan! Made good healthy choices during the day and drank plenty of water, but going for a yummy indians tonight. Last day off plan. Extremely excited to be healthy again tomorrow. Bring on the fishy days!!!!!

Last edited:
Our indian restaurant had over booked so we ended up going for a pizza, with potato wedges and chicken goujons...with lots of dip. A yummy way to end my fat days!

Last edited:
Thursday 29 July - Red

Back on plan and very happy :) feel motivated and ready to be 100%!!

Breakfast
3 WW Brown Danish with Margarine (1 Syn)
A Little bit of Mackerel in Tomato Sauce (was weird, like tuna on toast...didnt like it!!)

Lunch
Tuna mixed with Salad Cream (2 Syns)
4 Ryvitas
Tomatoes
2 Asda Chicken Fillets

1 Banana

Dinner
Haddock
1 tbsp of Tomato Ketchup (1 Syn)
Oven Baked Onion, Pepper, Tomatoes, Garlic, Spring Onion

Snacks
Walkers Baked Crisps (7.5 Syns)
3 Chocolate Strawberries (3.5 Syns)

Drinks
Tea with Milk
Water
Water with NAS Squash

HEA: Milk
HEBs: 3 WW Brown Danish and Ryvitas

Syns: 15 - need to cut down syns next week to 5-10 a day

Exercise: Gym: 30 Minutes on the Cross Trainer (300 cals) and a 2 hour walk around the shops :D

Last edited:
Your dinner sounds nice for tonight Linzi, what time should I come around? lol Good luck at getting back on plan, if it's any consolation I have been WELL off plan now for around a week - I blame the Summer holidays!!x

Your dinner sounds nice for tonight Linzi, what time should I come around? lol Good luck at getting back on plan, if it's any consolation I have been WELL off plan now for around a week - I blame the Summer holidays!!x
Boo - are you coming back on plan? You were doing so well!! Hope your enjoying your hols though :D xx

I am back on plan and it feels good :D I enjoyed my almost week off plan, but put on loads, I don't fit into anything...! Never again!

Last edited:
Friday 30 July - Green

Off plan. Last day. Back on tomorrow. Promise

Last edited:
Yeah I'm getting back onto plan, last two days I've done pretty much syn free - barring 1/2 syn today for my lunch (Asda have the Batchelors Pasta n Sauce on special so took in the cheese and brocoli one today).

Hoping that I get it back in time for WI on Tues although we're in Sheffield tomorrow night visiting an old school friend so could be messy!!

Good luck for your WI

Saturday 31 July - Not Sure What Plan Yet, Either Green or EE

Well, against my better judgment I WI this morning, after my week off-plan binge, I gained 4lbs. Not as bad as what I thought, but I need to get it off! So operation 100% with fish week commences!

Breakfast
42g of Crunchy Bran with Milk

Grapes & Blueberries

Lunch
Some sort of fish
Cherry Tomatoes

1 Activia FF Yogurt

Dinner
Out at Deanos:

Either Tonno Pasta or Arrabiata (5 Syns as guesstimate)

Drinks
Tea with Milk
Water
Water with NAS Squash
Diet Coke

HEA: Milk
HEB: 42g of Crunchy Bran

Syns: 5

Kinda went off plan with alcohol on Sat, and was off plan because I was ill yesterday.

Added 2 pics of my birthday meal out. As you can see, I was VERY happy with my Robert Pattinson birthday present :D

Back on plan today :)

Attachments

• P7310029.jpg
    P7310029.jpg
    489.4 KB · Views: 33
  • P7310027.jpg
    P7310027.jpg
    489.4 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Back