xGeordieGirlxs Food Diary - angry tonight

Monday 19 July - EE

Back to work :( booo!! No gym tonight as I have a driving lesson - excited for that :)

Breakfast
28g of Bran Flakes with Milk

1 Banana
2 Jaffa Cakes (4 Syns)
1 Activia FF Yogurt

Snack
1 Alpen Light Bar (3 Syns)

Lunch
Tuna mixed with FF Natural Fromage Frais
FF Natural Cottage Cheese
Beetroot & Pickled Onions
Tomatoes, Onion, Pepper, Spring Onion & Sweetcorn

1 Satsuma

Snack
12 Mikados (6 Syns)
Skips (4 Syns)

Dinner
Haddock
SW Chips
Oven Baked Tomatoes, Onion, Pepper, Garlic, Spring Onion, Sweetcorn & Green Beans

Drinks
2 Cups of Tea with Milk
2 Pints of Water
1 Pints of Water with NAS Squash
Diet Coke

HEA: Milk
HEB: 28g of Bran Flakes

Syns:17...oops..too many mikados!!

Last edited:
The dress is lovely, only thing I'd say is that if its already big on you, are you going to wear it ever again?

Well done of fishy week, I'm not a great lover myself so I am watching closely this week and if I need a big loss or a boost I shall attempt the fishy week! Actually your menus are lovely this week, esp the crab pasta

Hi there. Just want to say good luck with fishy week. I'm going to give it a go this week as well as part of my fresh start. Also, as I'm ill, my appetite isn't that big at the moment, so I hope this doesn't jeopardise my week. We shall see.

Gooooood luck m'dear - I hate fish, but if it's going to help, then one week isn't that bad, is it? :D

Tuesday 20 July - EE

Still feel really bloated and a bit run down today...lots of water and no bad snacking methinks!

Breakfast
2 Eggs, Scrambled
3 WW Brown Danish with Margarine (1 Syn)
1/2 a tbsp of Tomato Ketchup (0.5 Syns)

1 Activia FF Yogurt

Lunch
Pasta with:
Tuna
Tomatoes, Pepper, Spring Onion, Sweetcorn
Soy Sauce

2 Chocolate Digestives (8 Syns)

Dinner
Asda Chicken with
SW Chips

Oven Baked Tomatoes, Onion, Pepper, Garlic, Spring Onion, Sweetcorn & Green Beans

Skips (4 Syns)

Drinks
2 Cups of Tea with Milk
2 Pints of Water
4 Pints of Water with NAS Squash

HEB: 3 WW Brown Danish

Syns: 13.5

Exercise: Gym: 21 Minutes on the Cross Trainer and 10 Minutes on the Bike. 15 Minute Walk

Last edited:
Didn't end up going...going tonight instead :) taking the Mother to see Twilight..she just finished reading the books and she watched 1 and 2 yesterday, so now she wants to see Eclipse...I'm happy enough to go along to see it for the 4th time :D TEAM EDWARD!! xx

Wednesday 21 July - Red

Red day today, dunno why, just fancy it :)

Breakfast
Mixed Berries
FF Natural Fromage Frais

3 WW Brown Danish toasted with Jam (1.5 Syns)

Lunch
4 Ryvitas
Tuna mixed with FF Natural Fromage Frais
FF Natural Cottage Cheese
Tomatoes & Spring Onion

1 Banana
1 Satsuma

Dinner
2 Hard Boiled Eggs

1 Banana
Grapes

Snack
6 Mikados (3 Syns)

Drinks
Tea with Milk
Water with NAS Squash

HEBs: 3 WW Brown Danish and 4 Ryvitas

Syns: 12.5

Last edited:
I know :( I didn't really feel like eating at lunch, wasn't hungry....then didn't have time for dinner cos we got home quite late! Will eat today though :D xx

Thursday 22 July - EE

Why isn't it Friday yet?! Can't be bothered! Can't go to the gym again tonight :( I'm getting my hair done, my fake tan done, and I need to buy some new shoes for the races on Sat. I miss the gym...I was only there Tues and I'll go tomorrow, but don't feel that I've done enough this week!

Breakfast

Mixed Berries with FF Natural Fromage Frais

Lunch
Pasta with:
Tuna
Tomatoes & Peppers
3 tbsps of Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce (3 Syns)
2 Ryvita Thin Things...(3 Syns)

Dinner
Haddock
SW Chips
Oven Baked Tomatoes, Onions, Peppers, Garlic, Spring Onion, Green Beans & Sweetcorn

Drinks
3 Cups of Tea with Milk
1 Pint of Water with NAS Squash
3 Pints of Water

HEB: 28g of Bran Flakes

Syns: 14

Last edited:
Friday 23 July: EE - The Plan

Fridayyy at last :) going to the gym for a while after work, but then got to rush home because my parents are throwing me a "tea party" for all my family to come to so that they can give me by bday presents as I'm at the races all day on Sat for my bday, then the pub all night hehe. Going to make some SW-friendly foods for the "tea party" and stick to plan as I'm defo going to be off plan on Sat - we have an m&s picnic to take with us and we will be drinking loads...I can't NOT celebrate my bday though!!

Breakfast

1 Activia FF Yogurt

Lunch
Sushi (1.5 Syns)
Walkers Square (4 Syns)
Grapes

Dinner
Tea party:
SW Quiche
SW Chips
Beans

Drinks
Tea with Milk
Water
Diet Coke

HEB: 3 WW Brown Danish

Syns: 13.5

Exercise: Gym:

Last edited:
Have a lovely teaparty, hope you got lots of lovely presents or money so you can go and buy yourself some more gorgeous dresses!

Enjoy the races, are you WI before you go?
Thank youuu! I've just asked for money cos I have none for the races!

Yes I am WI before I go...I think I've put on this week for some reason. I feel hugeee!!x

Tea party = eating disaster. Totally off plan. I ate pizza, half a box of pringles, doritos, mini sausages, SW quiche, potato wedges, chocolate cake, cheesecake, profiteroles...eeeeeek! I feel SICK!

Not WI tomorrow, since I'm off plan then too...so back on plan from Sunday and 100% after that and will WI the Sat after.

Pass me the puke bucket please...

Well I mainly need money for tomorrow, it's Ladies Day at the races and I have zero money...but I got £60 from the family which I'm going to have to use there..bit of a waste really so won't be treating myself :(

But I got a nice dress and bag from my Mam, some PJs and chocs from my Cousin, some wine and a pandora charm from my auntie and a scarf and chocs from work :) so still got some nice presents!! My friends are coming over in the morning to give me presents too...I hate receiving, I'm more of a giver hehe

I'm having a great bday weekend so far and it's not even my bday til tomorrow!! Gonna put soo much weight on!!

Happy Birthday for tomorrow Linzi, hope you have a great day! Just think though by having a bad day tomorrow right after WI you have 6 days to get it back again :)

Chris x

Saturday 24 July - Off Plan Again!

Well, I'm off plan today :) I'm not even going to write what I eat, cos when I look back at it I'll feel guilty. So I'm just going to enjoy it!!

I WI this morning, I know I said I wasn't going to, but I wanted to see if what I ate last night did any damage (to see if it bloated me or anything...to see how quick weight gain is)...and I lost the 0.5lb that I put on last week. So I'm haaaaaaapppppppppppppyyyyyyyy :D :D :D officially 9st 10.5lbs again :D...so after today I'm getting right back on plan and hopefully I'll get another loss!

Hope everyone has a lovely day :) xxx

Last edited:
Back