xGeordieGirlxs Food Diary - angry tonight

Monday 22 March

Breakfast - 28g of Bran Flakes (HEXB) with Milk and a Cup of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA)

Lunch - Salad with Tomatoes, Cucumber, Lettuce, Pepper, Spring Onion and Sweetcorn with Salad Cream (1.5 Syns) and Black Pepper.

Snack - 2 Cups of Tea (No Milk), Cherry Mullerlight and 1 Cadbury's Rose Chocolate (2 Syns)

Dinner - Tagliatelle Pasta with Tinned Tomatoes, Tomatoes, Onion, Peppers, Spring Onion, Garlic, Mangetout, Green Beans, Chillies, Soy Sauce and 1 tsp of Ginger and Sprite Zero

Supper - 2 Pieces of Toast (HEXB) with Marge (1 Syn), 11 Mikados (5.5 Syns...they are sooo addictive!) and a Cup of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA)

Syns for the Day: 10

Last edited:
Tuesday 23 March

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix (HEXB) with Milk (Part HEXA), 1 Mullerlight and a Cup of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA)

Lunch - Pasta Salad with Tomatoes, Cucumber, Peppers and Lettuce with Salad Cream (1.5 Syns), Black Pepper and Soy Sauce with 3 Mini Babybel Light's (HEXA) and a Cup of Tea (No Milk)

Dinner - Speed Soup (minus baked beans as we didnt have any in the house! So in mine there was: parsnips, split lentils, green lentils, mixed beans, sweetcorn, carrots, peppers, tinned tomatoes, stock cube, water, leek & onion...& it was looovely!!) and 2 Pieces of Bread (HEXB) with Marge (1 Syn) and a Cup of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA)

Sprite Zero

Supper - Curly Wurly (6 Syns) and 4 Mikados (2 Syns) and 2 Cups of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA)

Syns for the Day: 10.5

Last edited:
Wednesday 24 March

Breakfast - 28g of Bran Flakes (HEXB) with Milk and a Cup of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA)

Snack - Cup of Tea (No Milk) and 1 Alpen Light Bar (3 Syns)

Lunch - Pasta Salad with Tomatoes, Lettuce, Cucumber and Pepper with 1 tbsp of Salad Cream (1.5 Syns), Black Pepper and Soy Sauce

Snack - Cup of Tea (No Milk) and a Malteasers "Malt Easter" Bunny (8 Syns) - oops. Ever since I've started SW i crave chocolate! Not good!

Dinner - Speed Soup (as in other post) and 2 Pieces of Bread (HEXB) with Marge (1 Syn) and a Jacket Potato with Marge (1 Syn)

Supper - 3 Mini Babybel Lights (HEXA) 1 Cup of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA) and 1 Cup of Tea No Milk

Syns for the Day: 14.5

Last edited:
Thursday 25 March

Breakfast - Spaghetti Hoops on 2 Toast (HEXB) and a Cup of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA)

Snack - Cup of Tea No Milk and 2 Alpen Light Bars (HEXB)

Lunch - Salad with Tomatoes, Cucumber, Lettuce, Spring Onion and Pepper with Salad Cream (1.5 Syns) and Diet Coke

Snack - Pineapple, Melon, Apple and Grapes & 1 Alpen Light Bar (3 Syns)

Dinner - 2 Quorn Sausages, SW Chips, 1 Fry Light Fried Egg and Beans

Supper - 1 Banana, 1 Malteaser "Malt Easter" Bunny (8 Syns) and 2 Cups of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA)

Syns for the Day: 12.5

Need to start being good - I go to visit a friend on Sat til Mon and there's gonna be loaaads of drinking. Gonna try and be good with food though. Does my food diary look okay so far?x

Last edited:
Friday 26 March

Snack - Cup of Tea No Milk and 6 Mikados (3 Syns)

Lunch - Sandwich using 2 Bread (HEXB), 4 LCEL (HEXA), Tomatoes and Spring Onion, Fruit Salad with Strawberries, Pomegranates, Apple and Grapes and 1 Mullerlight

Snack - Cup of Tea no Milk and a Shapers Mint Bar (3 Syns)

Dinner - Chinese Buffet - I tried to stick to good stuff, but they didnt have any veg curry or whatever so...i had boiled rice with sweet and sour sace (i'll need to syn that), some spicy fried noodles (i'll syn them too..), i did cave and have a few chips (will also syn them haha) and i tried to pick some veg like peppers and carrots from the chicken curry and ended up eating a couple of pieces of chicken eeek...and i had sushi (tuna and egg..syn them too lol) and I had fruit to finish (alll freee yay!)

Supper - 1 Cup of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA)

Syns for the Day: 6 so far...not quite sure about the rest - might need some help re the buffet!!

This weekend is gonna be awful! So much drinking!!!

Last edited:
Saturday 27 March

Well...last night I did okay I think. I WI this morning and i lost 1lb...compared to yday morning where i lost 3...boo!! Silly chinese. So..i'm going away today, gonna try and be really good but I know drinking is gonna be my downfall. So, what I'm thinking, is have a good weekend, try to be good but have fun, then get back on SW on Monday!

Breakfast - 2 Pieces of Toast (HEXB) with Marge (1 Syn) and 1 Fry Light Fried Egg with Tomato Sauce (1 Syn)

Lunch - 3 Mini Babybel Light's (HEXA), 2 Alpen Light Bars (HEXB) and 1 Banana

Dinner - Risotto

I then had a bottle of Rose wine and 2 glasses (oops!) and a few shots. I had an amazing night though!!

Sunday 28 March

I was extreeeemeely hungover and away, so wasnt healthy! I had two pieces of toast (HEXB) with marge (2 syns) and 3 cups of tea with milk (HEXA) and then i had half a pizza from Pizza Hut and some potato wedges.

So...amazing weekend but drawing a line under it and getting back on it!

Last edited:
Monday 29 March

Breakfast - Toast (HEXB) with Marge (2 Syns) and a Cup of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA)

Lunch - Veggie Sushi (1.5 Syns), Shapers Salt & Vinegar Discs (4.5 Syns) and Diet Coke

Snack - 2 Mini Babybels (HEXA) and a Cup of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA)

Dinner - Pasta with Tinned Tomatoes, Tomatoes, Onion, Pepper, Garlic, Chillies and Chilli Powder and Diet Coke

Supper - 2 Cups of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA), 2 Pieces of Toast (HEXB) with Marge (1 Syn), Egg and Tomato Mixed with Salad Cream (1.5 Syns) and 6 Mikados (3 Syns)

Syns for the Day: 13.5

Last edited:
Tuesday 30 March

Breakfast - 28g of Bran Flakes (HEXB) with Milk (Part HEXA), 2 Alpen Light Bars (HEXB) and a Cup of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA).

Snack - Cup of Tea No Milk and a Malteasers Bunny (8 Syns)

Lunch - Forgot to make my salad this morning as I was running late, so I have a Tomato Mug Shot and Boots Shapers Honey & Mustard Pasta Salad (5 Syns)

Dinner - Jacket Potato with Beans, LCEL (HEXA), Batchelors Mild Curry Rice and Salad (Tomatoes, Cucumber, Lettuce, Onion, Spring Onion, Peppers and Sweetcorn)

Supper - Cup of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA)

Syns for the Day: 13

Last edited:
Wednesday 31 March

Breakfast - 1 Fry Light Fried Egg on 2 Toast (HEXB) with Marge (1 Syn) and Tomato Ketchup (1 Syn)

Snack - 1 Alpen Light Bar (Part HEXB), 6 Mikados (3 Syns), Creme Egg (8.5 Syns) and 2 Cups of Tea No Milk

Lunch - Salad with Tomatoes, Cucumber, Sweetcorn, Spring Onion, Pepper and Salad Cream (1.5 Syns) and a Cup of Tea No Milk

Dinner - 2 Quorn Sausages, SW Chips and Beans and 2 Mini Babybels (HEXA)

Supper/Snack - 2 Cups of Tea with Milk (HEXA), 1 Alpen Light Bar (Part HEXB)

Syns for the Day: 15

Last edited:
Thursday 1 April

Breakfast - 2 Pieces of Toast (HEXB) with 3 LCEL (Part HEXA) and Beans and a Cup of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA)

Snack - 2 Pieces of Toast (HEXB) with 2 LCEL (Part HEXA), 6 Mikados (3 Syns)

Lunch - Pasta Salad with Tomatoes, Cucumber, Sweetcorn, Spring Onion, Pepper and Soy Sauce

Snack - Diet Coke and Cadbury Nest Cake (8 Syns)

Dinner - Batchelors Mikd Cheese and Broccoli Pasta 'n' Sauce (0.5 Syns)

Supper - Fruit Pot with Grapes, Raspberries, Strawberries & Blueberries, 7 Mikados (3.5 Syns) and a Cup of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA)

Last edited:
I was veggie for most of my teenage years but just one day snapped and now i'm close to being a complete carnivore :p I used to hate meat, I just used to poke it around my plate, so for me it was always easier to take the veggie option. Try and remember to eat leafy green veg every so often, as you're not getting the iron from red meat. For a short time it won't be too bad, but over the long run may make a little difference xxxx

Aww the only meat I used to eat and like were sausages, and that's what I really miss. A nice sausage butty!! But Quorn is an amazing substitute!
Only thing about being a veggie, is that I'm not a huge fan of veg, salad etc. I mean, I'm eating it as you can see...but not particularly warming to it yet (especially in this cold weather!!) Leafy green veg as in like cabbage, lettuce, broccoli etc? I'm trying :) I'm also taking vitamins as substitute :) Do you think I'm doing good sticking to the green day? I never know whether I'm doing it right!

Friday 2 April

Breakfast - 2 Pieces of Toast (HEXB) with LCEL (Part HEXA), Fruit Pot with Pineapple, Melon, Mango, Grapes and Blueberries and 2 Cups of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA)

Snack - 2 Pieces of Toast (HEXB) with LCEL (Part HEXA)

Lunch - Chicken & Mushroom Pasta n Sauce, Cup of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA) and Diet Tropical Drink (yum!)

Dinner - Jacket Potato with Mild Curry Rice and LCEL (Part HEXA) and a Cup of Tea with Mil (Part HEXA)

Syns for the Day: 0

NIGHT OUT: I was very good and used my 15 syns on Vodka & Diet Coke...and no more...til my friend poured a shot of pink sambuca in my drink and i didnt realise. so just over 15 syns but still technically good!!

Happy Easter Everyone :) xx

Last edited:
Saturday 3 April

WI Day! I lost 3lbs :D yaaay! I am now 9st 11 and 1/4 and am sooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best keep up whatever I'm doing and add exercise :D

Breakfast - 2 Quorn Sausages, 1 Fry Light Fried Egg, Beans and 2 Toast (HEXB) with LCEL (Part HEXA) and Tomato Ketchup (1 Syn) and 2 Cups of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA)

Snack - 2 Pieces of Toast (HEXB) with LCEL (Part HEXA) and Cup of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA)

Lunch - M&S Sushi (1 Syn) and a Cup of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA)

Snack - 1 Alpen Light Bar (3 Syns) and 4 Mikados (2 Syns)

Dinner - Spag Bol using Quorn Mince, Tinned Tomatoes, Mixed Beans, Tomatoes, Yellow Pepper, Onion, Garlic, Chillies, Chilli Powder and Tagliatelle Pasta and Diet Tropical Fizz

Supper - SW Chips with Tomato Ketchup (1 Syn) and a Cup of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA)

Syns for the Day: 8/105

Will flexi syn this week as im out for my best friends birthday tomoro & monday!

Last edited:
Sunday 4 April

Breakfast - 2 Boiled Eggs and 3 Pieces of Weight Watchers Brown Danish (HEXB) with LCL (Part HEXA) and a Cup of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA)

Snack - 10 Mikados (oops...5 Syns) and a Cup of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA)

Lunch - Pasta with Tinned Tomatoes, Tomatoes, Peppers, Onion, Garlic and Chilli Powder and Diet Tropical Fizz

Dinner - 3 Pieces of WW Brown Danish (HEXB) with LCL (Part HEXA), 1 Curly Wurly (6 Syns), 2 Rolos (2 Syns) and 2 Cups of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA)

Syns for the Day: 21/105

I was a good girl and had a 3 vodka's and diet coke so 15 syns :D

Last edited:
Monday 5 April

Breakfast - 3 Slices of WW Brown Danish (HEXB) toasted with LCL (Part HEXA) and a Cup of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA)

Lunch - 2 Quorn Sausages, 1 Fry Light Fried Egg, SW Chips and 3 Slices of WW Brown Danish (HEXB) with Marge (1 Syn) and Tomato Ketchup (1 Syn)

Then I went out and that's where it allll began! I was mortal. I had 46.5 Syns worth of Alcohol, then 7 on my food...ughh!
Syns for the Day: 55.5

Total Syns: 76.5/105

Last edited:
Tuesday 6 April

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix (HEXB) with Milk (Part HEXA), 2 Mikados (1 Syn) and Half a Cup of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA)

Diet Lemonade and a Bottle of Water

Lunch - Cheese Salad Sandwich with 3 WW Brown Danish (HEXB), 2 Mini Babybel's (HEXA), Tomatoes and Spring Onion and Asda Cheese & Bacon (I picked the Bacon out lol) Pasta in Sauce (3 Syns)

Dinner - Curry (Tinned Tomatoes, Tomatoes, Onion, Pepper, Garlic, Chilli and Curry Powder and Quorn Chicken Pieces) with Batchelors Mild Curry Rice and SW Chips with Chilli Powder(Perfect Hangover cure!!)

Supper - Walkers French Fries x2 (8 Syns) and 6 Mikados (3 Syns) and a Cup of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA)

Total Syns: 91.5/105

Last edited:
Wednesday 7 April

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix (HEXB) with Milk (Part HEXA), 2 Pieces of WW Bread (Toast - Part HEXB) with Marge (1 Syn) and a Cup of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA)

Lunch - Tuna Pasta Salad with Tuna (1.5 Syns), Pasta, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Pepper, Spring Onion and Soy Sauce, 2 Mikados (1 Syn) and a Bottle of Water

Dinner - 2 Quorn Burgers (0.5 Syns each), SW Chips, Beans and Tomato Ketchup (1 Syn) & 3 Mini Babybel Light Cheeses (HEXA)

Supper - 1/4 of a Buttons Easter Egg (6.5 Syns), 1 Tomato, 2 WW Toast (1 piece is Part HEXB the other is 2 Syns with marge which is 1 Syn) and a Cup of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA)

Total Syns: 106.5/105...daaamnnn! Can't believe I've gone over my Syns by 1.5 :( no more syns for the rest of the week for me!

Last edited:
Thursday 8 April

Breakfast - 28g of Bran Flakes (HEXB) with Milk (Part HEXA), 1 Banana and a Cup of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA)

Snack - 2 Alpen Light Bars (HEXB) and a Cup of Tea no Milk

Lunch - Pasta Salad with Wholewheat Pasta, 2.5 Tomatoes, Cucumber, Red Pepper, Spring Onion and Soy Sauce

Dinner - Pasta with Tinned Tomatoes, Tomatoes, Celery, Pepper, Onion, Garlic and Chilli Powder

Supper - 6 Pieces of Dairy Milk Turkish Delight (11 Syns), 1 Banana, 1 Mullerlight and a Cup of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA)

Syns for the Day: 11

Last edited:
Friday 9 April

So much for me not having any syns. My Grandad bought me and my mum a big bar of Dairy Milk Turkish Delight and I had some last night :/ oh well! Haha. Gonna try and be good-ish today!

Breakfast - 3 Quorn Sausages, 1 Fry Light Fried Egg, 2 Toast (HEXB) with LCEL (HEXA) and Tomato Ketchup (1 Syn)

Lunch - Fruit Salad with Apple, Orange, Melon, Grapes, Strawberries, 1 Banana, Half a Bag of Baked Crisps (4 Syns) and a Diet Coke

Dinner - Speed Soup with 2 Bread (HEXB) with LCEL (Part HEXA) and a Jacket Potato

Supper - Grapes, Blueberries and 1 Banana mixed with a Raspberry & Cranberry Mullerlight, 6 Mikados (3 Syns), Walkers French Fries (4 Syns) and 2 Cups of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA)

Syns for the Day: 12

Last edited:
Back