xGeordieGirlxs Food Diary - angry tonight

Tuesday 20 April

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix with Milk and 1 Mullerlight

Lunch - Salad with Quorn Chicken Pieces, Tomato, Celery, Cucumber, Pepper, Spring Onion, Sweetcorn, 1 Mini Babybel Light and 1 tbsp of Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce (1.5 Syns) and a Lemon Cheesecake Mullerlight (1 Syn)

Dinner - Soup made with Vegetable Stock, Carrot, Onion, Leek and Parnsip with 2 WW Bread with Marge (1 Syn) and a Jacket Potato with Homemade Coleslaw (Morrisons Eat Smart Fromage Frais (0.5 Syns), White Cabbage, Onion and Carrot with Chilli Powder)

Supper - 1 Banana, 2 Apples, 1 Orange and 1 Plum covered in 3 tbsp of Low Fat Natural Yogurt

Drinks: 3 Cups of Tea with Milk, 1 Cup of Black Tea, 1 Cup of Green Tea and 5 Pints of NAS Squash

HEAs: Milk and 3 Mini Babybel Lights
HEBs: 2 Weetabix and 2 WW Bread

Syns: 4

Last edited:
Wednesday 21 April - Trying out Extra Easy!!

Decided to try out Extra Easy today!

Breakfast - Bran Flakes with Milk and 1 Banana

Lunch - Salad with Homemade Coleslaw (Fromage Frais - 0.5 Syns), Tomatoes, Onion, Red and Green Pepper, Spring Onion, Cucumber, Carrot, Celery and Sweetcorn and an Apple and a Plum

Dinner - 2 Quorn Sausages, Smash, Carrots, Broccoli, Green Beans, Leek and Parsnip with Vegetable Stock Cube as Gravy

Snack - 1 Banana, 1 Apple, 1 Orange, Grapes and 1 Plum with Fat Free Natural Yogurt, 6 Mikados (3 Syns) and a Curly Wurly (6 Syns)

Drinks: Tea with Milk, NAS Squash and Water

HEA: Milk
HEB: Bran Flakes

Syns: 9.5

Does this look right for Extra Easy (Vegetarian)?

Last edited:
Anyone know whether my EE day looks right? Ta x

Last edited:
ha ha ok! Just checking before you devour it! Otherwise looking good, are you bringing some fish back into your diet now? xx
Yeah I am. Bought some Coley and Haddock and Tuna. My Doctor said that the reason I've been poorly a lot this year is because I'm not eating meat or fish. Since I'm not a huge fan of meat, I decided fish was the way to go :) xx

Thursday 22 April - EE

Breakfast - Bran Flakes with Milk and an Apple and Grapes

Lunch - Salad with Quorn Chicken Pieces, Tomato, Celery, Cucumber, Red & Green Pepper, Spring Onion and Sweetcorn with 1 tbsp of Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce (1.5 Syns) and an Apple

Dinner - Jacket Potato with Tuna mixed with Salad Cream (1.5 Syns) with Onion, Spring Onion and Sweetcorn mixed in, Homemade Coleslaw (0.5 Syns) and a Side Salad of Tomato, Celery, Cucumber, Pepper, Spring Onion and Sweetcorn

Snack - 1 Banana, 1 Apple, 1 Orange, 1 Plum and 1 Pear mixed with Fat Free Natural Yogurt, 12 Mikados (6 Syns) and a Kellog's Fibre Plus Cereal Bar (5.5 Syns - but YUM!!!)

Drinks: 3 Cups of Tea with Milk and 5 Pints of NAS Squash

Syns: 15

Exercise: Went for a 20 minute walk at lunch. Only get 30 minutes so I pounded the streets and up a particularly steep hill. Woop!

Last edited:
Friday 23 April - EE

Breakfast (6:45am) - Bran Flakes with Milk and 1 Apple, 1 Banana and 1 Plum covered in Fat Free Natural Yogurt

Lunch (12pm) - Salad with Tuna mixed with Salad Cream (1.5 Syns), Tomato, Celery, Cucumber, Lettuce, Green Pepper, Spring Onion, Onion and Sweetcorn, 1 Apple and Lots of Juicy Red Grapes

Dinner (4:45pm) - 2 Quorn Sausages, 3 tbsps of Smash, Carrots, Green Beans, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Leek and Parsnip with Vegetable Stock as Gravy and 1 Piece of WW Malted Danish (2.5 Syns)

(7:30pm) Supper - 3 Morrisons Mini Meringues (3 Syns) with Crushed up Plum, Green & Red Grapes, Blueberries, Raspberries and Strawberries with 2 tbsps of Fat Free Strawberry Yogurt, Kellog's Fibre Plus Cereal Bar (5.5 Syns) and 5 Mikados (2.5 Syns)

Drinks: 3 Cups of Tea with Milk and 6 Pints of NAS Squash

Syns: 15

Exercise: 40 minute walk on my Lunch. I walked into town and back, and on such a warm day I was knackered when I got back!!

I've defo eaten loads today. Don't know why but I've been reeeaaally hungry. WI tomorrow so hope it doesn't affect that too much.

Last edited:
Saturday 24 April - Green Day

Lost 1.5lbs this week. Better than gaining, better than nothing :) Gonna flexisyn as I'm going out tonight, should be fun :D and also it's my Nan's birthday so on Sunday she's doing us Sunday lunch with a pudding. Yum! So will be good Monday-Friday, promise!!

Breakfast (9am) - Fruit Salad with 1 Banana, 1 Apple, 4 Strawberries, Blueberries and Raspberries with Fat Free Strawberry Yogurt and a Kellog's Fibre Plus Milk Chocolate Cereal Bar

Lunch (12:30pm) - Beans on 3 Toast with Marge (1 Syn) and some Blueberries covered in Fat Free Strawberry Yogurt

Dinner (6pm) - Smash Pizza using Smash, Passata, 3 Dairylea Light Cheese Triangles, Red & Green Pepper, Onion and Quorn Chicken Pieces with a Jacket Potato with 1 Dairylea Light Cheese Triangle (this was absolutely delicious! Defo making Smash Pizza again!)

Snacks: 6 Mikados (3 Syns)

Drinks: 5 Cups if Tea with Milk and 1 Pint of NAS Squash

HEAs: Milk and Dairylea Cheese Triangles
HEBs: 3 WW Malted Brown for Toast and Kellog's Cereal Bar

Night Out: 2 Vodka Diet Lemonades, 3 Vodka Diet Cokes and 1 250ml glass of Rose Wine (oops...I knew I shouldn't have drunken wine, oh well!). Night Out Syns: 21.5

Tota Syns: 25.5/105

Last edited:
Yeah that one is, 2 slices :) I like that one for toast, but the danish brown for sarnies :p
Phew!! For a minute I thought I had messed up totally!! I much prefer the danish brown and the wholemeal to the malted danish. Had a piece of it before and it's so flimsy and just fell apart! Thanks for your help Allie, you are a true star! xx

Sunday 25 April - Green

Breakfast (7:45am) - Bran Flakes with Milk and a Fruit Salad with 1 Banana, 1 Apple, 1/2 a Plum, 5 Strawberries and some Raspberries with Fat Free Strawberry Yogurt

Snack (11:20am) - Toast using 3 WW Brown Danish with Dairylea Cheese Triangles

Lunch (2:30pm) - Quorn Sage & Onion Escalope (4.5 Syns), Smash, Carrots, Green Beans, Cauliflower, Cabbage and Parsnips with Vegetable Stock as Gravy and Nan made us a pudding. We had 2 Morrisons Mini Meringues (2 Syns) with Strawberries and Fat Free Strawberry Yogurt (yummm!) and a Curly Wurly crushed in (6 Syns) very syn-ful but bloody gorgeous!

Dinner (6:30pm) - Pasta with Tinned Tomatoes, Tomatoes, Red & Green Pepper, Onion, Garlic and Chilli Powder

Snack (9pm) - Kellog's Fibre Plus Milk Chocolate Cereal Bar (5.5 Syns)

Drinks: 4 Cups of Tea with Milk and 4 Pints of NAS Squash

HEAs: Milk and Dairylea Cheese Triangles
HEBs: Bran Flakes and 3 WW Brown Danish for Toast

Syns: 18

Total Syns: 43.5/105

Is it just me, or do you feel like you eat LOADS more on a Green Day compared to an EE. Defo sticking to EE Mon-Fri :)

Last edited:
Monday 26 April - EE

Breakfast (6:30am) - 2 Apples, 1 Banana and 1/2 a Plum covered in Fat Free Strawberry Yogurt (1 Syn)

Snack (10:30am) - 1 Punnet of Grapes

Lunch (12:45pm) - Salad with Quorn Chicken Pieces, Lettuce, Tomato, Celery, Cucumber, Red & Green Pepper, Spring Onion and Sweetcorn with 1 tbsp of Blue Dragon Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce (1.5 Syns) and 1 piece of WW Brown Danish with 1 Dairylea Light Cheese Triangle (1.5 Syns)

Snack (3pm) - 1/2 a Punnet of Blueberries

Dinner (5:30pm) - Pollack with Smash, Carrot, Green Beans, Cauliflower, Broccoli and Parsnips with a Vegetable Stock Cube as Gravy and 2 pieces of WW Brown Danish

Snack - 1 Punnet of Raspberries, 1/2 a Punnet of Blueberries and a Kellog's Fibre Plus Milk Chocolate Cereal Bar (5.5 Syns)

Drinks: 5 Cups of Tea with Milk and 5 Pints of NAS Squash

HEB: 3 WW Brown Danish Bread

Syns: 9.5

Total Syns: 53/105

Exercise: Half hour walk on my lunch

I've snacked faaarr too much today while at work. I know it was free foods (bar the Kellog's bar) but I need to cut that out. It was all just there so I picked! Grr!

Last edited:
Tuesday 27 April - EE

Breakfast - 1 Apple, Grapes, Raspberries and Blueberries in Onken Fat Free Strawberry Yogurt and a Kellogg's Fibre Plus Milk Chocolate Cereal Bar

Lunch - Salad with Tuna mixed with Salad Cream (1.5 Syns), Lettuce, Tomato, Cucumber, Celery, Red & Green Pepper, Spring Onion and Sweetcorn and some Grapes, Raspberries and Blueberries

Dinner - Noodles with Passata, Tomatoes, Celery, Red & Green Pepper, Onions, Chillies, Garlic, Green Beans, Carrots, Broccoli, Cauliflower and Chilli Powder

Snacks Throught The Day: 1 Orange, 2 Pink & Whites (5 Syns) and a Funsize Dairy Milk (4 Syns)

Drinks: 5 Cups of Tea with Milk and 4.5 Pints of NAS Squash

HEB: Kellogg's Cereal Bar

Syns: 10.5

Total Syns: 63.5/105

Last edited:
Wednesday 28 April: EE

Breakfast (6:45am) - Bran Flakes with Milk and 3 tbsps of Fat Free Strawberry Yogurt

Snack (10:20am) - Pink & White (2.5 Syns)

Lunch (12:15am) - Pasta Salad with Quorn Chicken Pieces, Lettuce, Tomato, Celery, Cucumber, Green & Yellow Pepper, Spring Onion and Sweetcorn with 2 tbsps of Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce (3 Syns)

Snack (3pm) - The Catering lady brought us a Fruit Platter down from a meeting that nobody had ate so I had a piece of Watermelon, 2 small pieces of Melon and some Grapes. Yum! and 1 Pink & White (2.5 Syns)

Dinner (7pm) - Jacket Potato with Tuna mixed with Salad Cream (1.5 Syns), Homemade Coleslaw (0.5 Syns) and Salad with Tomato, Celery, Peppers, Spring Onion & Sweetcorn

Snack (9pm) - 2 Funsize Dairy Milk Caramel (8 Syns)

Drinks - 3 Cups of Tea with Milk & 4 Pints of NAS Squash

Syns: 18

Total Syns: 81.5/105

Been an utter pig today. Just want to feast on chocolate :( will have to be good tomorrow now!

Last edited:
Looks good to me Linzi, I had the salad with Quorn Pieces for lunch today too, see if cutting down on carbs will help me come WI on Friday!!

Thursday 29 April: Green Day

Breakfast - Bran Flakes with Fat Free Strawberry Yogurt

Snack - Kellogg's Fibre Plus Milk Chocolate Cereal Bar

Lunch - Lemon & Coriander Couscous with Lettuce, Tomato, Yellow & Green Pepper & Spring Onion and 4 Dairylea Light Cheese Triangles

Dinner - Noodles with Passata, Tomatoes, Celery, Red & Green Pepper, Onion, Green Beans, Broccoli, Leek, Garlic, Quorn Chicken Pieces & Chilli Powder

Snack - 1 Banana, 2 Pink & Whites (5 Syns) and 2 Funsize Dairy Milks (8 Syns)

Drinks: 3 Cups of Tea with Milk, 2 Pints of NAS Squash, Pint of Diet Cloudy Lemonade and a Can of Diet Coke

HEAs: Milk & Dairylea Light Cheese Triangles
HEBs: Bran Flakes & Kellogg's Fibre Plus Bar

Syns: 13

Total Syns: 94.5/105

Really CRAVING chocolate and sweet stuff today, hence the funsize dairy milks and the pink and whites. Dunno whats up with me. WI on Sat and hope it doesn't make me gain!!

Last edited:
but you havent had a lot of sins, or at least too many, thats good so dont worry as long as you arent hungry..x

Friday 30 April: Green

Happy Pay Day to Meeee Happy Pay Day to Meee :) haha. Very happy!! Means I can actually go out an buy some food!!

Breakfast - Bran Flakes with Fat Free Strawberry Yogurt

Snack - Kellogg's Fibre Plus Milk Chocolate Cereal Bar and a Mullerlight Sprinkle Yogurt

Lunch - Quorn Chicken Pieces with 1 tbsp of Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce (1.5 Syns), 5 Cherry Tomatoes, Carrot, 3 Mini Babybel Lights and some Grapes and a Funsize Dairy Milk (4 Syns)

Dinner - Kebabs with Red, Yellow and Green Peppers, Onions, Tomatoes & Quorn Sweet Chilli Stir Fry Strips (2 Syns)with 1/2 a packet of Batchelors Mild Curry Rice and SW Potato Wedges with Tomato Ketchup (1 Syn)

Snack - Activia Fat Free Cherry Yogurt

Drinks - 4 Cups of Tea with Milk, 2 Pints of NAS Squash and a Bottle of Diet 7up

HEAs: Milk and 3 Mini Babybel Lights
HEBs: Bran Flakes and a Kellogg's Fibe Plus Bar

Syns: 8.5

Total Syns: 103/105....MUST cut down next week!!

Exercise: My mission at work this morning was to run up to town, buy a colleague's leaving present and get back before he did. So I did a fast walk/run which took 30 minutes. My feet kill!!! And then another 40 minutes walk at lunch :D

Attachments

• P4300001.jpg
    P4300001.jpg
    497.8 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
The lemon and coriander couscous sounds lovely--is it a recipe you make yourself?

Back