xGeordieGirlxs Food Diary - angry tonight

Thanks Alice :)

I was sooo shocked I got a loss at WI. Though this wine may make next WI a bit bad :p xx

Monday 5 July - EE

Off plan. Too many syns to count. Not going to write about it, don't want to think about it :(!

Last edited:
How was the driving lesson miss? xx
It went well thanks!! He wants me to book my test for week commencing 9 August. Eeeeeeeeek!

Everyone, I have a confession to make. I went to the cinema last night with the girls, and I ate half a pick n mix and a small chocolate muffin :(

Back on plan today (feeling very ill after all the sugar) and keeping to 5 syns a day to see if I can pull it back.

Last edited:
Tuesday 6 July - EE

Off plan again - day 2 of binge! Don't know whats wrong with me. Will get back on it tomorrow - I need someone to come and take away all naughty stuff in my house!

I feel sick...

Last edited:
I know, I just wish I had broken the rules for something else - an ice cream or popcorn. My tummy is now KILLING after all of the sugar :( bleughh! :sign0137:

I did it again :( after a really rubbish day at work...I came home and ate the rest of my bag of pick and mix. Then I was sick :(

So....I would say there was about 30 syns in that full bag...so it means this week I've had about 102 syns :/ and I have 3 days to go til WI.

So, I'm gonna have to be amazingly good and just not use any syns at all until Saturday, stick to the rest of my 7-day plan rigidly, and only eat free stuff as snacks, drink LOADS of water, and exercise.

I'm such a failure :( I actually hate myself now. I feel sick to the stomach...so disgusted with myself!

Here's to 3 no syn days...got to be 100% otherwise WI will be awful.

Anyone got any ideas on how to make this week any better so WI isn't bad?

Last edited:
Plan for Wed - Fri is to get back on plan 100%...but Mon & Tues behind me and focus! Eat lots of free/super free and exercise: sit ups every morning, walks on lunch times and cross trainer/run/swim after work.

Last edited:
Good luck for your interview!!

Thanks Chris

It's at the Arena. They want stewards for concert nights! So it'll be great for a night time/weekend job! And means I might get to see concerts for freeee! It's just an open interview type thing. Got to be there for 8pm, it's gonna be a loong day and night tomorrow!! Hope I get it though :) need something to cheer me up!

Wednesday 7 July - EE

100% from today! 5 syns a day until WI. Will be over weekly syns by LOADS but Claireybella said 5 syns a day so I'm taking her good advice, thanks Claire! x

Breakfast
2 Weetabix with Milk & Sweetener and 1 Banana

Pineapple Chunks and 1 Peach

Snack
1 Alpen Light Bar (3 Syns)

Lunch
Grapefruit Segments with Sweetener
1 Satsuma
1 Apple
Pineapple Chunks

Tomato Mugshot

Dinner
1/2 a Packet of Mild Curry Rice
Quorn Chicken Pieces
Oven Baked Tomatoes, Onion, Pepper, Garlic, Green Beans and Sweetcorn
SW Chips and 28g of regular chips (1 Syn)

Snack
WW Jelly (0.5 Syns)
1 Mullerlight

Drinks
1 Cup of Tea with Milk
4.5 Pints of Water
1 Pint of Water with NAS Squash

HEA: Milk
HEB: 2 Weetabix

Syns: 4.5

Exercise: 10 Minute Speed Walk through Campus and Walk around Shops

Last edited:
Wow get you! Are you finding the gym good? I'm either doing cross trainer or going for a swim tonight. Then defo joining the gym after pay day! x

Don't feel too bad about your binge, everyone does it. I know this is starting to sound clichéd now but as long as you draw a line under it and move on you should be ok, just be prepared for maybe a STS or maybe a small gain and then when you WI on Saturday if it is any different you will be pleasantly surprised!!

Eat loads of Superspeed foods, Mushy Peas, Melon, Strawberries (not together obviously, that would be gross ;) ). You may find that because you went off plan early on in the week you may be able to pull it back!!

Good luck for your interview tonight :D

I just rang the gym and booked my induction...eeek!!! Tomorrow at 5 o clock. What do you wear to an induction? I am actually scared of going alone!!!

Thanks Allie.

I'm actually looking forward to it. Gonna make sure I go at least 3 times a week and do at least 2 classes a week! Woop!

Good luck for the gym. I really don't like the gym at all, I used to go 3 times a week and just couldn't get into it!! Now I don't have the time nor the energy to go to the gym or anything else after work!

Back