xGeordieGirlxs Food Diary - angry tonight

Day One on Slimming World
Saturday 6 March

Breakfast: Spaghetti Hoops and a "fried" egg (using fry light) with 2 pieces of wholemeal bread.

Lunch: Jacket Potato with Baked Beans and Batchelors Mild Curry Rice.

Dinner: Egg Noodles with Stir Fried Tomatoes, Red and Green Peppers, Spring Onions, Onions, Water Chestnuts and Garlic mixed with Soy Sauce and Quorn Sticky Chilli Dippers (10 syns).

Snacks: Strawberry Mullerlight and Weight Watchers Chocolate Brownie Dessert (8 syns).

Drinks: Diet Coke and Cup of Tea with Semi-Skimmed Milk

HEXBs: Bread
HEXA: Milk

Total Syns for the day: 18..oooppps!

(does this look correct & good?!)

Last edited:
Sunday 7 March

Breakfast (9:30am): 2 Quorn Sausages and 1 Fry Light Fried Egg Sandwich using 2 pieces of Wholemeal Bread and Tomato Ketchup (1 syn) and a Cup of Tea with Milk

Lunch (2:30pm): 2 Quorn Chicken Fillets with Green Beans, Broccoli, Carrots, Brussel Sprouts and Boiled Potatoes and Soy Sauce with Gravy (3 syns)

Dinner (6:30pm): Quorn Sticky Chilli Dippers (10 syns) with Batchelors Mild Curry Rice

Snacks: 2 Alpen Light Bars and a Mullerlight

Drinks: Tea and Diet Coke

HEXBs: Bread and 2 Alpen Light Bars

Total syns: 14

Monday 8 March

Breakfast (6:30am!!): 2 Weetabix with Milk and a Mullerlight

Snacks (10:30am): 2 Alpen Light Bars

Lunch (12:15pm): Pasta Salad with Tomatoes, Celery, Cucumber, Red Pepper and Spring Onions

Dinner (5:15pm): Quorn Spag Bol using Quorn Mince, Tomatoes, Onions, Red Peppers, Garlic, Chilli Powder with Tagliatelle Pasta and Spicy Sweet Potatoes Wedges

Snacks (7:30pm): Fox's Rocky (5 syns) and Chilli Heatwave Doritos (10 syns)

Drinks: Fennel & Nettle Tea, Diet Coke, Tea

HEXBs: 2 Weetabix and 2 Alpen Light Bars

Total syns: 15

Feel like I've been a big pig today...feel like a fattie :(

Exercise: 45 minute walk on my lunch hour

Last edited:
Hi

Dont forget to have your 2 heb's everyday it is important and try and have at least 5 syns a day so you dont leave yourself feeling deprived and give your body a chance to start craving.

good luck :D

Tuesday 9 March

Breakfast (6:45am): Beans and 1 Fry Light Fried Egg on 2 Pieces of Wholemeal Toast with Tomato Ketchup (1 Syn)

Snack (10:30am): Toffee Mullerlight with Chocolate Buttons (8.5 Syns - YUMMY ASWELL!!) and 1 Alpen Light Bar

Lunch (12:15pm): Pasta Salad with Tomatoes, Cucumber, Spring Onions, Onions, Green Pepper and Sweetcorn and 1 Alpen Light Bar

Dinner (5pm): 2 Quorn Sausages, Slimming World Chips and Beans

Snack: Mullerlight Limited Edition Lemon Cheesecake (1 Syn) and 6 Mikados (3 Syns)

Drinks: Cups of Tea with Splashes of Milk and Water

HEXBs: 2 Bread and 2 Alpen Light Bars

Syns for the Day: 13.5

I feel like I'm eating loads...am I doing this right?!...defo feel like a fatty...think i need to cut down haha. still havent had the motivation to do exercise :mad:...i WILL get up early tomorrow to do some before work!!

Last edited:
Wednesday 10 March

Breakfast - Strawberries, Grapes, Melon, Blueberries and Blackberries (a small amount of each) mixed with a Strawberry Mullerlight and 1 Alpen Bar and 2 Cups of Tea with Milk

Snack: 1 Alpen Light Bar and Cup of Tea

Lunch: Salad with 2 Hard Boiled Eggs, 3 Mini Babybel Light's, Tomatoes, Celery, Cucumber, Sweetcorn, Red and Green Pepper and 1 Alpen Light Bar, a Vanilla Mullerlight and Diet Coke

Dinner is gonna be eaten out as I'm meeting the parents for dinner at Wetherspoons so I'm gonna have: Five Bean Chilli with Rice and Tortilla Chips which is 4.5 Syns and 2 Diet Cokes

Snack: Cup of Tea, Shapers Mint Bar (3 Syns) and Chocolate Buttons (8.5 Syns)

Drinks: Tea and Diet Coke

HEXBs: 3 Mini Babybel Light Cheese's and 2 Alpen Light Bars

Total Syns for the Day: 16..oopppss

Last edited:
Hi GeordieGirl,

It all looks good to me :) I also only do Green Days with the very occasional EE Day, feel free to check out my diary for ideas (I also eat lots!!)

Thursday 11 March

Breakfast: 2 Quorn Sausages, 1 Fry Light Fried Egg and 2 Pieces of Wholemeal Toast (HEXB) with Tomato Ketchup (1 Syn) and a Cup of Tea with Milk (Part of HEXA)

Snack: 2 Alpen Light Bars (HEXB) and Cup of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA)

Lunch: Pineapple, Melon, Banana, Mango, a Strawberry, Blueberries, 3 Blackberries with a Strawberry Mullerlight

Dinner: Quorn Mince Spag Bol mixed with Tomatoes, Onions, Green and Red Peppers, Garlic and Chilli Powder with Tagliatelle Pasta and Slimming World Chips

Snacks: Cup of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA), 6 Mikados (3 Syns), 8 Mini Eggs (oops...6 Syns) and Chocolate Buttons (oops again...i have had a bad day so using my syns for chocolate to cheer me up...8.5 Syns...MUST cut down on chocolate!!)

Total Syns: 18.5....ok I have to cut down on these syns....

Sticking to my plan and not having any fizzy drinks today...I was really ill last night because of drinking so much diet coke and felt soo bloated...lets hope this works!!

Last edited:
OMG...I'm devastated. When I went and bought my chocolate buttons, the lady in Asda told me they were the smallest bags you could get...therefore I thought they were the 15g with only 4 syns...but i've just worked out they are the 32g bags with 8.5 syns in...and i've just eaten them which means I've now had 18.5 syns today and god knows what the other days i've eaten them :( i feel sooo bad and fat and sad now. have i done permanent damage? what can i do to make this better? :cry:

Friday 12 March

Since the disaster of yesterday's Chocolate Buttons, I've decided to be reeealllly good today (and try not to drink too much tonight when I'm out!!)

Breakfast - 1 Scrambled Egg (HEXA) and 2 Toast (HEXB) with a scraping of Margarine (0.5 Syns) and Tomato Ketchup (1 Syn) with a Cup of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA)

Snack - Cup of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA) and 4 Mikados (2 Syns)

Lunch - Spicy Sweet & Sour Mug Shot, 14 Quorn Cocktail Sausages (oops..didnt realise i had eaten 14 til it was too late lol...3.5 Syns) and Toffee Mullerlight

Snack: Toffee Mullerlight with 2 Mikados in..yum (1 Syn)

Dinner - Smash Pizza!! Made it for me and my Mum...made from Smash (Original), Tinned Tomatoes, 5 Laughing Cow Light Cheese Triangles (HEXB) and Tomatoes, Onions, Red and Green Peppers, Garlic and Quorn Chicken Fajita Strips...was really yummy even tho it didnt turn out great. And we shared some Quorn Sticky Chilli Dippers (half each - so 5 syns)

Snack: Cup of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA) and Mini Milk (1.5 Syns)

Syns for the day: 14.5

From tomorrow, I'm gonna have less than 10 syns...I've defo done bad for the first week...boo!!

WI tomorrow....hope i've lost something! Ive gone over my syns loads so hope I have :( My work trousers are actually hanging off me so I'm thinking i've lost a little bit :D yay.

Last edited:
My first week is officially over :D and even though I've been bad with my syns, and feel like I've eaten LOADS, I've gone from 10 stone 3 and a half, to 10 stone 1...so I've lost 2bs!! Better than nothing! I'm soo happy and it's motivating me to keep going and actually start to exercise again :D yayy!

Saturday 13 March

Breakfast - Cherry Mullerlight and a Cup of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA) then 2 Quorn Sausages, 1 Fry Light Fried Egg and Spaghetti Hoops with a Cup of Tea with Milk (HEXA)

Lunch: Spicy Sweet & Sour Mug Shot, a Rocky (5 syns) and a WW Lemon Slice (4 syns)...fancied something sweet!

Dinner: Veg Curry using Tinned Tomatoes, Tomatoes, Celery, Garlic, Peppers, Onions, 1 potato and Chilli and Curry Powder, with Batchelors Mild Curry Rice (1/2 each) and Syn Free Garlic Bread: 2 Pieces of Bread (HEXB) toasted with Laughing Cow Light Cheese Triangles (HEXB) and Garlic....YUM!!! & a diet coke

Snack: Cup of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA), a Vanilla Mullerlight with a Banana in and 2 Mikados (1 syn)

Syns: 10

Last edited:
Feeling very low today even though my eating has been quite good. I should be celebrating and proud that ive lost my first 3lbs. But my dad has tainted it. He's so unsupportive of me doing SW, he said that since ive started ive become a fat pig and look like ive put more weight on. He said that he thinks my brand new expensive scales are incorrect and that im wasting my time as il never be thin. Is he right? Shall i just give up? I just want to cry :(

No don't give up. You've done really well to lose that weight and you can do more. It just goes to show that people who don't understand the plan have little idea how it works but we know it does. Carry on eating good healthy food and show him how well you are doing.

Keep going xx

Sunday 14 March

Happy Mother's Day all you Mothers out there :)

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix (HEXB) with half a sliced banana, two crushed up alpen light bars (HEXB) and a mullerlight covering it - it was YUMMY!! With 2 cups of tea with a splash of milk in (Part HEXA)

Snack: Cup of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA), a Orange with chocolate sprinkles mullerlight & 6 Mikados (3 syns)

3 o clock Lunch is gonna be out of my 100 green recipes book. Well im basing it on the book anyway, but adding lots more veg. It's quorn stir fry with egg noodles with a hot sweet & sour sauce. For the sauce I'm using 1.5 tbsp of vinegar, 1/2 a tbsp of water, 1/2 a tbsp of soy sauce, a pinch of salt and a tsp of brown sugar (1 syn). Put all these in a pan and bring to the boil. Once cooled, add 1/2 a garlic clove, 1/2 a tsp of ginger and 1 tsp of chilli powder, and 1 small red chilli cut up. For the stir fry, I'm using 1 quorn chicken fillet as i have no quorn pieces left, so just gonna cut it up lol. Spring onion, baby tomatoes, broccoli, some whole baby sweetcorn, mangetout, green beans, leek, 2 brussel sprouts. Put all of it in a pan using fry light and fry them. Then I'm having egg noodles with it. From the pic in the book it looks gorgeous...lets be hoping mine is nice too :D

Snack: Options Hot Choc (2 syns)

Probably won't be hungry after my stir fry, but if i am, at 6ish i might have some SW chips with tomato ketchup (1 syn)

Cup of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA) and 8 Mikados (4 syns)

Feeling a bit better and more positive today. Have done my back in by twisting awkwardly so can't do any exercise, so being extra good today!

Syns for the day: 11

Last edited:
Monday 15 March

Not good today...have had to call in sick at work as my back is soo painful & I can hardly move. Gonna go to the walk in centre later. Feeling very sorry for myself.

Breakfast (7am) - 2 Weetabix (HEXB) with Milk (Part HEXA) and a Raspberry & Cranberry Mullerlight with 2 Alpen Light Bars crushed into it (HEXB), and 2 Cups of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA)

Snack (10am) - Cup of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA) & Mullerlight: Vanilla Sprinkled with Dark Choc and a Black Cherry Underlayer (2 Syns): good, but not as good as the Limited Edition Lemon Cheesecake!! & 1 Alpen Light bar (3 syns)

Lunch (12:30pm) - Tomato, Onion & Herb Pasta 'n' Sauce with extra chilli powder & melted Laughing Cow Light Cheese Triangles (HEXA), 1 Quorn Mini Sausage Roll (2.5 Syns) and Diet Coke

Dinner (5pm) - Homemade Quorn and Bean Chilli Burgers (out of 100 Green Recipes: Quorn Mince, an Egg, Onion, Red Kidney Beans and Chilli Powder) with 1/2 a pack of Batchelors Mild Curry Rice and a Jacket Potato with 1/2 tsp of Tomato Ketchup (0.5 Syns) - WAS YUMMY!!!

Snack (7:30pm): Cup of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA) and 2 Alpen Light Bars (6 Syns) - I think I'm addicted to Alpen bars...I'm gonna have to stop buying em!!

Syns for the day: 14

Am I eating too much?

Last edited:
My back is a tiny bit better today, but still off work :( boo! Hopefully will be back tomorrow and be able to start exercise again very soon!

Tuesday 16 March

Breakfast (7:45am) - 4 Pieces of Toast (HEXB x2) with LCL Triangles (HEXA) and a Cup of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA)

Snack (11am) - Options Belgian Hot Chocolate (2 Syns) and Mullerlight Orange and Dark Chocolate Sprinkles (YUM!) and a Curly Wurly (6 Syns)

Lunch (12pm) - Pasta Salad with Tomatoes, Spring Onions, Celery, Cucumber, Baby Whole Sweetcorn, Peppers and Black Pepper with a Fanta Zero

Dinner (5pm) - 2 Quorn Apple and Bramley Sausages, 1 Fry Light Fried Egg, Beans and SW Chips and Fanta Zero

Supper - Cup of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA) and another Curly Wurly (6 Syns)...was really in the mood for chocolate!!

HEXBs: 4 Pieces of Toast
HEXAs: Milk for Tea and LCL Triangles

Drinks: Tea, Hot Chocolate and Fanta Zero

Syns for the Day: 14

Is this looking good?

Last edited:
Still off work...BOOOO!! But back getting a bit better so WILL go back tmro!!

Wednesday 17 March

Pre-Breakfast (7:30am) (Mum brought it up for me to bed and told me to have a lie in...aww!) - 2 Alpen Light Bars (HEXB)

Breakfast (9am) - 2 Weetabix (HEXB) covered with a Cherry Mullerlight with Pineapple, Apple, Melon, Orange and Grape Pieces

Lunch (12pm) - 3 Mini Babybel Light Cheese's (HEXA), Quorn Fajita Strips and Fanto Zero

Dinner (5pm) - Jacket Potato with Chilli made from Quorn Mince with Tinned Tomatoes, Tomatoes, Onions, Peppers, Celery, Garlic, and Chilli Powder and Tagliatelle Pasta

Snacks - 1 Curly Wurly (6 Syns) & a Shapers Mint Bar (4 Syns)

Drinks - 5 Cups of Tea, Diet Coke and Fanta Zero

HEXBs - 2 Weetabix and 2 Alpen Light Bars
HEXAs - Milk for Tea and 3 Mini Babybel Lights

Syns for the Day: 10

Last edited:
Finally going back to work today yay...prob a bad idea as still in a lot of pain, so not risking any exercise :(

Thursday 18 March

Breakfast - 2 Pieces of Toast (HEXB) with 1 LCL Cheese Triangle (Part HEXA), 2 Weetabix (HEXB) with Milk (Part HEXA) and a Cup of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA)

Lunch - Pineapple, Apple and Melon, a Toffee Mullerlight and 2 Quorn Mini Sausage Rolls (5 Syns)

Dinner - Jacket Potato with LCL Cheese Triangles (Part HEXA), Beans and 1/2 Batchelors Mild Curry Rice and Fanta Zero

Supper - Cup of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA) And a Shapers Strawberry & Chocolate Bar (4 Syns) & 6 Mikados (3 Syns)

Drinks - Tea, Fanta Zero and Diet Coke

HEXBs - 2 Weetabix and 2 Bread for Toast
HEXAs - Milk for Tea and Weetabix and Cheese

Syns for the Day: 12

Giving up choc from tomoro!!

Last edited:
Friday 19 March

Breakfast - 28g of All Bran (HEXB) with Milk (Part HEXA), 2 Alpen Light Bars (HEXB) and a Cup of Tea with Milk

Lunch - Shapers Sushi (1.5 Syns) and Shapers Onion Rings (3 Syns) and 6 Mikados (3 Syns) & Diet Coke

Dinner - Egg Noodles and Salad (Tomatoes, Sweetcorn, Peppers, Onion, Spring Onion, Lettuce, Cucumber, 1 Hard Boiled Egg)

Supper - Pineapple

Drinks: Tea & Diet Coke

HEXBs: 2 Alpen Light Bars and All Bran
HEXA: Milk for Tea and Cereal

Syns for the Day: 7.5

I feel rubbish today...I just stepped on the scales this morning before the shower, and I've put 1lb on. I know the reason behind this, yet I feel so rubbish and bloated...and it's WI tomorrow :( boo!!

I've decided that since tomorrow is my second WI, I need to start being extra extra good cos I know I've put weight on. So, from tomorrow, no chocolate or crisps and limiting alcohol to friday or saturdays!

Last edited:
Saturday 20 March

Had my WI this morning at 9...and i STS..:( I know its star week so I'm glad I haven't put on, but still sad! Gonna be amazingly good this week. Gonna fill up on free foods and not eat many syns. Meant to be out tonight and not excited for that...will probably drink too much, but will wait and see, and if that happens I will just draw a line under it and pick up tomorrow!

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix (HEXB) with Milk (Part HEXA), 1 Strawberry Mullerlight and a Cup of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA)

Lunch - 1 Fox's Rocky (5 Syns), 1 Piece Of Bread (3 Syns), Pineapple and a Banana (Ate at my Grandad's and he had hardly anything healthy lol grr!)

Dinner - Batchelors Tomato, Onion & Herb Pasta & Sauce with LCL Triangles (HEXA) and Chilli Powder

Syns: 8

Going out for a drink now, so will update syns later. Hopefully it's not too bad!

Last edited:
Sunday 21 March

I was ridiculously bad last night. I had 2 and a bit glasses of Rose Wine and then 5 Vodka and Diet Cokes. I don't even want to think of how many syns that was. But had a great night, sooo hungover now. Drawing a line under it, being very good this week!!

Breakfast (9am) - 2 Quorn Sausages, 1 Fry Light Fried Egg, Beans, 2 Toast (HEXB), Tomato Ketchup (1 Syn) and a Cup of Tea with Milk (Part HEXA)

Snack (12pm) - 2 Weetabix (HEXB) with Milk (Part HEXA) and Sprite Zero

Lunch (3pm) - Pasta with Tinned Tomatoes, Tomatoes, Onion, Peppers, Garlic and Chilli Powder and 2 Pints of Water

Dinner (8:30pm) - Jacket Potato (two small ones) with 1 tsp of Margarine (1 Syn) and Batchelors Mild Curry Rice

Snacks - Curly Wurly (6 Syns) and 6 Mikados (3 Syns)

Syns for the Day: 11

Last edited:
Back