xGeordieGirlxs Food Diary - angry tonight

Ooopsie!

That dress looks gorge on you, and I wish my belly was as flat as yours! When I was on holiday a few weeks ago someone asked me when my next baby was due :(! Have you noticed that it's gone down?

Hello, my name is Linzi and I'm an alcoholic :D

Chris, I actually think if I drink alcohol on a Friday night, I always seem to lose weight on a Sat weigh in...how random is that?! Probably cos it means I'm out and just drinking, not eating cos if I'm stuck at home I munch and munch!

Enjoy Geordieland if you come on Wed - I'm very jealous that you get to watch the match - I'll be stuck at work til 4:30...gonna run to the pub straight after to catch the end of it though!! & I just ate a full punnet of strawberries. I must have felt your strawberry vibes!

Sara...eek...I was naughty :( I don't even remember that fb status haha. Luckily, I didn't end up going to town, just stayed at the pub til closing like a good girl. I didn't even think I was that drunk...silly cider! Glad the status made you smile though lol. Going to be extra good this week. I've already turned down dinner with the girls on Monday night...I'm out once for dinner (Thurs with the auntie and the mother) but won't drink and will try and be good.xx

Alice...my belly aint normally that flat! I think the amount of cider I drank has had an odd effect on me and made my belly look smaller than it normally is!!! I would show you a pic of what it's normally like, but that wouldn't be too pretty! That's really rude that someone said that to you :( does it motivate you though? I've never noticed my belly has gone down til now really. I know my work trousers hang off me now - they are a 14, but I tried size 12s on and they are just a bit too tight. If I give it 100% from now on completely, hopefully I can fit in 12s! x

That's great news to hear that you're starting to fit into the next size down in trousers. I tried some on today and seem to need to drop 2 sizes - eeek! I know its rude, but I honestly think she thought I was pregnant! My belly is really quite rounded and I guess if I was looking at me I might think I was pregnant :eek: :( it does motivate me, but at the same time, I know its terrible. I just REALLY want to stick this out - Im forever starting diets but have never managed to get to goal. I just want to keep motivated so I actually DO it this time

btw, from that pic there is no way I'd say you were a size 12/14

Stick to this site Alice, it'll help you a lot!

Aww thanks :) I must hide it well! I know I'm not fat, but out of my group of girls, I'm one of the biggest. I just want to fit in!

Be yourself Linzi, there's nothing worse than seeing a clan of girls or lads who all look the same. I've always been the biggest of my group of mates and it doesn't normally bother me. I agree with Alice, I wouldn't put you at a 12/14 from that pic, more like a low end 12!

If you hit the town on Wed you'll probably be able to recognise me as the one in the corner on the floor. Three weeks without alcohol normally has that effect on me lol

If you hit the town on Wed you'll probably be able to recognise me as the one in the corner on the floor. Three weeks without alcohol normally has that effect on me lol
That's me most Friday nights. I'm gonna get a bad rep for my drinking!

LOL sounds like my kind of night!! You'll have to post your usual haunts haha

My Friday nights (and quite a few Saturdays) are spent down the local (I say local, it's actually about 10 mins away cos I went to school in Gateshead so all of my mates live over there). When you know most of the bar staff you know its bad! I don't frequently go to town anymore. If I do it's Central Station area when we do nice bars, The Gate and Liquid for cheesy nights out and Mushroom when I want to chav it up a bit :) I'm very versatile! But I'm at my happiest when I'm at the Bridle Path with a nice cold vodka & diet coke on the dance floor :) haha. Once again, Hello, I'm Linzi and I'm an alcoholic!

Where are you off to on Wed to watch the match? I just found out that the students union bar at work are showing it so I may have to run down there to catch the second half!

Ah right, I drive past the Bridle Path on a semi regular basis when I'm going up to my parents after picking my son up. Not sure where I'll be in town, I'll be getting the train up if I do go so probably to one of the bars around Central...not sure if Gotham will have it on or Destination.

I don't get to town as often as I'd like, they don't have a late train on anymore to Darlington on a Saturday night, there used to be one at 2am Sunday morning but now the last one is before 11 :(

Awww! Next time you drive past, wave at it...I'm likely to be in there. The good old Bridle...or just Whickham in general, Love it :D I never realised how much I was in the Bridle til I looked at my facebook photos and they are all in the pub. I actually have an album dedicated to Bridle Times 2010!!

I'm sure most places will have it on. Wetherspoons will defo have it on!

Trains are stupid! A girl I work with lives in Durham so if she ever has a night out in town they get there ridiculously early and leave at 10. I am so glad I only live 10 mins away from town. Makes taxis home a lot cheaper :D

Aye must be nice lol...haha I'd hope you wouldn't be in there when I pass since it's usually half nine on a Saturday morning (although you never know!!)

Hopefully we're moving to Bowburn very soon which is just on the edge of Durham, apparently there's a night bus I can get back home on late on woohoo!

Half 9 on a Sat morning, I'm prob still in bed suffering from a hangover from being in the pub the night before.

I've just realised this is all making me sound like a proper alchi. I'm not. Honest. In fact, I'm now not out until the first weekend in July, so I'm good really. :angel09:

We'll see lol...good luck on that! You think you're bad, my OH has just called she's on her way back from her mates and really wants to go out. So downtown Darlington here we come lol. I'll try figuring out how to drop you my FB link rather than take over your thread on here :)

Sunday 20 June: EE

Happy Fathers Day to all those Daddys out there :)

Sunday again already...back to work tomorrow :( wish the weekend was longer! Wish I had a different job! Oh well!

The sun is out and I'm in a good mood so here's to a good day!

Breakfast

42g of Crunchy Bran with Milk
1 Banana
1 Activia FF Yogurt

Lunch

1/2 Asda Chicken in Peppercorn Sauce (1.5 Syns)
Boiled Potatoes
Carrots, Broccoli, Green Beans, Cauliflower & Mushrooms

Dinner

Pasta with:
Tinned Tomatoes
Tomatoes, Onion, Pepper, Garlic, Spring Onion, Mushrooms
Quorn Chicken Pieces
Chilli Powder
1 tbsp of Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce (1.5 Syns)
Black Pepper (think my portion size was a litttleee bit too big, not the pasta, but the sauce...which was all really veg anyway...)

Snacks

1 Funsize Fudge (3 Syns)
2 Pink & Whites (5 Syns)
Punnet of Strawberries
1 Refresher Ice Lolly (2.5 Syns)

Drinks

1 Cup of Tea with Milk
1 Cup of Coffee with Milk & Sweetener
2.5 Pints of Water with NAS Squash
2 Pints of Diet Coke
1 Cup of Options Hot Choc (2 Syns)

HEA: Milk
HEB: 42g of Crunchy Bran

Syns: 15.5...oops :/

Attachments

• P6200029.jpg
    P6200029.jpg
    498.9 KB · Views: 58
  • P6200030.jpg
    P6200030.jpg
    490.4 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
See my food diary thread Linzi for an idea on an EE syn free pasta sauce (Obviously though minus the bacon for you)

Thanks Chris

I'm thinking...pasta...with tinned tomatoes, tomatoes, peppers, onion, spring onion, garlic, mushrooms, quorn chicken and lots of chilli powder :D

See how I feel later, I had a carb overload yesterday and need to get back on track today.

I do bacon now, I gave up on the whole vegetarian thing because whilst I'm very picky about meat, without it I was constantly getting colds and feeling ill...now that I've started eating it again i'm a lot better :D

Good to hear!! I don't like cooking for veggies lol too restrictive :)

I like the sound of the pasta with the spring onion in, although I can't stand mushrooms though yuck! lol

I'm just going to cut up everything we have in the fridge and bung it in :D

I used to hate mushrooms...thought they tasted of rubber, but since starting SW I'm experimenting more and eating foods that I would normally never have tried!

Monday 21 June - EE

Back to work :( but on a half day on Wed for the match so cant wait :D

Breakfast

42g of Crunchy Bran Cereal with Milk
Pineapple
1 Activia FF Yogurt

Snack

1 Banana
1 Satsuma
1 Activia FF Yogurt

Lunch

Quorn Chicken Pieces
Salad: Lettuce, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Peppers, Spring Onion & Onion

Dinner

Sharwoods Egg Noodles with:
Chicken
Tinned Tomatoes
Tomatoes, Onion, Peppers, Spring Onion, Garlic & Broccoli
Chilli Powder
1 tbsp of Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce (1.5 Syns)
SW Chips (cooked with less than a tsp of oil so will say 0.5 syns) with Chip Sprinkle

Snack

Refresher Ice Lolly (3 Syns)
1 Pink & White (2.5 Syns)
2 Punnets of Strawberries (eek!) with Total Greek 0% Yogurt
1 Satsuma
1 Low Fat Cadbury Chocolate Mousse (3 Syns)
1 Funsize Milky Bar (3.5 Syns)

BINGE OVER

Drinks

2 Cups of Tea with Milk
3 Pints of Water with NAS Squash
1 Pint of Diet Coke
1 Pint of Diet Lemonade

HEA: Milk
HEB: 42g of Crunchy Bran

Syns: 14

Think I've had fruit overload...my tummy is killing and I am SOOO bloated :( *cries* I've eaten waaay too much today :( I know I'm within syns but I've been ridiculously hungry today for some random reason and have stuffed my face...I must cut down so my WI is better than the past 3 weeks...

Last edited:
Back