xGeordieGirlxs Food Diary - angry tonight

Good luck hun!

Wednesday 23 June - EE

COME ON ENNNGGGLLLAAANNND :D on a half day to watch the match. Happy today! Following the SW free 7-day plan (I've adapted it a bit as I don't have some of the food for the week, and I'm eating out tomorrow but trying to have what was on the list)

Breakfast
2 Eggs, Scrambled
3 WW Brown Danish with Margarine (0.5 Syns)
1 Satsuma

Snack
1 Alpen Light Bar (3 Syns)

Lunch
Pasta
Tuna
Tomatoes, Onions, Green and Yellow Peppers & Spring Onion
Soy Sauce
1 Muller Light

Dinner
Spag Bol:
Tinned Tomatoes
Tomatoes, Onions, Peppers, Spring Onion, Sweetcorn, Mushrooms, Garlic
Chilli Powder
1 tbsp of Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce (1.5 Syns)
Tagliatelle cos I've got no spaghetti left!

Snack
WW Jelly (0.5 Syns)
Punnet of Strawberries
1 Funsize Milky Bar (3 Syns)

Drinks
1 Cup of Tea with Milk
1 Cup of Coffee with Milk and Sweetener
2 Pints of Water with NAS Squash
1 Glass of Diet Coke
1 Cup of Options Hot Chocolate (2 Syns) with Milk

HEA: Milk
HEB: 3 WW Brown Danish

Syns: 10.5

Feel like ny portion sizes were a bit too big today, need to stop that!!

Attachments

• P6230002.jpg
    P6230002.jpg
    500.3 KB · Views: 37
  • P6230003.jpg
    P6230003.jpg
    500.3 KB · Views: 39
  • P6230008.jpg
    P6230008.jpg
    515.1 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
The pasta looks very nice...which bread can you have 3 slices of as a HeB though? We've been using the Warburtons Wholemeal which you are allowed 2, but an extra one later in the day would be nice!!

Weight Watchers Brown Danish. It's measley really...thin and breaks apart but 3 slices...yumm!!

My friend just added some photos on Facebook of one of our friend's birthdays at the beginning of June.....and I look almost okay. You can see my collar bone!! I look better than I felt. I remember that night well...I wasn't feeling too well and was really bloated, and felt the same ever since, but looking it these photos has really made me think...I can do this!! YAY :D apologies for the state of me in the photos - am not the prettiest of girls, but i'm putting these on to spur me on :)

Attachments

• moii.JPG
    moii.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 36
  • rfgh.JPG
    rfgh.JPG
    14.7 KB · Views: 36
  • erftghj.JPG
    erftghj.JPG
    11.2 KB · Views: 33
wow you look gorgeous!

Don't put yourself down Linzi you look gorgeous!!

shhhhh ya face ;)

I hide it well Allie...my tummy is hugeee...that's what I want rid of. It's cos I'm short :( I just measured myself and I'm 5"2.5 lol. I need to grrroooww!!

Thursday 24 June - EE

ENGLAND WON :D they deserved a lot more goals than that, they played quite well...looking forward to Sunday's match :)

In training at work from 9:30 til 12 so no time to snack. Also, going for meal with the Auntie and the Mother after work so going slightly off plan and will probably have the vegetable lasagne but not sure yet.

Just realised I am soo skint. I'm in my overdraft by 150...got to pay my Dad back which is £40, meal tomorrow which will be £20, possibly Fri night out £30 and pub Sunday for the match probably £30...pay day is next Wed..how am I going to survive :( I was supposed to be booking our trip to London on pay bay (for my Mam's 50th, me, her and my Auntie are going to London to see Sister Act and it's gonna be sooo expensive...will just have to wait til next pay day :( sigh). Need to get out of this blinkin overdraft. It's getting me down! Need to start budgeting properly..and get a new, better paid job!

Anyhoo

Breakfast
Mixed Berries
42g of Crunchy Bran with Milk

Lunch
Chicken
Salad: Lettuce, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Pepper, Spring Onion, Onion, Sweetcorn & Beetroot
1 Mullerlight

Dinner
Vegetable Lasagne (7 Syns)
Mixed Salad (Cucumber, Tomatoes, Onionm Lettuce & Carrot

Didn't have a dessert when the other did so when I got home I made my own..

Dessert
1 Funsize Milky Bar (3 Syns)
1 Mini Meringue (1 Syn)
Punnet of Raspberries
1 Banana
Mullerlight Yogurt...all mixed together, yum!!

Drinks
Tea with Milk
Black Tea
Wine (less than 175ml so 4 syns)
Water with NAS Squash
Diet Coke

HEA: Milk
HEB: 42g of Crunchy Bran

Syns: 15

Last edited:
Love your pics hun, you look FAB!!!! :D You are only tiny!! And what do you mean you're not the prettiest of girls?!! Don't be daft!!

How are you finding doing the meals from the plan?

Just realised I am soo skint. I'm in my overdraft by 150...got to pay my Dad back which is £40, meal tomorrow which will be £20, possibly Fri night out £30 and pub Sunday for the match probably £30...pay day is next Wed..how am I going to survive :( I was supposed to be booking our trip to London on pay bay (for my Mam's 50th, me, her and my Auntie are going to London to see Sister Act and it's gonna be sooo expensive...will just have to wait til next pay day :( sigh). Need to get out of this blinkin overdraft. It's getting me down! Need to start budgeting properly..and get a new, better paid job!

Can you try lastminute.com and Late Rooms-Cheap Hotels, Discount Hotels & Last Minute Hotels Deals. Make Hotel Reservations & Book Hotels with Hotel Offers. for a hotel? I think Last Minute actually do show & hotel deals so you may find it is cheaper than booking seperately? I know what you mean about skint, T got paid yesterday and I was soooo glad as I literally have a tenner left in the bank to last me until Monday!!

Thanks Sara

I'm finding the meals okay so far...lets just see how things go :)

Thanks for that link, it's a fab idea...the only thing is, the most expensive thing is going to be the trains down, cos I'm paying for my mam and me, so that's going to be over £200.

I'll just have to save :) x

Linzi,

Check out Grand Central Trains - they go from Sunderland to London but just get the Metro to Sunderland. Only around 4 trains a day but single tickets are around £37 each.

Chris

Thanks for the train ideas. Only thing is, we will be going straight from work on a Fri night and Central Station is closest to us so will just be getting a train from there. I'm just going to have to save some money!!

Last edited:
Friday 25 June - EE

Happy Friday :D I am soooo glad it's almost the weekend! Roll on 4pm. Quiet weekend this weekend, no boozing or anything! May even just stay and watch the match at home, not the pub! We'll see...

Breakfast
Mixed Berries: Blackberries, Grapes, Blueberries
Pineapple

Snack
Kellogg's Fibre Plus Cereal Bar (5.5 Syns)
Cadburys Low Fat Chocolate Mousse (3 Syns)

Lunch
Toastie made with:
2 Slices of 400g Wholemeal Bread
28g of Cheddar, melted
2 Slices of Ham
Salad: Tomato, Cucumber, Pepper, Spring Onion, Onion & Sweetcorn

Dinner
Steak
Jacket Potato with 1 Dairylea Light Cheese Triangle (1.5 Syns)
Oven Baked Tomatoes, Onions, Peppers, Garlic, Parnsip & Courgette (with a tiny drizzle of veg oil (1 Syn)

Snack
Punnet of Grapes
Bag of Funsize Chocolate Buttons (3.5 Syns) with Fat Free Onken Natural Yogurt

Drinks
3.5 Pints of Water with NAS Squash
2 Pints of Water

HEA: 28g of Cheddar
HEB: 2 Slices of 400g Wholemeal Bread

Syns: 14.5

Attachments

• P6250009.jpg
    P6250009.jpg
    501.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Your menus today sound lovely, although not like much food!
Are you purposly eating not too much?
Im trying to cut down but finding it a bit tough

See, that's weird cos I feel like thats loads of food!!

I'm trying to cut down on snacking/syns a bit!

Back