xGeordieGirlx's Green, Red & EE Food Diary - I'm Back :D

Congratulations with the job offer!! Well done!!

Friday 8 October 2010

Day 24 of 100%

Green Day

Well, my WI wasn't too good this morning :( not bad either but I put on 1ls :( a pound but jeeeeeez...I feel bad. I've been 100% all week apart from my flexi syn day on Sat...and it's * week so I shouldn't feel too bad about this teeny tiny gain...especially since * week used to mean like +5lbs and massive bloating. And I'm not bloated...in fact...I feel relatively flat. I even bought a dress the other day...size 10...and its a bit too big (maybe cos its elasticated?)..but still...woo!

So not gonna let my little gain stop me. I haven't been to the gym in ages, so gonna go Monday-Friday next week for defo.

Also going to cut my syns. I've been quite bad, eating all my syns...using them on crisps and biscuits so I'm cutting down completely...just got to see what works. Got 1 flexi syn day this week, Saturday, my friends birthday and I'm going to drink. We are going to cocktail bars and I haven't had a drop of alcohol or a proper night out since August, so I deserve it! So dropping to around 5-10 syns each day and flexi on Sat. Hope flexi doesn't kill me...

4 weeks on Tues til Egpyt so its really the last chance saloon for me!

Not really been updating my diary properly so will from now on, promise!

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix (HEB) with Milk (Part HEA) and Sweetener

Snack: Kellogg's Fibre Plus Cereal Bar (HEB)

Lunch: Morrison's Couscous (2 Syns) with 10 Cherry Tomatoes, 1 Activia FF Yogurt and an Apple

Dinner: Smash Pizza using Smash, Passata, 28g of Cheddar, Tomatoes, Onion, Peppers & Garlic with SW Wedges

Snack: 3 Rich Tea Biscuits (3 Syns)

Drinks: Tea with Milk (Part HEA), Green Tea, Water with NAS Squash

Syns: 5

Last edited:
I've been off plan for the last two days :( I went totally off track on Saturday, had a big night out and drank much and ate pizza.

Then yesterday, I was so hungover and just ate everything in sight :(

I feel like a stupid heffa.

I dislike me at the moment.

So drawing a line under it and starting 100% all over again.

4 weeks til Egypt.

Wish me luck.

Monday 11 October 2010

Day 1 out of 28 of 100%

Green Day

Meh. Is all I can say.

Breakfast: 4 Weetabix (HEBx2) with Sweetener & Milk (Part HEA)

Lunch: Morrison's Couscous (2 Syns) with 10 Cherry Tomatoes, 1 Activia FF Yogurt and 4 Fruit Shortcake Biscuits (6 Syns)

Dinner: Chilli made from Quorn Mince, Tinned Tomatoes, Tomatoes, Onion, Peppers, Garlic, Mushrooms Kidney Beans with SW Wedges

Drinks: 1 Cup of Tea with Milk, 1 Options Hot Choc (3 Syns), 1 Pint of Water with NAS Squash and 1 Glass of Diet Coke (must drink more tomorrow!)

Syns: 11

Last edited:
Tuesday 12 October 2010

Day 2 out of 28 of 100%

Red Day

I am unwell today :( I felt awful last night and didnt sleep well at all...is it because its almost TOTM? Is it because I've got this horrid tummy bug going round? Who knows :(

I'm on a bit of an SW downer. I am huge and bloated and about a gazillion stone, I just want to eat crap/eat nothing at all but am trying so hard to stick to plan.

I just want to go and put my PJs on and curl back up in bed with my hot water bottle and not move until I feel better. But...here I go to work :( *cries*

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix (HEB) with 1 Banana, Sweetener and Milk (Part HEA)

Lunch: 2 Weetabix (HEB) with 1 Activia FF Yogurt. Ham Slices, Cherry Tomatoes & LFN Cottage Cheese. 1 Apple

Dinner: Curry made with Chicken, Tinned Tomatoes, Tomatoes, Onion, Peppers, Garlic, Mushrooms with Chilli & Curry Powder. 1 Wholemeal Slice of Bread (3.5 Syns)

Snack: WW Chocolate Biscuit (4.5 Syns) and 4 Fruit Shortcakes (6 Syns)

Drinks: Tea with Milk (Part HEA), Water with NAS Squash, Green Tea

Syns: 14

Last edited:
I feel a bit disheartened :(

I feel like I've once again lost my SW mojo. I feel like a complete heffa after my two days off plan. Feel so bloated and I've been in a total bad mood.

I have four weeks to turn it all around, til Egypt, cos no doubt I'll put weight on when on hols...

So, I've been thinking about what foods I like, and why I'm not feeling into SW anymore...maybe its not working for me anymore, but, I'm giving it four weeks and then I may join group when I'm back, or try WW.

But I've been shopping to Sainsburys tonight and bought lots of quorn products and we've got lots of salad and veg, so I'm gonna see how that goes.

Feeling a lot more positive than I did this morning. Just going to plan plan plan now :) and stick to plan! I have tea time tues with the girls next tues, and gonna be going to Rice (so will be asking for some advice!!!) and got a halloween party to attend but going to drive so wont drink, and gonna eat before I go...so fingers crossed the weight will drop off...maybe!

Great news about job...so so pleased for you. As for being disheartened....don't be hunny, you've got a plan and I'm sure you can pull it back :D
I'm struggling too but very aware of stuff going on at moment and trying to limit the damage but sticking to plan as much as poss and giving myself far less of a hard time when unable.
I start my new job on 1st Nov and for me that will be the start of the new me and put the last few months well and truly behind me, perhaps this is what you need to do too.
(((((hugs)))))
xx

Aww thanks Claire :) your little messages always make me smile. Are you looking forward to starting your new job? A whole new start for ya :) I'm excited but scared for mine. I'm starting to think I don't want to leave College, but I know it'll be good for me!

Hopefully I'll be able to stick to plan. I always seem to struggle :( xx

Wednesday 13 October 2010

Day 3 out of 28 of 100%

Green Day

I am sooooo itchy!!!!!! Last night, I went to bed and I was scratch scratch scratching for ages. I have a weird rad rash on my back, and my arms, legs, neck and face are so itchy but no rash? ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it's only Wednesday. I thought it was Thursday. 3 days of work left til a nice lie in at the weekend.

Breakfast: 2 Quorn Sausages with 2 Slices of 400g Wholemeal Bread (HEB) with a scrape of Very Low Fat Margarine (0.5 Syns) and 1 tbsp of Tomato Ketchup (1 Syn)

Snack: 1 Banana and 1 Kellogg's Fibre Plus Cereal Bar (HEB)

Lunch: 6 Cauldren Falafels (3 Syns) with Noodles mixed with 2 tbsps of Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce (3 Syns), 1 Activia FF Yogurt and 1 Apple

Dinner: Quorn Cheese & Broccoli Escalope (7 Syns) with SW Wedges with 28g of Cheddar (HEA)

Drinks: Tea with Milk (HEA), Green Tea, Water with NAS Squash

Syns: 14.5

Aww thanks Claire :) your little messages always make me smile. Are you looking forward to starting your new job? A whole new start for ya :) I'm excited but scared for mine. I'm starting to think I don't want to leave College, but I know it'll be good for me!

Hopefully I'll be able to stick to plan. I always seem to struggle :( xx

I am looking forward to it but still apprehensive....loved my old job but funding cuts etc forced me to re-evaluate. I accepted the job 5 weeks ago and don't start for another 2 so its been a long wait but hopefully worth it :)
You'll be fine hun....a new challenge is good for us ;)
xx

Thursday 14 October 2010

Day 4 out of 28 of 100%

Green Day

Today is gonna be loooonng. Only two of us support team at work today, with nobody to support as they are all out at a two day meeting. Wish I could take today and tomorrow off but with me leaving, I have no holidays to take :( it's gonna be so boring, I hate having nothing to do!

On a brighter note, TOTM has started therefore I do not feel so majorly bloated today, which is good!

Should really have a red day since its the day before WI but we literally have no food in this house at all. Luckily, it's food shopping night tonight so we shall we able to eat properly from tomorrow!!

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix (HEB) with Sweetener & Milk (Part HEA)

Lunch: 5 Cauldren Falafel Mini Bites (2.5 Syns) with Batchelors Mild Curry Rice

Dinner: 2 Quorn Red Leciester and Onion Sausages (1 Syn) with 1 Fry Light Fried Egg and some SW Wedges with 28g of Cheddar (HEA) melted. 1 tbsp of Tomato Ketchup (1 Syn)

Snack: WW Chocolate Biscuit (4.5 Syns)

Drinks: Tea with Milk (Part HEA), Green Tea, Water with NAS Squash

Syns: 9

Friday 15 October 2010

Day 5 out of 28 of 100%

Green Day

Slept in massively because I wasn't feeling well, and missed WI because I was going to be late for work.

Felt ridiculously ill with an upset stomach all day, but was soo hungry still. Whats wrong with me?! Decided to WI tomorrow morning instead...probably the wrong thing to do but I still want to do it!

Breakfast (at work): 2 Slices of 400g Wholemeal Bread (HEB) with 1 Fry Light Fried Egg with Margarine and 1/2 a tbsp of Tomato Sauce (1.5 Syns)

Snack: Kellogg's Fibre Plus Cereal Bar (HEB) and 4 Fruit Shortcakes (6 Syns)

Lunch: Morrison's Couscous (2 Syns) with Cherry Tomatoes & 1 Quorn Red Leciester & Onion Sausage (0.5 Syns) and 1 Activia FF Yogurt

Dinner: Batchelors Tomato & Herb Pasta n Sauce and some SW Wedges with 28g of Cheddar (HEA)

Snack: 5 Rich Tea Finger (5 Syn)

Drinks: 2 Cups of Tea with Milk (Part HEA), 3 Pints of Water with NAS Squash and a Glass of Diet Coke

Syns: 15

Saturday 16 October 2010

Day 6 out of 28 of 100%

Green Day

So, after my epic fail of a day yesterday, foodwise and sleepwise, I WI this morning and I have lost the 1lb I put on last week :) I am very happy since I had two days completely off plan, but I stuck to my guns and have been good for the rest of the week.

Prob should have WI when I got home from work but I just collapsed on the sofa with a hot water bottle and slept.

Feeling a lot better this morning though :)

Happy weekend!!

Breakfast: 2 Slices of 400g Wholemeal Bread (HEB) toasted with 1 tbsp of Low Fat Margarine (2 Syns)

Lunch: Sushi (3 Syns), Crisps (4 Syns), Breakaway Bar (5 Syns) and WW Cake (4 Syns) - I was at my Nan's and she practically force fed me therefore over syns by 3.. :(

Dinner:
Chilli using Quorn Mince, Tinned Tomatoes, Tomatoes, Onion, Peppers, Garlic & Chilli Powder with SW Wedges with 28g of Cheddar (HEA)

Drinks:
Tea with Milk (Part HEA), Diet Coke

Syns:

Last edited:
Sunday 17 October 2010

Green Day

Decided that calling it "100%" is putting far too much pressure on me so not doing that anymore.

Feel a bit bad after going over yesterdays syns by 3. Silly me.

Feel okay today though. Been through all of my hol clothes and am currently purchasing some bikinis on ebay as I can't find any in the shops :)

3 weeks on Tuesday til Egypt. 3 weeks on Thursday til I leave work :)

Breakfast: 4 Slices of 400g Wholemeal Bread (HEBx2) toasted with Margarine (2 Syns)

Snack: WW Choc Biscuit (4.5 Syns) and 5 Rich Tea Fingers (5 Syns)

Lunch: Arrabiata Pasta (Syn Free)

Dinner: Low Fat Supernoodles (Syn Free) with 2 tbsps of Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce (3 Syns) and SW Wedges with 56g of Cheddar (HEAx2)

Snacks: Piece of Cake (5 Syns)

Drinks: Green Tea, Water with NAS Squash, Diet Berry Drink

Syns: 19.5

Last edited:
I've gone from being a happy little bear this morning to being a bad tempered one tonight. And I thought life was going pretty well. Hadn't argued with the parentals for well over a month, and then it all goes to pot over the stupid subject of money again.

I know I'm stupid to have not saved a penny in my four working years, but I'm young, I spent it all on nice things and big nights with my friends. That's what being young is all about.

So yeah, I have nothing now. I have a holiday, a car etc to pay for. I'm paying back my debts every month. Yeah I am a little dependant on them til I start my new job and get my first proper pay at the end of Dec/beginning of Jan...but seriously...it's all gonna change in Jan. I'm not gonna ask a for a bean from them. I'm gonna save like crazy and get away from here.

I am so ready to start this new job, I'm gonna prove them all wrong and show them that I am clever, that I can go far...then they'll be laughing on the other side of their faces.

Egypt cannot come quick enough. 12 days away from them...in the sunshine with one of my great friends. Roll on 3 weeks on Monday when I can just get away from it all :)

Rant over!

Monday 18 October 2010

Green Day

Another week begins. Everyone seems to be going down with some bug or other at work, hope I don't get another one - can't cope with it!!

Breakfast: 42gx2 of Crunchy Bran (HEBx2) with Milk (HEA)

Snack: 4 Rich Tea Biscuits (4 Syns) and 2 Fruit Shortcakes (3 Syns)

Lunch: Morrisons Couscous (2 Syns) with Cherry Tomatoes and 1 Activia FF Yogurt

Dinner: Chilli made from Quorn Mince with Tinned Tomatoes, Tomatoes, Onion, Peppers, Chilli & Chilli Powder with SW Wedges

Snack: Kallo Salt & Balsamic Vinegar Mini Rice Cakes (4.5 Syns)

Drinks: 5 Cups of Green Tea, 1 Glass of Diet Berry Drink and 1.5 Pints of Water with NAS Squash

Syns: 13.5

Tuesday 19 October 2010

EE Day

The Plan

Not going to have any time to get on here tomorrow, working 8.30-4.30 and then its Tea Time Tuesday with my girlies :)

Don't exactly know how to syn my tea time meal. We are going to rice flamebar and grill which looks lovely. I'm just going to have what I want and syn my full days worth and then be good on Wed & Thurs. Sure I'll be okay :)

Breakfast: Scrambled Egg and Grilled Cherry Tomatoes and 1 Banana

Lunch: 4 Ryvita (HEB) with LFN Cottage Cheese, Ham Slices & Cherry Tomatoes. 1 Activia FF Yogurt and 1 Apple

Dinner: Rice Flamegrill & Bar - I'm taking maybe Thai Fish Cakes to start and then Malaysian Chilli Chicken with Rice for main....sound okay? And just syn at 15 syns. Doesn't say much on the menu and I've not had any replies on my eating out thread, so I'm just gonna go and enjoy.

Drinks: Green Tea, Tea with Milk, Water & Diet Coke

Syns: 15

Red days for the rest of the week :)

Picking back up in my old food diary so I can look back and see how well I had been doing, give me some motivation!

Hope everyone is okay...I've missed you!!

Sunday 6 Feb 1011

Green Day

Breakfast - 3 Quorn Sausages in a sandwich using 3 WW Brown Danish (HEB) with Margarine (2 Syns) and Tomato Ketchup (3 Syns)

Snack - Kellogg's Fibre Plus Cereal Bar (HEB)

Lunch - Pasta with Tinned Tomatoes, Tomatoes, Garlic, Onion, Pepper, Chilli Powder and 28g of Cheddar (HEA)

Dinner - Morrisons Tomato & Sweet Chilli Couscous (2 Syns) with SW Wedges

Snack - WW Crisps (4 Syns) and a Pink & White (2.5 Syns)

HEAs - 250ml Semi Skimed Milk and 28g of Cheddar
HEBs - 3 WW Brown Danish and Kellogg's Fibre Plus Cereal Bar

Drinks - 3 Cups of Tea with Milk (HEA) and a Bottle of Diet Coke

Syns - 13.5

Last edited:
Monday 7 February 2011

Red Day

Things should be easier for me today as I'm at work and don't have lots of chances to eat!

Breakfast - 42g of Crunchy Bran with Milk

Snack - Satsuma and 1 Activia FF Yogurt

Lunch - 4 Ryvitas with LFN Cottage Cheese & Quorn Chicken Slices. 1 Activia FF Yogurt

Dinner - 2 Quorn Sausages, Trimmed Bacon, 1 Fry Light Fried Egg and 1 Grilled Tomato

Snack - Kellogg's Fibre Plus Cereal Bar (6 Syns)

Drinks - 2 Cups of Tea with Milk, Green Tea

HEA - 250ml of Semi Skimmed Milk
HEBs - 42g of Crunchy Bran and 4 Ryvitas

Syns - 6

Back