xGeordieGirlx's Green, Red & EE Food Diary - I'm Back :D

Quick on the go up date. Yesterday went badly wrong. Poss around 30 syns, ugh!! Line under and starting today I'm having a red week to make up for last nights badness. Today went well and I've been soo busy with work I haven't really snacked so I'm proud of myself!!

Writing a vague outline of today's food in case I forget when it comes to updating this!!

Breakfast - 3 slices of WW brown danish (HEB) with margarine (1 syn)

Snack - teeny tiny piece of my friends homemade cake (guesstimate of 6 syns)

Lunch - chicken pieces, 4 ryvitas (HEB) with lfn cottage cheese and some cherry tomatoes

Dinner - 2 quorn sausages, trimmed bacon and a fry light fried egg with tomato ketchup (1 syn)

Drinks - 4 cups of tea with milk, 1 cup of green tea and 2 bottles of diet coke

MUST START DRINKING MORE WATER!!!

Will update properly later :)

Wednesday early morning update. Having a green day for convenience.

Breakfast - 42g of crunchy bran
Lunch - Morrisons couscous (2 syns) and 2 activia ff yogurts
Dinner - 2 poached eggs on 3 ww brown danish

Not a very exciting food day but I've got a busy day ahead - work, vibration station at tan UK, visiting auntie for her birthday...so won't get home til around 8 and won't want to cook cos il be tired :p

Welcome back!!! How have you been lately? Hope all is well! Looks like you've got sw under control!

Update - had an options hot choc (2 syns) and 2 choc hobnobs (8 syns) as I've had a really rubbish day n needed cheering up! So 13 syns used today.

Can someone please arrange for me to win the lottery so I don't hav to work anymore :(

Hi Georgie girl,I'm new to sw and have been trying to learn from peoples food diaries. I have noticed that you use HEB more than once every day is that okay? as I thought I could only have one HEA and one HEB a day ie if I have 2 x 400g wholemeal slices for toast thats it for the day and I have to count any other HEB things as syns? please help I'm confused : /
Many thanks
Chloe

Loopeylou said:
Good thanks, pretty much eat SW food just weigh and measure which I need to do :D
xx
whey hey :) well done you! Hopefully I can get back into the swing of things and be as good as you :) xx

dreamaholic said:
Welcome back!!! How have you been lately? Hope all is well! Looks like you've got sw under control!
thanks :) I've been good thank you :) how are you? Well, I hope! Ahh I wouldn't say under control but trying my best hehe xx

chloeblackwell said:
Hi Georgie girl,I'm new to sw and have been trying to learn from peoples food diaries. I have noticed that you use HEB more than once every day is that okay? as I thought I could only have one HEA and one HEB a day ie if I have 2 x 400g wholemeal slices for toast thats it for the day and I have to count any other HEB things as syns? please help I'm confused : /
Many thanks
Chloe
Hey Chloe :) depends what day your doing lovely. On red and green days you have to have two HEBs and 1 or 2 HEAs. On EE you can only have one of each. Hope that makes sense! Just PM me if you need anymore help :) or ask around cos everyone on here is brill xx

ahh I see that makes sence its because i'm just doing EE really as husband doing with me and he has to have meat (i prefer fruit and veg) thanks for your help : )
Chloe

Another green day today.

Breakfast - 2 poached eggs on 3 ww brown Danish (HEB) with margarine and tomato ketchup (2 syns)

Lunch - jacket potato with tuna Mayo (8 syns), tomato, lettuce, onion, sweetcorn and pepper and 2 activia ff yogurts

Dinner - pasta (again...sooo yummy!) with tinned tomatoes, tomatoes, garlic, onion and chilli powder and 28g of cheddar (HEA)

Snack - boiled sweets (3 syns) and kelloggs fibre plus cereal bar (HEB)

Drinks - options hot choc (2 syns), 4 cups of tea with milk and a can of diet coke

Syns - 15

Must cut down tomorrow and sat!

Ah well, another green day!

I WILL update this properly at the weekend. I jus either don't hav time or am too tired to do anything after work!!

Breakfast - berries with activia ff yogurt

Snack - kelloggs fibre plus bar (HEB)

Lunch - couscous (2 syns) and activis yogurt

Dinner - not sure, any ideas?

After a 3 whole days off plan (Mon, Fri & Sat)...I weighed in today and still somehow managed to lose 2lbs this week. So I'm rather happy....so if I go a full week on plan, it might be better than 2lbs!

Back on it today :)

Sunday 13 Feb 2011

Green Day

Breakfast: 3 WW Brown Danish (HEB) with 28g of Cheddae (HEA) and Beans

Snack: Kellogg's Fibre Plus Cereal Bar (HEB)

Lunch: Pasta with Tinned Tomatoes, Tomatoes, Onions, Garlic & Chilli Powder

Dinner: Jacket Potato with Margarine (2 Syns) and Morrisons Couscous (2 Syns)

Drinks: Tea with Milk (HEA), Diet Lemonade and Water

HEAs: 250ml of Semi Skimmed Milk and 28g of Cheddar
HEBs: 3 WW Brown Danish and Kellogg's Fibre Plus Cereal Bar

Syns: 4

Today went slightly off track

But

My head is now in a better place so tomorrow is day 1 of "get slimmer for summer"

Yesterday was a rite off. Bur I still managed to lose 2lbs even though I was very bad last week...new week begins

Today has been a lot better though :)

Green day

Breakfast - 42g of crunchy bran (HEB)

Snack - kelloggs fibre plus cereal bars (HEB) and 2 activia ff yogurts

Lunch - morrisons couscous (2 syns), walkers squares (9 syns) and funsize choc (4 syns)

Dinner - jacket potato with chilli (made from quorn mince, tinned tomatoes, tomatoes, onion, pepper, kidney beans and chilli powder) and 3 spoon fulls of batchelors mild curry rice - DELICIOUS - stuffed!!!

Drinks - 2 cups if tea with milk. 1 cup of green tea, diet coke

Syns - 15

Plan for tomorrow - green day

Breakfast - pineapple and melon

Snack - birthday cake (guesstimate of test of syns, 13 syns)

Lunch - couscous (2 syns) and 4 ryvita (HEB) and 2 activia ff yogurt

Dinner - pasta with 3 ww brown Danish (HEB) with 28g of cheddar (HEA) and garlic (homemade garlic bread!

Plan for tomorrow - green

Breakfast - melon and pineapple

Lunch - pasta and 4 ryvitas (HEB) and 2 activia ff yogurts

Dinner - sw wedges and beans with 3 ww brown Danish with margarine (2 syns)

Snack - grapes

Keeping syns low as too much cake today!! Prob over 15 syns

Back