xj-esx diary to loosing and maintaing

I have gone thai food crazzzy! I had never had anything Thai related before and now its my favourite cuisine. Unfortunately its quite high in calories due to the rice/noodles and chicken but looking back over my diaries my calorie count per day is pretty low before I have dinner, which means dinner bumps it up to near enough the 1200 a day. I think I will try and increase my calories throughout the day and start to cut down on the Thai homemade dinners in the evening to try and make it more of a even day in terms of calories, I'm not sure whether having a big dinner everynight could be bad for weight loss? If it is I may just have to have a 1/3 of noodles and rice rather than having 1/2 of each packet to lower the calories.

Posting my diary now as I might not have time to post it later ...

**Todays Diary**

Breakfast; Grapes (200g) - 138 calories

Lunch; Vegetable soup (half a tin) - 76 calories

Dinner; Chutney Chicken with wild rice - 652 calories

Snacks; Terrys chocolate orange - 210 calories / Twiglets - 98 calories

Overall calorie intake ; 1174

Last edited:
You're doing really well :) I really struggle to be under my goal, I'm just always hungry!

Also just worked out that if I have 1200 cals tomorrow I'll be over my weekly limit of 8,400, meaning I wouldn't have made a 3,500 calorie deficit for the week. It'll be good to see whether this works or not, whether I can afford to eat a little more and still loose weight or whether I do need to make that 3,500 calorie deficit to loose pounds each week.

Sent from my iPhone

500a.jpg

I've just posted a recipe for a low calorie yummy lunch
http://www.minimins.com/calorie-cou...-low-calorie-dishes-pictures.html#post5554364

:)

Attachments

• 500.jpg
    500.jpg
    275.9 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
**Todays Diary**

Breakfast;
Rich tea biscuit - 35 calories

Lunch; Philly chive and potato frittata - 322 calories

Dinner; Chilly and cream cheese chicken with rice - 580 calories

Snacks; Galaxy smooth (half a bar) - 125 calories / handful of fruit - 43 calories

Overall calorie intake ; 1105 Calories

I couldn't stomach breakfast this morning, hence only having a rich tea biscuit (very unhealthy and naughty I know)

Yesterday me and my family decided to watch a film but that involved popcorn and chocolate! I didn't have my galaxy bar because of it and the popcorn was home made and just lightly salted but unsure of how many cals. I had around 9 m&ms and on MFP says one is around 11-14 so wasn't too bad. Just hoping the popcorn wasn't high in cals.

Sent from my iPhone

I went to a car boot sale today with my family and OH, wasn't very good (not much to buy) and everything was so overpriced! Enjoyed myself anyway but was naughty and had a few chips from a burger van. I was offered a burger with chips as thats what everyone else had and I managed to resist the temptation and said no, however I picked on my OH chips! Silly me.

**Todays Diary**

Breakfast; Shredded wheat (2) with semi skimmed milk - 213 calories

Lunch; 1/4 of those white tubs burger vans sell chips in - ??? calories

Dinner; Chicken and chive risotto - 418 calories

Snacks; Galaxy smooth (half a bar) - 125 calories / Baked stars salt and vinegar - 94 calories

Overall calorie intake ; 850 (without the chips, unsure on the cals for those?)

I have made a guess of how many cals my dinner will be however sometimes extra stock etc is needed so I will be updating my diary again tonight if anything changes. I'm not too sure when to weigh myself, I am a bit scared to do it again this Wed (making it a week since my last weigh in) I may wait until Friday as I think I may have gained this week :(

I think you have been doing great. You are literally a saint with your half a choc bar control ! :) :)

Cas3 said:
You might have a better loss next wk! and ur only a few pounds away from target x

Thank you :) I was quite upset at first but after realising I am close to my goal I didn't feel as bad but I'm hoping that my weight loss doesn't stop because I really want to get down to my goal. Might have to try it with some exercise!

Sent from my iPhone

Back