xj-esx diary to loosing and maintaing

Be proud :) you're doing really well. You had a big meal, so what, you enjoyed it. And tomorrow's another day x

Went to nandos tonight with my OH. Means I am slightly over my calorie limit for the day. But only by around 150 I think. I took my own light mayonnaise to the restaurant so I could lower my calorie intake as never can find out how many calories are in nandos dressings but I bet there bad! I had a chicken burger which was lovely and only 333 cals, macho peas and corn on the cob. I gave in to my OH temptations of a slice and a half of halloumi and a tub of cramel frozen yoghurt too.

Hope I can manage to have a healthier week this week and loose more by my next weigh in.

Sent from my iPhone

xj-esx said:
Went to nandos tonight with my OH. Means I am slightly over my calorie limit for the day. But only by around 150 I think. I took my own light mayonnaise to the restaurant so I could lower my calorie intake as never can find out how many calories are in nandos dressings but I bet there bad! I had a chicken burger which was lovely and only 333 cals, macho peas and corn on the cob. I gave in to my OH temptations of a slice and a half of halloumi and a tub of cramel frozen yoghurt too.

Hope I can manage to have a healthier week this week and loose more by my next weigh in.

Sent from my iPhone

I love nandos, well done on being in the 8 stones :) that's fantastic. X

I heart nandos! I have no willpower though and would get spicy fries too haha x

Mmm Nandos, haven't been there for ages! May have to make my own nandos tonight after the gym. Yummy!

I LOVE the macho peas so delish- good shout on homemade nandos Nikki- I could prob give the peas a whirl too just mush up some frozen ones with a bit of mint and a touch of garlic I think.

I just posted a recipe for breakfast over on the calorie counting recipes!
http://www.minimins.com/calorie-cou...-low-calorie-dishes-pictures.html#post5568869

IMG_4221.jpg

Today I've had around my 1200 calorie limit. Cooked the poached egg and bacon for breakfast, had shapers popcorn and fruit for lunch and cooked a ginger curry and rice substitute for dinner. Having half a bar of chocolate as a treat and still under my calories :) Will post full diary tomorrow feel too tired zzzz. Night all xx

Sent from my iPhone

Back