xj-esx diary to loosing and maintaing

RawrGirl knows how frustrating that is...she's been there so many times. Not really sure what you eat, but you could try keeping your calories the same but cutting the carbs down...like cut your pasta/rice/bread portion in half and add a bit more meat. That's what finally started working for RawrGirl. Hang in there, girl!

Thanks for the advice hun :) Will have to keep that in mind if I see no loss by the end if next week!

I'm doing the shred too. In a week I've lost an inch from bust and waist, not from hips though.

We'll get there, slow and steady and forever!

Having a home cooked beef stew tonight, won't be sure of the calories as I'm not cooking it! Hopefully it won't be too bad. Not that I am loosing anything from calorie counting and exercise :(

Sent from my iPhone

Me either :-(

Don't give up x I lose weight so slowly ... I lost 12 lbs in a year with WW ... Every week I went to be told I hadn't lost any so I do feel your pain x
But keep plugging at it ... It'll happen eventually xx
Hugs xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Don't give up x I lose weight so slowly ... I lost 12 lbs in a year with WW ... Every week I went to be told I hadn't lost any so I do feel your pain x
Hugs xxx

And that is why RawrGirl left WW.

Hugs xxx

Thanks hun. I'll keep on going and hope for the best. I have to remind myself that I have lost around 40 pounds already and I remember how hard it was when I first started! I didn't loose anything for ages grrr xxx

Sent from my iPhone

My TDEE is 1500 but I'm on around 1200 a day, I'm only used to eating lower calorie lunches and dinners etc so I am struggling to get up to 1500 unless I eat out. Do you think that could be my problem?

Sent from my iPhone

Maybe .... You're meant to eat less than TDEE tho to lose weight x
I have just bought a fitbit and now iv been thrown into turmoil :)

Back