xj-esx diary to loosing and maintaing

hey, quite a few people have picked up the 30 day Shred challenge thead, so I added your name to the list. The last you logged on there you had done 6, so if you have done more, you'll need to update your log.

Great job on not snacking. RawrGirl is sick, and as usual she hasn't lost her appetite and is fighting the urge to snack all day on cheetos and order a pizza. :(

Saturday and Sundays are definitely "day offs" for me unfortunately :( Every weekend I visit my family and stay round, I'm always cooked amazing delicious food which I find impossible to say no to. Today I had dumplings and beef stew, tomorrow I'm having pulled pork!! Oops :( I feel bad but spending time with family and eating good home cooked food is something I really cherish. Hopefully once I join the gym it won't even matter having these two bad days a week.

Sent from my iPhone

hey, quite a few people have picked up the 30 day Shred challenge thead, so I added your name to the list. The last you logged on there you had done 6, so if you have done more, you'll need to update your log.

Great job on not snacking. RawrGirl is sick, and as usual she hasn't lost her appetite and is fighting the urge to snack all day on cheetos and order a pizza. :(

Hey, I haven't continued with the shred since I've done day 6, it wasn't very motivating for me :( I might try again but I'm not too sure. Oh no!! Hope you feel better :(

Sent from my iPhone

Might be going to the gym tonight for a free trial, only if my friend can tag along though! I hope she can, I do love the gym when I am there. I am feeling a little better about my weight these past few days. I haven't weighed myself for a while which is probably helping and I'm coming to terms with the fact I may stay in the 9s for a long time. I need to focus on wanting to be fit and healthy rather than loose half a stone. Life is too short!

I had a cream of tomato basic soup today with some shredded chorizo and half a tortilla wrap for lunch. Delicious. Going to have a Mexican stew tonight mm.

Sent from my iPhone

I'm glad your feeling better about your weight I've also accepted that the lower 9's isn't a bad place to be :)

It will hopefully allow us to enjoy life rather than constantly worrying about what we're eating & how much weight we might be gaining!

I need to have this ethos .. But being in lower 10's I can't get my head round but I'd be happy to be in the high 9's where I used to be .! And now I have a fitbit and its a personal kidskin daily to get to a certain number ..!! So more stress ..???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm glad your feeling better about your weight I've also accepted that the lower 9's isn't a bad place to be :)

It will hopefully allow us to enjoy life rather than constantly worrying about what we're eating & how much weight we might be gaining!

Thank you :) Let's hope so! I don't want to regret worrying all the time when I am older

Sent from my iPhone

I need to have this ethos .. But being in lower 10's I can't get my head round but I'd be happy to be in the high 9's where I used to be .! And now I have a fitbit and its a personal kidskin daily to get to a certain number ..!! So more stress ..???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Are you still enjoying your fit bit? I keep thinking about getting one but it's so expensive!

Sent from my iPhone

I've had my finger hovering over the buy button for a fitbit all week! I keep looking on the website an thinking how expensive they are! However.... I discovered the fitbug which is £24.99 and then £2.99 a month after that. So may have a go!

I've had my finger hovering over the buy button for a fitbit all week! I keep looking on the website an thinking how expensive they are! However.... I discovered the fitbug which is £24.99 and then £2.99 a month after that. So may have a go!

Ooo I'm going to look at that!! How's you hun?

Sent from my iPhone

Back