xSoon To Be Slim Sherriex Some Self-Belief PLEASE?!

Dreary days just make me want to eat too! They also make me really sleepy... ahh to be in bed with a bar of chocolate right now lol!!

Lol I know! Food always cheers me up though, I can find an excuse to eat at any time, I'm a total emotional eater x

Me too, anything used to set me off, boys having a tantrum, tiredness, bored, lonely, done something good, done something bad! Anything was an excuse for food. Now i'm in my 3rd week and i've found i've lost the compulsion to eat, which is refreshing, just got to keep it up once i can eat food x

Thats me! I find each day its gets easier to deal with the craving to chew something! x

Currently having a hot banana shake mixed with coffee, first time I've tried it and I am pleasantly surprised, the coffee dulls out the flavour of the banana. I bet its lush with the vanilla shake! x

Im not sure if I will have coffee in my shake again, was lovely to start with but as I got towards the bottom of the cup it wasn't very nice at all, kind of reminded me of the CD Cappuccino shakes :yuk:

Looking forward to ordering another months worth but having a variety! x

Wooooooooohooooooooo 10LBS GONE FOREVER!!!! So chuffed with this mornings official weigh in! 10lbs off and its never coming back :D :D :D

My daughter has had a lovely birthday so far this morning, today is going to be fabulous day x x x

xSherrie.Chointellex said:
Wooooooooohooooooooo 10LBS GONE FOREVER!!!! So chuffed with this mornings official weigh in! 10lbs off and its never coming back :D :D :D

My daughter has had a lovely birthday so far this morning, today is going to be fabulous day x x x

Fantastic!!!! Well done!

That is fantastic news!! Well done X1000 :woohoo:

Thankyou everyone! Its been a very lovely day and I have been 100% TS too, haven't strayed or even felt tempted too :) X

Thankyou, its a good feeling :) x

what a great loss way to go you thats brilliant xx

Thankyou Em, I feel really good about it! Its kept me on track which is what I needed as I had a really stressful day yesterday and all I wanted to do in the evening was comfort eat! It was so hard but I was strong and didn't cave.

I've got a halloween party to go to tonight with friends and my daughter (cant wait to dress her up as a pumpkin lol) and there will be loads of food but I'm still feeling strong and as long as I have my shake before I go and lots of water to hand, I think I will be fine :) x

You're doing fantastically well Sherrie - I too feel differently and more determined than on ANY of my past restarts. I'm 100% certain that's because of the support I get on here and the fact we started together and I don't want to let you (or myself) down.

Keep up the fab work xx

Aww thats sweet RD thankyou :) It definitely seems to work for us as we are getting the same losses lol Im going to try and wait until next weigh in to weigh myself again and I think I'd like the surprise!

Have a really good weekend Exante style! x

I managed to avoid all food at the halloween party last night, but instead of having 2 shakes and a bar yesterday I had 2 bars and a shake as it was easier for me to take a bar to the party instead of a shake, so not sure how this might affect my loss this week? Im going to have 3 shakes today and no bars x

I also couldn't resist weighing myself this morning and I've lost a further 1½lb! :) x

wow its really falling off quickly for you :):) your doing so well its hard with going to parties but you seem to be right in the zone and coping really well with it i was sat in on friday and strugling let alone going out with lots of food around me, im just glad i dont have anything planned now for at least 4 weeks lol .................. keep up the good work :D xxxx

Thankyou Em, its been hard but I know that I'll only be letting myself down and whats the point in ruining all the hard work I've already done?

I'm going to see how I feel when I get to my AAM week after 4 weeks, I might treat myself to a 'meal off' just once every 4 weeks as you do just so I have something to look forward to and keep me going. I wouldn't have a whole day off, literally just one meal, and be straight back on plan the very next meal/day. I may feel strong enough by then not to have a meal off, I will just see how I feel when I get there x

Back