xSoon To Be Slim Sherriex Some Self-Belief PLEASE?!

yeah thats what im doing i know its best to have a whole week aam but i would rather just have a nice meal once in that week and enjoy it rather than just eating it cause i have too so i have had mine already last week ok it was after 2 weeks in not 4 but as i was going out any way might aswell count it as my aam it was a big salad lol... i will have it again in 4 weeks so somethng to look forward too i did this on the cd diet and it worked out fine plus if im going out for that meal it makes it that little bit more of a treat, i guess everyone has to do whats right for them and what works xxx

Yeah exactly, I will feel much more in control then as I don't want to binge once I've reached goal because of all the foods I've missed. I done 6 straight weeks of SS on CD and only added one meal a week after that for 2 weeks and then it went up by 1 meal a week until I was eating a meal every evening. It was much easier for me back then as I was working as hair stylist full time with only half hour lunch break so I was never around food, that half hour was enough time for me to whizz up a shake and go, whereas now I have a 2 year old and Im constantly confronted by food so Im thinking about it a lot more therefore its tougher this time round.

I know I may knock myself out of keto with this 'one meal off' but its one meal out of 4 weeks! I think I will have that meal as my first meal of my AAMW and then maybe have a few days of TS and then have a keto friendly 600cal meal mid week and pace it out like that, see how I feel. Surely I'm still going to lose, I'll still be eating a lot less then I was on SW and I still lost everyweek, granted it may have only been 1lb a week (not quick enough for me hence why Im doing Exante) but it was still a loss and if thats what I will be losing 1 week out of 4 then to me its worth it as I'd rather something to look forward to then give it all up because I'm struggling.

Rant over lol x

i dont think one meal in 4 weeks will do much harm to be fair you cant eat as much when you do eat as your stoamch has shrunk so much after 2 weeks a chicken salad bloated me lol.... if i actually took into account all the alcohol i drunk as well the calorie count was huge still lost 2lbs last week though and really didnt strugle the next day or days after till friday night but im putting that down too chocolate hormones thats what im calling it cause i normally would of sat there with a galaxy bar to make me feel better lol................ we will have to eat again at some point and having the nice meal every 4 weeks while we do this will stop us having them all in one hit when we come off this i agree with, well thats what im sticking to............ anyway it would cost me a fortune to have a chinese ,kebab,pizza,curry, harvester,mayebe a burger king all in one week lol,,,,,, notice its all takeaways!!!! lol............ have a nice evening xxx

Haha I know, I reckon the take away shops have noticed a drop in their numbers since I've been doing Exante lol!!!

Where abouts in Hampshire are you Em if you don't mind me asking x

i live in Aldershot most people dont know where that is so if it helps its near Guildford most people know where that is lol...... where do you live ??? xx

I know where Aldershot is, my daughters Dad works all over the show so most places I've heard of lol. I love in Gosport, right next door to Portsmouth x

3 shakes today didn't go to plan...oops. I totally forgot about my 3rd shake so Im currently eating a bar and feeling a bit bad for it :( I didn't want to whizz up a shake as I live in a flat and my blender is quite noisy and I was scared I would wake up my daughter.

I will have 3 shakes tomorrow to make up for the 2 bars I had yesterday. I hope this wont knock me out of ketosis! x

Today is going to be tough one, I can just see it. My daughter was 2 on Thursday and her Dad and I decided it was time that she didn't have a dummy anymore. She's quite advanced and grown up for her age and her speech is brilliant and I feel that a dummy is definitely holding her back. She's just so attached to them!

I've followed SuperNannys (Jo Frosts) technique, we put all of her dummies into a pretty pink gift bag for the dummy fairy to take them away and give them to all the babies that need them lol!

She has already had a cry about having her dummy whilst I have been typing this lol so we will see how the rest of the day goes without them, and hopefully I wont be too stressed and will stay strong!

Weighed in this morning, 13st 9lbs :) Thats 2½lbs so far this week, official weigh in on Thursday. I am going to try my absolute hardest not to weigh in until then! x

i live in Aldershot most people dont know where that is so if it helps its near Guildford most people know where that is lol...... where do you live ??? xx

Em i'm in Aldershot too - small world!

My little boy was just over 2 when his dummies went to the dummy fairy too. He only had his at night and for naps, but we did what you did - put them in a bag and hung them on the front door when he went to bed at night. He settled really well and didn't wake up for it at all, when he came down in the morning he took the bag off the front door and the dummy fairy had left chocolate buttons and a new book, he was dead pleased with himself! every now and again he'd ask for it, or forget that he'd given it up, but we justr eminded his about the dummy fairy and it was never an issue. I must admit i was expecting quite a battle, so i was relieved when we didn't have one! Hope it's as easy for you and your little girl too :) xx

We've had a bit of a mare already, I knew I couldn't do it at night time because she is so attached to them she would never have gone to bed without it, so I thought if I took them in the morning and she went a whole day without it then hopefully bed time will be a bit better, so I will give her treat after tea and tell her its from the dummy fairy for being such a good girl (even though she hasn't yet lol!)

She's has already demanded to have one and has searched everywhere for them, screamed at me and cried her eyes out saying 'Please Mummy' proper heart broken bless her. Now she has calmed down a little bit and is watching Peppa Pig looking very tired indeed. I wonder how she will go without it for a nap???

Even though its been a little stressful, I'm not feeling tempted to eat at all so fingers crossed that lasts x

Aww bless her, best to do it young though she'll forget so much quicker. Be strong, if you give in she'll know in the future you'll give in again, clever little mites!! It'll be a few rough days and then it's done, it's so hard when all you want to do is make them happy. if she is finding it really hard our dentist suggested cutting the ends off, so they can have them but they don't get the same satisfaction from them and tend to give them up themselves.. risky though in case she's not bothered!!

I think that will work for her as she is fussy about what shaped teats she has on her dummies as it is! Its typical really because it wasn't until recent that I bought her a cherry teat (only shape the shop had in at the time and I was desperate!) but its her favourite! She has only ever had orthodontic teats as I feared it may influence the shape of her teeth if I was give her a cherry teat, and guess what...since having a cherry teat I have noticed a rounded gap starting to appear at the front of her teeth, hence the urgency to take it from her. She only has the one cherry teat but will settle for the others (eventually) if we cant find that one at the time x

I've just uploaded a new avatar. Its my inspiration picture from when I was coming to the end of my journey on CD, I still had around 20lbs to go but didn't realise I was actually 5 weeks pregnant in that picture with my beautiful little girl.

She was the sole reason I started CD due to fertility problems with PCOS and is the sole reason I'm doing Exante because I want to be the happy, healthy Mummy that she deserves.

I'm hoping to upload a very similar photo in the not too distant future, a new one of me at the end of my Exante journey :) x

Only just found your diary! Sorry!

What a fab picture that is, you look gorgeous! How much did you weigh there? xx

Thankyou :) I was around 12st there x

Hi Sherrie, I've been reading through your diary and found your determination very infectious!
Being able to resist putting the slightest thing in my mouth has been my downfall. I did well in my first week but have been faffing around and cheating for the last 3wks which shows in my WI's.
I got up this morning determined and after reading your diary I am even more so.
Keep it up hun, onwards and downwards xx

Hi Sherrie, I've been reading through your diary and found your determination very infectious!
Being able to resist putting the slightest thing in my mouth has been my downfall. I did well in my first week but have been faffing around and cheating for the last 3wks which shows in my WI's.
I got up this morning determined and after reading your diary I am even more so.
Keep it up hun, onwards and downwards xx

Aww thankyou Ali, I'm glad my hard work is not just paying off for me but for others too! Makes it all the more worth while :) Thankyou for taking the time to read through my diary x

How did your evening go with your little girl hun? x

I don't want to jinx my night ahead but it went surprisingly well lol! She asked a few times and cried a little bit as I put her down but I told her again that the dummy fairy took them away for the babies that need them and she will be leaving her a present tomorrow. She was fine with that and just asked for her bubba. I'm hoping she wont remember about the present first thing as I need to go out and get her something as I get paid in the morning. Bless her heart, she has been sound asleep since 8.30 so fingers crossed. Thanks for asking :) x

Today has gone fairly well, had another temptation today, had my daughters Dad round with his Dad and Wife for tea. We used to do this every Monday evening when we were still a couple and as things are ok between us now we have continued to keep this little family tradition going so our daughter doesn't see any changes to our lifestyle. She still doesn't know bless her but things are better then ever right now.

Anyway daughters Dad bought big fat lincolnshire sausages with stilton and mixed herbs, done with buttery mash, broccoli and gravy. He cooked it all which was nice and I sat with my shake in hand whilst everyone devoured their food. It looked and smelled sooo good, and it reminded me of my Mums proper home cooking from when I was younger, cant remember the last time I cooked mash lol big favourite though.

About an hour after dinner, he then served up apple pie and custard. None for me obviously, I didn't actually find it too hard this evening but evenings like tonight have really opened my eyes up to how I used to eat and what foods I didn't appreciate. Bangers and mash seems like a luxurious banquet to me right now lol!

I'm feeling quite hungry at the moment but Im powering on through with my pint of water x

Back