xwendywoox's diary

Morning Wendy, that's a good loss really, and if you can keep it clean and green you should continue to lose.

Morning Wendy... Great loss! It's a good movement in the right direction... Hope you had a good trip to Bath :)

Thank you Alpaca :) You are right, it's not a bad loss (was just hoping for more) and I wouldn't have lost that with any other diet, with out feeling hungry.

Jim, clean and green is my plan :) well now I am home it is. Had a bit of a binge on the alcohol while I was working away but managed to stay in ketosis which I am sooooooo happy about :)

Monday's menu was.......
B - bacon and cheese
L - chicken in sauce (cream cheese, cream) brocolli
D - This is where it gets bad as I was working away. Starters - smoked trout, salad, main couse - steak, mushrooms and brocolli, then cheese (with out the biscuits) and an irish coffee

W - 1litre
A - about 1-1.5 bottles of dry white wine :eek: :break_diet:
E -none

Yesterday (was still working away).....
B - bacon, egg and mushrooms
L - boursin chicken and brocolli and a small amont of green beans
D - here I did myself proud and waited until I got home and my wonderful husband made me a chicken stirfry with peppers and brocolli stems, delish!

W - 1.5litres
A - none
E - none

I feel like I have been really bad as I really wanted to stick to induction properly for the first two weeks at the very least. I wouldn't mind but I don't really drink, but had one of my very rare blowouts! :eek:

Fingers crossed I've not done too much damage! :(

xwendywoox

Well done on your loss:). Drink plenty of water and enjoy your clean and green and you'll be fine:D
Xx

Morning Wendy, I drank dry red during induction most Friday's it didn't stop me losing love.

Thanks Katie and thanks Jim :) That's re-assuring to hear. I am just glad I managed to stay in ketosis. Surely that can only be a good thing?!

Yesterday I ate......

B - Bacon and egg
L - chicken, peppers and broccoli
D - chicken and mushrooms in sauce (made with cream and cream cheese) and cauli cheese
S - pork scratchings

W - 1litre
A - none
E - 30 min brisk walk

I am so enjoying this at the moment, I just can't see me going back to my old carb ways :)

xwendywoox

Morning Wendy, yes it's a lovely way to eat isn't it love :)

Morning Wendy! :)

Hi guys. Finding it a struggle to keep updated over the weekends.

Friday........
B - 3 rashers of bacon
L - pork scratchings
D - bacon, sausage and egg

W - 1litre
A - none
E - 30 min brisk walk

Saturday.......
B - bacon, sausage, egg and mushrooms
L - none
D - ham and cheese salad
S - pork scratchings

W - not much
A - none
E - none

Hopefully will have a better day tomoz. Might try making oopsie rolls as I've not attempted them yet and keep saying I will! :)

Hope you're all enjoying the weekend :)

xwendywoox

Hi Wendy, hope all going well:)
Just to check - you seem to be skipping lunch - try to eat little and often. Also how about a bit more green leafy veg?;)
Keep it up
Xx

Thanks for the advice Katie. I do try not to skip lunch and I know I shouldn't but we're always so busy. I will take on board tour account, as I was just saying to the hubby I'm not sure I will have a loss this week even though I haven't been put of ketosis. I just don't feel any different? Strange and I know you can't always tell as you always feel so satisfied.

Will see how I get on at the scales in the morning.

Thank you again ;)

xwendywoox

Morning Wendy, why don't you take something legal in for lunch, a salad or something?

Morning

Good advice Jim and that's exactly what I have done :) Weighed in this morning and I have lost 1.5lbs. Just grateful for a loss and not a STS or a gain.

Todays food is as follows........
B - bacon and egg
L - salad and beef
S - pork scratchings
D - steak and green cabbage

Clean and green and NO skipping meals is my plan from now on and see how I get on with that :)

xwendywoox

Morning Wendy and well done on the loss! Fantastic! :)

Well done! Hope I get a loss on Friday... I'd be thrilled with 1.5lbs. Anything in fact! Have a brilliant day xx

Morning Wendy and well done on the loss! Fantastic! :)

Thank you hun! ;)

Well done! Hope I get a loss on Friday... I'd be thrilled with 1.5lbs. Anything in fact! Have a brilliant day xx

Thank you and good luck for Friday! ;)

I seem to have my head back in this now as i was feeling a bit dispondant last week. It's because I had the wine and was really worried how it would affect me.

Todays meal plan is......
B - bacon and egg
L - I have salad, cheese (only 1oz grated over the salad leaves) and steak
D - chicken, mushrooms and cabbage
S - pork scratching and sf jelly with cream

Hope you all have a fab day! :)

xwendywoox

Afternoon Wendy. Glad you are feeling better today:D
Xx

Morning Wendy, thats a good start love well done.

Thanks Jim :) How are you today? Gorgeous weather isn't it?! Too nice to be stuck in this office all day :'( Never mind I am keeping focused on next years jollies to Rhodes and imagining me in my new bikini body lol! :D

Today's menu plan.......

B - bacon and egg
L - salad with 2oz of cheese grated on top with lashings of mayo
D - pork chop and cauli or cabbage (which ever I fancy tonight)

Have a good day all ;)

xwendywoox

Morning Wendy ... Hope you have a good day :)

Afternoon all

Today's menu

B - bacon and egg
L - tuna and salad with mayo
D - burger, cheese and cabbage
S - pork scratching and sf jelly

Had a sneeky weigh in before and i have lost another lb, although my official weigh in is monday so now trying to wipe it from my mind!!!! :D

xwendywoox

Back