xwendywoox's diary

Morning Wendy... Menu sounds good! :)

Morning Wendy,

Yes looks like you have found a legal one, some of them are very high carb so it pays to check love

Evening Wendy
Where did you get the legal coleslaw from?
All the ones I look at are super high carb, think it must be the carrot and onion? xx

Morning Wendy :)

Hi all

The coleslaw is from morrisons. It's creamy coleslaw, their owm 'posh' brand. I think it's 'The best' or something like that, with green packaging. Really creamy and delish! :eating:

Yesterday's menu was.....

B - bacon and egg
L - smoked salmon salad
D - ham and cheese
S - pork scratchings

Today so far....
B - bacon and egg
L - not yet planned hoping for a salad of some description
D - belly pork and cabbage

Nearly fell off the wagon last night. Nipped to the local shop and was eying up the chocolate bars. It was the first time I have been tempted! BUT I was good and resisted!

The DH and I are out to celebrate a friend birthday tomorrow night. We are going for tapas then a night on the town. Will be good though (apart from he alcohol). Going to stick to wine thougheven though it getsme extremely drunk, very quickly. Migh be a bit worse for wear Sunday though. Going to have a good fry up to sort me out lol!

Hope you all have a good weekend! :)

xwendywoox

Morning all

Feeling quite sheepish about todays post and I'm sat here hanging my head in shame! Fell off he wagon this weekend with a big, fat bump! Not happy with myself at all and I'm so ashamed of myself! :booboo:
Was out for a friends birthday and was soooooo bad! I ate and drank everything I shouldn't have done and caried that on into yesterday, to make it even worse!

Today would normally be weigh-in day but I can't face the scales!!! :cry:I am back on it today, loads of water and I am going to do induction (strictly) for a fortnight before I wigh myself again!

Today's menu.........
B - bacon and egg
L - prawn salad with mayo
D - lamb chops and cauliflower
W - lots of!

Hopefully I can get over this and I am determined to lose the weight so we shall see!

Have a good day all!

(A very embarressed) xwendywoox :banghead:

Awww, must have been something in the air this weekend. I was awful. More than awful. I was a catastrophe!! Haha.

Anyway - at least we are back on it today. My naughty head is still very much 'in situ', but I refuse to let it win.

Good luck with your restart - keep in touch. Let's keep each other motivated :) xxx

Don't worry Wendy it will soon come off if you keep the clean and green motto going with loads of water ... :)

Hi all

Thank you for your post SD! Yes we shall keep each other motivated and on the straight and narrow! (hopefully lol)

Still no internet at home.....very annoying, so can only update at work at the mo.

Yesterday's menu was....
B - bacon and egg
L - salad and prawns with mayo/pork scratchings
D - belly pork and cabbage
W - lots of!

Today's menu.....
B - 3 rashers of bacon
L - sald and 2oz cheese with coleslaw/pork scratching
D - lamb chops and cauliflower
W - loads so far!

Hoping to keep this up and keep myself off the scales for the whole fornight, but it's so difficult not to weigh! Lol!

xwendywoox

Morning Wendy :)

Morning all

Struggling to get on here at the mo, and spent the last hour just catching up. So much going on at the mo, but it's all good so can't complain. Scaffolding going up on the house today ready for the builders to start the rendering on monday. Off to the bathroom company this afternoon to finalise and pay for parts for the new bathroom which is being started a week on Monday! Can't wait until its all finished then its new carpet on the stairs and landing then we can get the bedroom started and hopefully finished before Chrimbo! Busy, busy but loving it at the mo! :) May not be next week when the house is disrupted and messy! :D

Yesterday's menu was......
B - bacon and cheese
L - prawn salad and mayo
D - bacon and scrambled egg (yummy!)
S - a slice of ham with a bit of philly
W - lots of!

My boss has chickens and he brought us all some eggs in, some of which I used for the scrambled egg! Have to say you can tell the difference, they were delish! :)

Today's menu......
B - bacon and egg (one of the boss's mmmm!)
L - chicken salad
D - not sure yet will update later
W - not much yet

Hope everyone has a fab weekend!

xwendywoox

Hope the house stuff goes ok Wendy ... Very disruptive but will be great when it's finished ! Menus look good too! :)

Morning wendy, I hope the house stuff goes well, it can be a real pain in the arse, but always worth it after :)

Back