xwendywoox's diary

Thanks for the suport there girls! Just wish it would come off a little faster, BUT I am now seeing a change in the fact that all of my jeans and my work pants are dropping off me :) Shopping trip required I think (like I need an excuse)! Lol! :D It will feel fab buying a smaller size though :)

Today's menu........

B - bacon and egg
L - Tuna salad with lashings of mayo
D - pork chops and cauliflower cheese

E - daily walk to work (30 min dash and ended up geting drowned) :(
A - none
W - had a litre already, so plenty

Have a good day folks! :)

xwendywoox

Thanks for the suport there girls! Just wish it would come off a little faster, BUT I am now seeing a change in the fact that all of my jeans and my work pants are dropping off me :) Shopping trip required I think (like I need an excuse)! Lol! :D It will feel fab buying a smaller size though :)

Today's menu........

B - bacon and egg
L - Tuna salad with lashings of mayo
D - pork chops and cauliflower cheese

E - daily walk to work (30 min dash and ended up geting drowned) :(
A - none
W - had a litre already, so plenty

Have a good day folks! :)

xwendywoox

woohoo! great news, congrats on the trousers getting loose!

Morning Wendy... Great news on the shrinking! :)

Hi all

Got another good old soaking on my way to work this morning :( Hope this weather sorts itself soon. We are supposed to be having the house re-rendered next week but it won't be happening if it doesn't dry up soon!

Rant over! Today's menu.....

B - bacon and egg
L - cheese salad and mayo
D - belly pork and cabbage
S - pork scratchings

Getting a quote for the fitting of the new bathroom tonight too :) Excited much! (Lol! Yes I am very easily pleased :D)

Have a good day all! ;)

xwendywoox

Evening wendy:)

Hope the various house bits get sorted - surely it's time for another heat wave:eek: ;)

Morning Wendy :)

Morning all

No rain today :) Hope it stays like this now! Scaffolding going up next week! :) Can't wait until its done, will make such a difference!

Todays menu.....

B - bacon and egg
L - cheese and steak salad with mayo
D - lamb chops and cabbage
S - pork scratchings
W - lots of

Have a good day all! :)

xwendywoox

Morning Wendy ... Nice menu :)

Morning Wendy. Think you organised the sun for us:)
Xx

Morning all

Yes great weather Katie :) Fingers crossed it stays this way for the next couple of weeks (well dry at least).

Going to the motorhome and caravan show tomorrow at the NEC. I am being good and planning ahead and taking my lunch with me (smoked salmon and prawn salad) so there is no risk of me missing a meal or cheating. I am going to try my best this weekend NOT to skip any meals!

Menu for today.....

B - bacon and egg
L - ham salad with mayo
D - sausage, egg and bacon
S - pork scratching
W - lots of

Hope you all have a god weekend! :)

xwendywoox

Morning all

I have just had a read through all the stickies again to get a fresh head on for this week! Had a 1lb gain (possible causes TOTM and too much cheese last week) Can't think of anything else as other than that I have stuck to plan. Clean and green all the way for me this week and limited dairy.

So today.......

B - baon and egg
L - salad, prawns and mayo
D - chicken drumsticks and cabbage
S - pork scratching
W - lots of!

Hopefully I can get rid of this gain and some more next week!

xwendywoox

Hi Wendy, I said it on the weigh thread but it'll probably be water retention love.

Hey Wendy ... I think Jim's right ... Water! :)

Hi wendy - i regularly have monthly sts or small gain - drink lots of water and the wooshie fairy will be along shortly:)
Xxx

Hi all

Sure hope I see that woosh fairy Katie :( Not had a visit from her as yet, so I am due one! Lol!

Todays menu.......

B - bacon and egg
L - chicken salad with coleslaw
D - lamb chops and cauliflower
S - pork scratching
W - plenty

Freezing today! Hoping I might shiver away a few extra pounds! :D

xwendywoox

Hello Wendy, I agree - bloomin' freeeeezin' too! Soup time - I really want to find a nice low-carb stew recipe too, might have to get experimenting!

Morning Wendy,

Coleslaw? how many carbs in that love?

Morning all

The coleslaw has 1.0carb in every 100gs? Is this bad? I only have a small serving (50g = 0.5carbs?) Should I not be having this? :eek:

Todays menu.....
B - bacon and fried egg
L - salmon salad and coleslaw (I had already made it before I read the above Jim)
D - chicken and cabbage
S - pork scratching
W - trying to drink more again

Hope you all have a good day!

xwendywoox

Evening wendy:)
Sounds like the coleslaw is ok - lots of them bad so have to watch!

Back