xwendywoox's diary

Morning Wendy, yes the weather is lovely and set to continue over the weekend they say. I'm so pleased I'm retired love

Lol! I bet you are Jim you lucky man you! :D Can't wait til I am retired too but unfortunately I have over 30 years of work ahead of me until then :cry:Enjoy the weather! Early finish on a friday so will get to enjoy some of the sunshine this afternoon. Happy days! :)

Todays menu........

B - bacon and egg
L - cheese salad
D - not sure yet but probably chicken and cauliflower cheese (depends if the hubby wants to eat out) otherwise steak and salad
S - pork scratchings

Have a great weekend everybody! ;)

xwendywoox

Morning Wendy

I love your menus... some good planning and organisation! :)

Hi Wendy, hope you are haing a great weekend:)
Xx

Morning Wendy :)

Morning Wendy, so how was the weekend love, a good one I hope

Morning all

Had a fantastic weekend thanks. Made the most of the (extremely) late summer lol! :D

Had my third weigh-in this morning and lost just 1lb. Put a post ion the weekly weigh-in thread as I think I must be doing something wrong. I have staayed in ketosis throughout the three weeks on atkins but think my losses are minimal? I am still thoroughly enjoying it though and I am pleased the weight is coming off (albeit slowly) so I am definately going to stick with this way of eating, but I was wondering if anyone could see if I was going wrong anywhere.

Todays menu..........

B - bacon and egg
L - tuna salad and mayo
D - lamb chops and cabbage with butter
S - pork scratchings

Hope all had a lovely weekend and enjoyed the weather :) Back to typical October weather today!!!

xwendywoox

Hi Wendy, well done on the loss:D

Everyone's different and often lose in fits or starts. Do have a look at the thread atkins tips and tricks for any potential problems!
Xx

Morning Wendy... I know it can be disheartening when the loss isn't as much as we'd like it to be... I am learning patience - which at times is really difficult... Well done for keeping focused and your menu looks good :)

Morning Wendy, I commented on the weigh in thread :)

Morning all

I have had a read through the 'tips and tricks' section thanks Katie, some intersting things in there. Hopefully it will keep coming off and like Jim said on the weigh-in thread, at least it's coming off and I'm not stalling :)

Todays menu......

B - bacon and egg, coffee with cream
L - prawn salad with mayo
D - Chicken fillet wrapped in bacon and cauli-cheese mmmmmm
S - pork scratchings (maybe a SF jelly and cream)

Hope you all have a lovey day! :)

xwendywoox

Evening wendy, hope you've had a great day:D
X

Morning Wendy :)

Morning Wendy love

Hi all

Not had chance to get on here for a day or two. A combination of the internet being down at work and busy evenings :)

Todays menu......

B - bacon and egg
L - roast pork (and crackling, yummy yum!), salad and mayo
D - chicken and mushrooms in sauce (made from cream cheese, cream and cheese) with cauliflower
S - pork scratching and possibly sf jelly

Have noticed over the last few days I have been eating very little! My appetite has decreased anyway but I generally bring salad for lunch with some kind of meat or fish and I am leaving half and it's not a great deal to begin with. Could this be slowing up my weight loss perhaps?

xwendywoox

Hope it's going well Wendy? :)

Hi Wendy, hope your weekend going well:)

Loss of appetite is generally a good thing! Just keep eating little and often and make sure you dont go long stretches without meal or snack. Lots of water too:)
Xx

Hi all

Had a really busy weekend and not had chance to update my diary. Oooops! :rolleyes:

I REALLY need to try and not skip meals at the weekend. Have done better this weekend and had a slightly bigger loss (-1.5lbs this week), but think this may be where I am going wrong :confused: -8lbs in a month isn't all that great really!

Still I am loving this way of eating and today's menu is.....

B - bacon and egg
L - crayfish salad and mayo
D - fried belly pork on a bed of cabbage with butter
S - pork scratching

Have a good day all!

xwendywoox

Evening wendy:). 8lb is great given you are actually allowed to eat on this "diet" - everyone's different but if you can keep losing steadily it's amazing what you can achieve:D
Xx

Morning Wendy ... 8lb is great! :)

Back