xX The Maintenance Diary of Emma-Jayne Xx Thin for Life! xX

Not being funny but 5lbs is quite good considering and it WILL be quick off ... it really will!! I can relate to nearly everything you say ... but 'dirty'??!! That's a bit extreme! Don't be so hard on yourself - you're human for godness' sake! You'll soon be back on track, beating yourself up so extremely won't help hon .. give yourself a break! :) x

Don't worry, a couple of days without the processed foods and high carbs and you will soon be back on track. Good luck.

I dont think TFR for 5lbs is a sensible idea. You could lose that gain easily in a couple of weeks whilst still eating :)

Glad u enjoyed your Xmas & ny tho :) were all in the same boat with wanting to lose our gains xx

Emma, dont beat yourself up to much, really!! Ive practically done the same since christmas day - had the biggest christmas dinner, followed by christmas pudding with custard followed by chocolates and then went to turkey for a week and ate loads of turkish bread, though I did eat lots salad and chicken, but I also ate a massive bar of cadburys chocolate and drank 2 bottles of Voddie!! - yes it was all very nice at the time and I dont regret anything I did, but by christ I do feel so sluggish and bloated today.

Havent weighed myself yet, Im leaving that till saturday morning, and depending on what weight I have put on, I might consider going back to TFR for 4 weeks, just to get back into the habit of being in control again.

The good thing is, my size 10-12 clothes are still fitting me, they are not tight, but also they are not as loose as they were before christmas week.

I think this time of the year is difficult for everyone who is watching their weight, there is so much temptation around, and yes you could say that we should know better, but at the end of the day we are also human and do make mistakes that we know we shouldnt.

Anyway lovely, onwards and upwards, keep smiling and get this party started!!

Guys thank you so much for your words of wisdom. I am easily freaked out my weight and any gains! After a long time of being teased about weight by so called friends and family I now feel like I have to be perfect to prove everyone wrong! But now I have realised I'm doing this for me not them.

When I say about feeling dirty I mean that clogged up, bloated, sluggish feeling. When I eat fresh fruit, veg, fish and salad I feel clean and detoxed and full of life and so much healthier and happier.

I am only just back on track today, I had that moment of what the hell am I doing and now I'm back on board! It was after eating a whole tub of ben and jerrys last night that it sank in! I had a weigh in this morning and in 11 days I have managed to put on 10lbs! But not for long, I will get it off.

Good luck everybody. We can do this. Xxx

Good to see you back in control. I totally understand your point about your system feeling so sluggish. We should listen to our bodies more then we'd feel so much better.

I am sure you can lose that gain, it will be a lot of water weight and with going back to healthy eating I am sure you can lose it in a few weeks without the extremity of TFR.

Glad you're getting things a bit more into perspective ... you'll soon sort than gain hon :) x

ahhh I now understand you're 'dirty' feeling!
I'm sure you can get that 10lbs off in no time. Some of it will be water weight and once you're back on track you'll feel a million times better :) x

Back