xX The Maintenance Diary of Emma-Jayne Xx Thin for Life! xX

See below ... posted twice .. DUR!! x

Looks good! :)

I bet your wi won't be half as bad as you think - when is it? Good luck x

Sure it won't be as bad as u think! When are you weighing in?x

Sundays are weigh days! As they were my lipotrim weigh days! I didn't follow the pharmacy results as I could only get there around 5pm on a friday and she weighed me in kgs, which I can't understand. So I always followed my own once a week on a Sunday! Fingers crossed. LAST DAY OF TERM TODAY!!!! Woooooo. I am a happy bunny. Xx

Good luck for your weigh in! Enjoy your Xmas hols!

Friday 16th December Food Diary

Breakfast: 30g porridge, water, blackberries

Snack: Clementine

Lunch: Food doctor seeded pitta bread, cheese triangle, lettuce and cucumber with carrot sticks and cherry tomatos

Snack: 4 seafood sticks, 2 nairns oatcakes, apple

Dinner: Quorn mince, beef stock, onion, mushrooms, sweetcorn, tomato with brocoli

Snacks: Pear, fat free natural yoghurt, cherry nakd bar

Drinks: 3.5L water, 3 green teas, peppermint tea, 2 black coffees

Exercise: Hmm...Wondering if I can force myself to go gym.

All I've done since I've been home is eat. It's so frustrating. I've just had a proper little after dinner munch. Whhhhhy?! And I still feel like I'm hungry and want to eat now. Going to totally rethink my menus next week. The last two days I haven't been filled up at all. I managed to avoid aaaall the chocolates, biscuits and sweets at school today and now I'm home I keep thinking about what I can eat. I know I have chocolate in the lounge but cals definitely too high already:mad: If only I could go to the gym and work some off.....Xxx

Maybe start introducing some carbs like rice, quinoa, boiled potatoes with your dinner? Might help with the pickyness afterwards.

Well done on avoiding all the goodies at work! x

I do have quinoa and sweet potatos, it just depends what I get out and if I remember :S Grrr! Going to write out a menu plan for next week so I'm fully prepared. Thanks for the advice. Definitely going to try and have 'good' carbs at lunch and dinner. See if that helps. Xx

Ah thanks Mary, I didn't even really think of that. I just spread it over my pitta lol. I think maybe half a tin of tuna would have been better to put in it. I am not really finding my way with this maintenance malarky :-S I'm enjoying cooking and eating after TFR but just wish it was as easy. Protein and carbs at lunch and dinner from now on! See how I go. Breakfast is the only meal I feel I've really nailed. I don't always finish it and it satisfies me right up till lunch. Xx

Its all trial & error chick and I'm sure you'll find what works best for you.

As for it being easy, I still wish that too! Lol x

Updating a bit early as I am off to London after work tonight to spend a couple of days with the bf. I've missed him :) Had my main meal at lunchtime so tonights dinner is very light, having it about 6:30. However, it does include carb and protein! And I've designed an outline of meals for next week so here's to a better week!

It is weigh day tomorrow but I'm not at home, so I don't know what to do. I always do it at the same time, in the same shorts and t-shirt, in the same place on the same scales lol! So I either use the bf's scales in the same clothes and risk an unreliable result or wait till Tuesday when I'm back :S Hmm. I suppose I could always jump on his and then check on mine Tuesday morning.

Saturday 17/12/11 Food Diary

Breakfast: 30 porridge, water, banana

Snack: Clementine

Lunch: Weight watchers fish pie

Snack: Babybel Light

Dinner: 2 x hovis nimble toasted, 2 x boiled eggs and a grilled tomato

Drinks: Approx 3L water, 3 green teas and 2 black coffees

I didn't even bother adding exercise lol! I didn't go to the gym, but I never have done on a saturday as it's work day. I did however, finish ALL my xmas wrapping on my break and put all the presents nicely under the tree! Feeling like I can enjoy xmas now. Have booked in a hair appointment, a nail appointment, an eyebrow wax and intend to buy a nice xmas dress and sexy undies in my time off between now and then! Christmas as a slim bean should be awesome! Minus the amounts of school planning and uni work....sigh. Xxx

Thanks Mary :) It's really nice seeing him. I weighed in on his scales but I don't think they're right as it said 8st11. So I'm going to wait to Tuesday to do one properly and check it! Xx

Got home this morning and did my usual weigh in. Lost 3lbs. I seriously don't know how. So I am drastically changing my menus to add some more carbs, protein and raise the cals a bit. Yesterday was another awful food day as was sooo busy and got up late so didn't have breakfast till 1! Which meant I skipped lunch and wen't straight to dinner at 7.

Sunday 18/12/11 Food Diary

Breakfast: 40g All bran, 100mls skimmed milk

Dinner: Quorn cottage pie, brocoli, carrots and sugar snap peas

Drinks: 3L water, 2 green teas, 3 black coffees

Wow! You deffo need to be upping the cals don't you?! It's nice to have a few lbs in hand though - especially at this time of year ;) x

Thanks guys, it really nice to have a few lbs to 'play' around with over the xmas period! Means I can enjoy a lovely meal and dessert without worrying. But I definitely DO NOT want to lose anymore weight otherwise I'll end up being in the underweight category and that's not a good look. As everyone says, it is all trial and error. I think my first mission is to swap the hovis nimble bread for some burgen soya and linseed as its lower GI/GL and more cals and see if that makes any difference. I don't want to go mad and change loads of my eating plan in case I then end up having a nasty gain, just take one step at a time. Xx

Back