xxITS WEDNESDAY!xx Lets Do It Hour By Hour xx

afternoon girls,
your right dobbie and mrsv did make me feel good getting that coment from the shop,

vicki you have done so well huni, please dont give in to those darn gremlins,dobbies right you will only feel worse if you give in and eat babe, stay stong huni you can do this and it wont be long b4 you start getting good comments about your loss and believe me its a real boost when it happens!!

Thanks girls - so far so good - god this diet is hard at times! I can bumble along for a couple of days with no problems what so ever then BAM it knocks me for six and I wanna give in. You guys are the best fanx Vxx

wanted to say a quick hi to everyone, as I just got in from work. I haven't had time to read the thread yet so will pop back a bit later when I have!

oh by the way it was my weigh in day today and I lost 5lbs, so I'm very happy :D:D

thats excellent sussex girl!! im having a tough day 2day but have promised my chatterbox that im going to stop for a chinese on the way home from work when i finish at 12 (but what she doesnt know is that im always too tired to stop for anything and i will just go straight home and to bed haa haa!!)

Evening girls and guys if there are any reading hehe

Tara that's fantastic how lovely to get a comment like that!!

Louise good luck on getting back into SS you can do it!!!

Vicki well done on not giving into your chatterbox...i like Dellis idea of tricking it lol mine doesnt work like that if i tell it something it's gotta have it so i just tell it a big fat NO lol

sussex and mrsv congrats on the fabby weightloss kee up the great work!!!!

Well another ok day for me drank lots of water but i do have a sore throat and earache today along with other ughh cold symptoms that i wont moan about lol so my evil body denied me going to the gym again today GRRRR just a good thing im sticking to the diet or i'd be sulking right now

lol Delli i had a cold 10days ago and it seems to have decided its going for round 2 but with the added extras of sore throat earache and chesty cough my motivation will not slip as its wedding dress fitting in 12 weeks now i want at least 24lbs more off by then!!!!

Are those your lil kitties? How are they doing?

well thats some damn good motivation there!! im sure ull do it huney, just have to focus on the end goal.

Back