YAAAAAY SIZE 18!!

Hezz123

OH.....MY....GOD. Went into New Look today to buy something to wear to a party tonight. As usual, went straight for the larger ladies section. Took a handful of things to the changing rooms and guess what.....the size 22 was toooo BIG for me!!!! YAAAAAAAY!!!! So i went to he normal size clothes and got a GORGEOUS green dress in a size 18!!!!! IM SO HAPPY!!!!! xxxxx :D:D:D

That's fantastic Hezz!! It feels great doesn't it?!! Being able to shop in 'normal' shops has been one of the best things of losing weight so far for me. Shopping trips used to be out of pure necessity, and used to come home feeling awful! Now I enjoy them!

Won't be too long before you're searching for 16's because your 18's are far too big!

well done hun, its a great feeling isnt it! I now wont buy from Inspire, or any of the other 'big' ranges out of principle (even though they do 16/18s which is what I am)! x

Fantastic!.. Imagine the shoppin spree for christmas. There'll be no stopping you!

Congratulations! :)

Fantastic news. The have lots of nice things in NewLook at the moment. very envious.

Well done! What a fantastic feeling!!!! :D

That is fantastic! What a nice suprise for you. Now that is for all of your hard work ;-)

Well done!! :) Loads of choice in an 18, as my sister is finding out.

The main thing is you are HAPPY, I can hear it in your post. Happy & healthy I hope.

Excellent news, the feeling is the best part isn't it???? Before long you'll be casting the size 18's aside for a 16!! Whoo-hoo

Well done that's great, I'm so pleased for you!!

I too got into a size 18 dress in Dorothy Perkins today and it's a fantastic feeling isn't it?

Keep up the good work. x x

aww thats g8 its a good feeling

Back