Yaaaay :):):)

Hey. Well done.

I'm only on day 3 and had a hard day yesterday. HOping today is going to be better.

GOod luck x

Well done for getting through the first few days, it's really important to keep that first weigh in at the front of your mind. I started on 1st Jan and am feeling so good at the moment. Not at goal yet, but can really feel the difference, looking pretty good in smaller clothes and people are noticing.

So stick with it ladies, you've got so much to look forward to. You're going feel fantastic very, very soon.

I agree. Although my emotional and personal life is struggling at the moment my weight loss is going great guns. Keep focused and the longer you do it the more conditioned you become about your new way of life. It just becomes "the norm" ive been going since 10th jan and I'm feeling the best I've ever felt (physically!)

I'm being a bit odd in that I very rarely weigh myself. I've lost over 2 stone but haven't weighed for a couple of weeks. Been on SnS, mixing 3 packs with veg and/or protein when I feel like it. Had 1 evening off, but straight back on the wagon.

I'm really enjoying the flexibility, I can go out for working lunches or with friends, I eat 'real' food at work so don't get hassled about terrible diets. But I'm still losing weight, it's great.

I'm trying to learn and educate myself about a long term way eating. If I give myself a goal, date or weight, the I'm likely to go off the rails when I 'finish'. So this time, I'm in it for the long haul.

For me, this is the easy bit compared to keeping it off. That bit is actually quite scary and something that I need to address in 4-6 weeks.

Back