Yay - been on this diet for 4 weeks and it's working

Kech

I don't weigh myself because I get put off too easily if I don't lose any weight for a week or so, but I easily fit into a jeans that was almost impossible to close 4 weeks ago, and the jeans that fitted back then is far too wide. Guess I can pick the next piece of clothing I intend to fit in soon.

DD today so I'm obviously hungry but seeing it works is the best encouragement for me, I'm not even tempted to eat. :D

Well done Kech, I should take a leaf out of your book. Have u done this diet before?
X

Thank you. I've done something similar before (I did an UD, DD and Intermediate Day then and I came up with the idea myself then) but that was 10 years ago and I was under 40, I tried a few different diets lately and none of them worked so I'm really happy I'm finally losing weight. And I have clothes all the way down to my goal size.

Congratulations.
I too love this diet and have been here about 21 days having started on Dukan. My weight loss is a stone but my inch loss is 13" in total - and that's in 48 days.
I should be on a DD today but a lack of planning meant I've had a load of junk, I love the flexibility of being able to say -"oops, never mind, I'll stop it there and have the DD tomorrow instead".
What other diet would be as forgiving?
So (as I haven't seen your posts before) welcome to JUDDD and I wish you every success with your future losses.

gentoo/aptenny

Well done you :party0011:, a great testament to the too good to be true diet that we know as Juddd x

Well Done Kech!!!!

So pleased for you :D

Ruth
x

Well done Kech that's brilliant - I too have a pair of jeans that are too tight - maybe I'll get in them in the next 4 weeks too - yay!

Back