YAY! got my calculator :)

Mags12

I know..being excited over a calculator lol...tried to order one from the WW site but they don't accept my card, got one on ebay and was expecting to have to pay over the odds for it but it cost me £12.50 and postage of 1.99 so not bad at all.

Nothing stopping me now! :)

Glad you got one but eeek at the cost - they were £7.95 today in my class!

My friend got me one at her meeting - I was going to order one from WW direct but I resented being made to pay £12 plus p&p from the official source when they were cheaper in the classes.

I got mine from ebay as WW has sold out till Jan. It cost me £10.95 in total. So it was a pound cheaper than the online shop.

Im still getting used to how it works tho lol

Sah xx

I got mine from ebay as WW has sold out till Jan. It cost me £10.95 in total. So it was a pound cheaper than the online shop.

Im still getting used to how it works tho lol

Sah xx
Me too - it was so quick and easy popping in cals and sat fat before, it seems to take an age locating all the necessary data and inputting it now. It's okay at home, but I'm not relishing the day I'm standing next to the chiller in Sainsbugs trying to find out if that pie will blow the points budget lol.

Last edited:
ha ha!! yeah exactly. its a lot more fidderly now. Im sure you will get used to it. :) x

Slightly o/t but my calculator is broken...only had it a week! Need to take it to meeting on Tuesday but does that mean I won't be able get a replacement till january?

Not necessarily it depends on the stock your leader has, if I was you Id phone her tomorrow and tell her, make sure if she has any she puts one aside for you

anyone have any ideas on how to actually use this thing?? :D i'm alright with inputting information, but it's the whole storing what you've had for the week that gets me, you put use and thats fine, press a button and woooaaahh your on day 3 of your week already.... that was a quick 2 days that passed me by! :D

Also how can i work out someone elses points on it? i can seem to change it.

I'm fuming at the moment. Took my calculator to class last night and got told I had to ring customer services.

Customer services hav told me I have to post my broken calculator to there freepost address which will take god knows how long to reach them then they will test it and either send my calculator back to me or send me a replacement which will then take another 14 days.

I have no food in my house hardly coz it took me 3.5 hours last Thursday in tesco to do the tiniest bit of shopping (it's lunch foods for work iv been struggling with...bored of the same stuff lol) so ain't got a clue when I'm going be able get another proper food shop in.

Looks like I'm studying my pocket guide and making a list tonight....thrilling!

I am sooooo lost without my calculator!

If you have a mobile that can use apps check to see if there is a pro points app I have one on my android phone and there is one for the I phone too

Back