YAY!!!!

JoJosing

Hi All,

Just to share my good news I got my 4 stone sticker on Tuesday night and I am so pleased to have made it there!

I then went to a big meeting in London for my firm on Wednesday and one of my customers took me aside to say how fantastic I looked!

Sorry if I sound big headded I am just so chuffed and wanted to share it with people who would understand!

Thanks for listening.:wave_cry:

Not big headed at all Hun! You should be proud of your achievement and shout it out from the highest building!!!

Well done!

I was just about to write the exact same thing as Mrs V!! You should be so so proud, what great achievements. Bet you feel ab fab xx

Well done, we all know its not easy, so your are quite right to shoult about it.:)

Not big headed at all....Be very proud of your achievements....You've worked hard to get there...We all should be proud of our losses regardless of how little or much!!

Well done and keep it up

xxxxxxxx

Oh fantastic sweetie, is nice when someone gives you a compliment to boost your confidence too! You must be looking fab.

**hugs**
Cobweb x

Well done what a great achievement! :)

You SHOULD be shouting it from the rooftops! It's a WONDERFUL achievement!

Thanks everyone

I am still wearing yesterdays.... big cheesy grin!

Congratulations. That is brilliant and you must be so proud. If it was me I'd be tempted to stand on the corner of High Street and tell every passer by!
Don't be shy to tell us all your wonderful achievements as it's an inspiration to all of us too.

Congratulations. That is brilliant and you must be so proud. If it was me I'd be tempted to stand on the corner of High Street and tell every passer by!
Don't be shy to tell us all your wonderful achievements as it's an inspiration to all of us too.

Agreed! Brilliant loss and SO wonderful to have it noticed! :D

Back