Yellow book question?!?!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by emmie83, 3 March 2009 Social URL.

1. emmie83

emmie83 I will get into that wedding dress!

Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    All the recipes in the yellow book are listed as below 400ish calories right?!

even though they are listed on different pages under different steps.........can i make any one of them for a meal on the next step up from SS???

i fancy the ones further through the book more than the first few!!! yet there all the same ish calories

aarrgghh its confusing!! (my cdc is rubbish in the help department!) but so far so good ive lost over 3 stones!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Sorry can't help you on this one - I'm doing SS so only have the pink leaflet for the Sole Source programme.
    Isn't the point of meals to do with carbs as opposed to calories - are the ones further on in the book higher in carbs ??
    Soz, I can't help further !!:eek:

4. Lucky~Star

Lucky~Star Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think it's more to do with the carb counts of the later meals. The cals don't just go up when you move up the plans but they also ease you back into carbs as well

5. emmie83

emmie83 I will get into that wedding dress!

Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    the only difference i can see is the GI count as in high low medium (ie low gi realises slower high gi faster) so i guess the low gi ones are slightly better as they keep you full longer?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.