Yellow Ribbon - Food Diary

Yellow Ribbon

Decided to post my food diary so far, might be easier to skim through later than the tracker!

Day 1

Breakfast

Bowl of Cheerios 3
Semi-skimmed milk 2 (I don't use 2 pp worth, but not far under, so counted as 2 and then will take tea into consideration too!)

Lunch
Nothing ... I know! I hadnt been shopping since I decided to start, it did take a couple of days to get in to it!

Dinner
Salmon and rice 12 pp worth
Bottle heineken 5

Snacks
pack WW oaty choc chip cookies 2
an apple 0

Total daily: 25
Weekly: 0

Not perfect by any means but not too terrible?!

Day 2

Breakfast

Cheerios (3) and milk (2) = 5

Lunch
Slim a soup - brocolli and cauliflower (2) and one slice white bread (2) = 4

Dinner

WW Ready meal, chicken pasta bake (surprisingly tasty!) 6

Snacks
WW oaty choc chip cookies, 2
Grapes
Diet Coke
Tea

Daily: 17 - not great!

Day 3

Breakfast

An apple 0

Lunch
A noodle pot - can't remember which one but it had been worked out at 5
WW oaty choc chip cookie 2
An apple (they were close to going bad, needed using!)

Dinner
1 serving Italian Spicy Chicken (ww online recipe) 4
100g cooked white pasta 3
Baby spinach, rocket and watercress salad 0

WW strawberry swirl mini pot 2

2x Bottle lager 6

Daily: 22 Better, getting there!

I will continue updating tomorrow, hubby2be almost finished cooking my tea :) Have to day 14 to get up here!

Hey hun :D Good luck with your journey!! Your meals look yummy, keep up the great work. Will be following your progress

xx:welcome:

Thank you :) I must add the rest tonight (am not doing all that using my phone, would take forever lol) so I have it all to look back on if I hit a brick wall! X

welcome YR and good lick on your journey....look forward to reading more x

Hi :) here to follow xx

Thanks guys. Been mega busy and not updated like I promised myself. But done ok I think. I really can't be bothered to write them all out now, am in my 4th week.

I will just say I lost 2lb ish the first week, another 1lb the next I think it was, and less then 1lb last week BUT that was with new, more accurate scales. With the old ones it varied by half a stone depending how I stood lol, these ones are digital, so I am chuffed they showed even the tiniest of losses!

I had no appetite today - only had cheerios for breakfast (3 ppp, plus 1pp for milk) and then a quarter of a cheese sandwich when the children at work had snack (I work in a nursery)

Then this evening I had 10pp worth of pasta (100g dry) with tuna (3pp) and extra light mayo (1) with half fat cheese 40g, 2pp.
A terrible meal choice - terrible day in fact, not one of my five a day had!

Probably my worst day yet - except for planned blow outs to use the weeklies!

U will be fine :) hugs! X

keep going hun you'll soon be able to tick off that no3 target x

Back