Yellow wee!' sorry ugh'

Becky.Boo

Sorry gross tag line but I have to ask ... And this is one place (I hope) I won't be judged as a weirdo!

Just after being to the loo for the 10th time today and the last few days I have had clear wee obviously due to all the water ... But just now it was bright yellow ... Just wondering has anyone else noticed this ... I have drink 2lts of water so far today so it couldnt be that ... All answers/ reassurances welcome!!!

Mine is bright yellow too hun x

Ditto on day 5

Yup, same last time I was on the diet too, it must be the ketones or something =P xxx

Yes, though I often find that if I drink a bit more water it lightens up. Dark yellow urine is often indicative of dehydration

Yes, though I often find that if I drink a bit more water it lightens up. Dark yellow urine is often indicative of dehydration

Yes I would agree - when it is yellow drink more fluid. space out the fluid don't drink it in big hits.

Yeah wen mines yellowish i havent been drinking enough water, has been running clear thankfully...

Its not a dark yellow though, its a really bright yellow, it even happens when I drink 4 litres of water, so I don't think its dehydration xxx

Ditto it's a weird bright yellow looks almost radioactive lol!!

Im drinking between 3/4 lts a day so I couldn't really be dehydrated!

It's not worrying me just it looks very odd!

Mine does that too. My chemist said it's the fat breaking down! Yay!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

If you are at all unsure then visit/talk to your Doctor - it can't hurt and it will ensure you are doing it right or are healthy.

Ah I'm not worried about it to be honest, it happened the whole 7 weeks I was on the diet last time and I had good losses and felt great so it can't be a bad thing! =D xxx

So sorry for asking this but we all talk about how much we drink and the effect of this. i was wondering what about the other .... coz i haven't and im on day four. obv i get if your not putting in then nothing comes out but just wanted to check this is normal !
sorry again ! ta :)

Don't worry you are not alone lol .., I take a dulcolax once a week to help things along so to say ... Your right we have no fibre or bulk going in so makes movements difficult!

The pharmacist did recommend 1st time I add fibre clear to a shake a day but it didn't work for me .. Neither did senakot as they are both gentle remedies ... The dulcolax can be harsh though and cause tummy cramps so I would start gentle and see if they work or if a stronger assistance is required!

Snap Becky! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back