Yellow Weight Care Book...

My CDC is fine, her location is ideal for me. I dont want to change. I am not on CD much longer as I am almost at goal. £3.25 isnt expensive to me for something I REALLY need to help my progress with CD.

Do CDC have to pay for the booklets?
Why dont Cambridge send all new applicants packs with all details in as some people seem to be getting different information?

As Justjo said earlier the booklets only cost 70p. CDC's are supposed to give the Sole Source booklet and the Weight Care with Cambridge booklet at the first meeting (they can charge for booklets if they wish, not many do though). I too believe they are an integral part of the plan and should be given at the first meeting as CD is after all a Healthy eating plan not just a weightloss plan. The whole picture should be presented at the outset.

Maybe she just didn't have them when you first met her?

CD do not know who all clients are as they deal directly with the CDC. I would mention the booklet to her next time you meet as her next client might not be so reasonable.

If it was an oversight she will know for next time:)

Still if you are happy where you are thats okay.

I don't have the yellow book either and I am considering buying this off ebay. I think I will ask my counciller on Sat to see if she has one spare. I know that when I lost my pink book she said that I should pay but I gave it back to her as I found my original. I would love to read the yellow book. Does anyone have scanned copies at all? Thanks loads love bunnycd

She should have enough instock for any new clients. It is part of the diet. Ask her for a copy, it is your right to have one. You really cant do the diet properly with out one. I always give my new clients both books on the first week. Some dont get past the first week so I suppose we lose out then but it is a basic part of the diet.

Hope this helps

Hello All,

Linda is correct, the yellow book is a bit like the 'diet manual' to a certain extent and all Counsellors should give them (or have them available for purchase) at your very first meeting.

Please call your CDC and ask her to have one for you for your next meeting.

Please let me know if you have any problems.

Many thanks, Kerensa
PR - Cambridge Health & Weight Plan

Back