Yes!!!!!!!!In the 12's

jack29

:) Really,really happy this morning as I am now in the 12's (well 12.13 but still in the 12's;) ). Never dreamed I could reach this far when I started out on this journey back in August. This site and all you wonderful people have been such a great support to me and I would like to thank you all for that support. A special thanks to Icemoose(Mike) who inspired me to start this journey.

:) Hope to be able to move on to maintenence by my Birthday in 3 weeks time, and then move to a low GI diet to maintain this amazing loss.

Thank you everyone....you are all just fab:)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

AmandaJayne

Trainee Maintainer
Well done Jack29

I'm right behind you Jack, just another 8 or 9 lbs to go ...

It will be an achievement for me too! If you are lucky you may be on Mangement for Christmas ...

methenie

methenie from london.
:) Really,really happy this morning as I am now in the 12's (well 12.13 but still in the 12's;) ). Never dreamed I could reach this far when I started out on this journey back in August. This site and all you wonderful people have been such a great support to me and I would like to thank you all for that support. A special thanks to Icemoose(Mike) who inspired me to start this journey.

:) Hope to be able to move on to maintenence by my Birthday in 3 weeks time, and then move to a low GI diet to maintain this amazing loss.

:)

well done jack !! feel great insnt it ?
this is a booster .. great !

debz32

Gold Member

Hi Jack - Well done :D

not too far to go now....keep on keeping on hun ;)

love

Debz
xx

MadamDotty

Back again!
Well done Jack - doing the happy dance for ya.

Keep up the good work.

Attachments

• Dance.gif
    Dance.gif
    9.4 KB · Views: 72

palmettofairy

How wonderful. I bet you are thrilled.

Jemax

Wow, that really is good news. It's quite amazing how the weeks go by and the weight loss adds up.

Some way to go before I get to your stage and i'm looking forward to it.