yet another 8 hour shift complete

Tegzy,

my mum thinks I am mad doing this but then she is slim. She keeps teling me how fat she is so I offered her one of my skirts (she has been looking for knee length skirts for ages). Its a size 14 and too tight on me 2 weeks ago.... She said 'oh no, its way to big for me, I am a 10 in next!!!'... LOL
Mind you she eats less than my 4yo!!

lol, i love thin peoples comments sometimes! its always the thin people that tell you your stupid for doing silly diets, but they eat next to nothing anyway.

Oh I totaly agree. "But you're grand" I get. No Im feckin not you feel like shouting.
Yep I know. A few of my mates think its mad so Ive told no one except my bff, my fella and mam. And they are realy supportive so Im lucky there but yes skinny people giving dieting advice does my nut in

my fella aint too happy about me doing this diet, and ive had like 1million compliments since i started, trying to put me off maybe? lol
couldnt keep it a secret at work as there is nowhere to hide for your break lol, so i just tell them to butt out.

oh and try to beat this one, i usually get ''your alright for a fat lass''

haha, aww bless you. i just laugh at people who say stuff like that. its a good job im down to earth and dont mind what people say to me like, or id be very upset lol

i was sunbathing and BBQ'in at my sisters a few weeks ago, i poped down to the shop at the end of the street, wearing a pair of shorts and a boob tube, and some lad said to me ''are you jesting (joking) me''

obvious that i needed to do summit asap after that haha

Back