yet another restart! Wish me luck!!

hee. go to bed early!! it's always my scheme that one!!

in fact i am thinking of implementing it tonight with some lush temple balm to knock me out!! :D

abz xx

hey becky hang in there hun,im just about over day 1 restart too,so far so good,im not really thinking too much about it to be honest,i find it helps.my feet are freezing too,i know im not in ketosis already it just gone bloody freezing all of a sudden.
hang on in there you can do it,have faith!!!!
elaine

Hey Guys you're all doing so well. I've restarted today too! I've also been arsing around for 14 weeks now and must give myself a good push for a friends wedding and then another good push for Xmas.
For Xmas we will be going back up North to family and friends and I want them to be shocked... really shocked. I want there to be a massive difference literally in my appearance!!!!!
today has gone well so far no cravings and not seriously hungry...nothing that I can't ignore!!!
I need to lose 1st 6lbs in three weeks is this achievable????!!!

hey becky did you make it through ok??

im having to do 'restart' of sorts.. went into work for a 12 hour shift friday night and forgot my shakes so in the end had breakfast cereal. of course that knocked me out of ketosis.. and that got me really down and unfortunately it spilled out onto the weekend.. not good at all!!!

so im here now doing a restart (altho i really dont like to think of it like that but there you go) and know what you mean when you say its HARD!!!

altho i have been speaking to 'soontobelittlegem' and she has been helping me keep my head out the fridge!!

xx

hey becky did you make it through ok??

im having to do 'restart' of sorts.. went into work for a 12 hour shift friday night and forgot my shakes so in the end had breakfast cereal. of course that knocked me out of ketosis.. and that got me really down and unfortunately it spilled out onto the weekend.. not good at all!!!

so im here now doing a restart (altho i really dont like to think of it like that but there you go) and know what you mean when you say its HARD!!!

altho i have been speaking to 'soontobelittlegem' and she has been helping me keep my head out the fridge!!

xx

hey hun, sorry to hear that. how are you getting on now? i did manage to do 100% ss yesterday and im feeling good today although day 2 is usually harder for me :(

keep going becky. a minute at a time :) or, you know, an hour at a time if a minute is a bit small... :)

abz xx

hey girls, im still going roll on pink sticks in the morn!! this water is a pain in the arse though. i was used to drink pint of heiniken on holiday not water!!!!!!!!:p :p

Back