yippie ive lost

sarah28

Hey 2 every1 got my 1st weigh in 2day lost 6lb :) made up got through 1st wk x x Anybody tell me how 2 get my trakker on my profile ive saved 1 but cant find it :sigh: x x

wow well done on sticking it out hun and achieving such an impressive loss!
that's the hardest part over now - you'll have that first stone shifted in no time :)

Well done honey! You got through your first week and had a great loss! :D Sorry can't help with the ticker but i'm sure there will be someone around in a minute who can do!xx

There is a thread which helps you with the tracker. You should be able to click on one and it will bring you to the site to set it up. Try again. good luck. Great loss!! Week 2 gets easier.

well done on your wi :D

Hiya chick, well done on your loss!!

Once you have made your ticker, There should be a box with a url link in it (it will just look like a website link)

Copy the whole of the link and paste it in your signature box via user cp.

It should show up then xx

Well done Sarah, that's a great loss. Really spurs you on for week 2 doesn't it? Keep going cos you're doing great!

Hi Sarah,

We started on the same day and have similar results so far. It's nice to get of to a good start - well done you!

Well done sarah . now you know you can do it just keep it going now .think slim beautiful summer dresses , thats what keeps me going.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done on your loss.

It's worthwhile sticking to this diet isn't it ?

Well done on your first WI, gives you a real boost for week 2 doesn't it?

Keep up the good work xxx

Big well done to you on your first WI, fantastic results!

xxx

Back