York Meet September 26th & 27th 2008

Im packed.... Cheryls gone to bed and we are both sooo excited..... be there at noon so will be more t han ready to go out by 7.30..... see you all 2moro...

Me is coming:cry: and I'm not on the list:cry:

Hope to be out about 8pm so al text when I'm there see you all later

Whoooohooooo how exciting:D

So looking forward to this weekend, havent packed yet and its soooo foggy i'm going to wait until visability is better before I get in the car.

see everyone soon xx

I'm packed...we are going for a month aren't we!!!!
See You all later

I'm not packed yet, not really sure what to take. I'll probably take far too much stuff and not wear most of it.

Have fun tonight girls.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

See ya all tomorrow.

Lisa x

Packed?? oh my god, I have to pack :eek:

and find out how to get there, where to park, where to find you all tomorrow....

Eek, ach, I'll sort it out tomorrow, no stress :rolleyes:

Enjoy tonight. I'll have fun catching up tomorrow lol

All packed, had my shake for breakfast (last of the weekend no doubt :rolleyes:) and raring to go! What brilliant weather we've got too! Woohooo!!! :cool:

For anyone who wants to meet us at the Novotel bar at 7.30, here's the location map for it

Maps of the world, street map search - powered by Multimap

I've checked out where Yates Wine Lodge is too (where CC suggested we meet around 9.00 ish) and it doesn't look too far from there :)

YO1 9QT, UK - Google Maps

I'm SO looking forward to this weekend - and, boy, do I NEED to par-tay!! :party0016:

If there are any changes to meeting venue/s, could some kind person please let me know? Ta! :D

Safe journey everyone and see ya later or tomorrow

:D Have fun ladies, sorry i cant get to this one, but duty calls, i have alerted the local police and Flares to your arrival this weekend, and if you cant be good be careful:p Enjoy ;)

Just off to meet the guys and gals...:D:D:D

Ooohhh! I'd better put some clothes on then and come meet you guys! See you in a few minutes. :wavey:

Just got back in from seeing everyone who arrived today. :). Loads of hugs and smiles between us all and hilarious conversation....with more to follow tommorow....:D:D:D:D

OMG - I was going to go to the meet today!!! And I totally forgot! AND I was in York today.... although my car overheated due to a traffic jam I was in! Its not even three years old it shouldn't be having hot flushes yet!! I cant believe I forgot!!! x

Back