York Meet September 26th & 27th 2008

Should arrive sometime Friday afternoon - depending on Nora! (KP's sat nav ... as in igNORA!!!) Will text whoever when we get there!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Not sure when I'm arriving yet - I'll text though.

Make sure you all get an early night....Funnily enough I am definately up for going out...Anyone got one of those electronic tags to locate me saturday morning!!!!

LOL! you'll be tucked up in your own room at the Ibis..... just put a towel on the door handle hehe (showing my age.... dirty dancing anyone :rolleyes:)

Meanwhile - I'll be there sometime saturday afternoon - have enough numbers to be able to find you all hehe!

Who else is going to be there on Friday as well as Saturday?

M, Susan and I are getting the 12.30 train up from Kings Cross on Friday, arriving in York around 2.30 pm. I know Karen and Jim are also arriving on Friday too and staying at the same hotel as M and I, but I can't remember who else is going to be there for both nights :confused:

If anyone else fancies meeting up on Friday evening, any ideas where? Or we could meet anyone who wants to get together that evening in the bar at the Novotel and go on from there? :rolleyes:

Novotel bar tommorow night sounds good to me and then wander from there I guess? I can be there around 7.30pm :)

Woohoo!!!! (And I certainly do need that sleep! *lol*)

I don't know York at all, so has anyone has any thoughts about time/place to meet up on Friday evening? :confused::D

Sista, you could just ask me sweetie cos I live here! ;):D:D:D:D

Summerskye (Sharon) +1: Friday/Saturday
Debbiemac :D

Rainbow (Vicky) - just for the daytime as I live bout half an hour away x
AmandaJayne (Saturday/Sunday)
DietingQueen(Nas)-for the daytime
Lisa Marie Saturday
MandyB2 and Mich (FRI/SAT nights)
Flirty and Mr Flirty aka Beverley and KP Fri/Sat
Mary Poppins(Susan)fri+sat
Westiegirl (Sarah) and Isobel (Friday & Saturday)
Irene and Cat Fri and Sat night
Karen1972 & Jimmy (Friday & Saturday)
Isis (Lacey) - up for the full monty as I live in York:D
Nce1 fri/sat Ibis

Is this the final gang then folks? Add your name if it's not there!
I've been in touch with Isobel and she is hoping to be with us but is a bit under the weather with fluey type bugs at the moment.

Lacey..xx

Just packing my bars/tetras and shakes!!! Enough for a week as I want a choice (us CDC's are spolit with only having to decide which flavour we want as we want it!)

Just packing my bars/tetras and shakes!!! Enough for a week as I want a choice (us CDC's are spolit with only having to decide which flavour we want as we want it!)

PMSL!!!! Can't wait to see you tommorow night!!!!xxxxxx:hug99::hug99::hug99:

Novotel bar tommorow night sounds good to me and then wander from there I guess? I can be there around 7.30pm :)

Sounds perfect!

I had a text from CC earlier and she's already in York and can come out tomorrow evening but won't be able to meet on Saturday as she has to work.

She'll be free by 9.00 pm tomorrow evening so can meet us wherever we'll be at that time. She suggested Yates Winebar near to the river. Is that easy to get to from the Novotel? :)

Sounds perfect!

I had a text from CC earlier and she's already in York and can come out tomorrow evening but won't be able to meet on Saturday as she has to work.

She'll be free by 9.00 pm tomorrow evening so can meet us wherever we'll be at that time. She suggested Yates Winebar near to the river. Is that easy to get to from the Novotel? :)

Yep, Yates' is not far and has a small dance floor and a late licence :D

Back